Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JJ authorized by FDA.

I have a family member who was in their trial; they will soon find out if they had the vaccine or placebo

Comment

• So what happens with people who got the placebo? Do they get a "Thanks for testing our product. Here's a jump the line coupon."
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        So what happens with people who got the placebo? Do they get a "Thanks for testing our product. Here's a jump the line coupon."
        Yes, they do. I asked same question

Comment

• My dad got an appointment next Saturday...things seem to be ramping up a bit.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Dr. Mrs. got appointment #1 today.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              JJ authorized by FDA.

I have a family member who was in their trial; they will soon find out if they had the vaccine or placebo
              Oh, my cousin was in it too! I should call him to see if he knows yet. He told me if he got the placebo that he gets to get the actual vaccine when it was approved.

Comment

• I can barely lift my arm and have a heavy fatigue today after dose 1.

wondering if my body treats this like second shot since I’ve already had exposure

Comment

• Which one did you get?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Which one did you get?
                    Pfizer so mRNA

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Covid can’t spread in schools or restaurants.
                      oops sorry. I forgot.

They are saying if you had disease before Pfizer gives excellent immunity after 1 dose.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's awesome. My 80+ year old parents in Maine still can't get an appointment.
                        Both my 63 year old parents are getting them on March 11: Portland area

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                          Gf's getting her 1st tomorrow; getting my 2nd the 10th.
                          She got a Moderna and has to wait 28 days for the next one; I got a Phizer and have to wait 21.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Pfizer so mRNA
                            My mother got Pfizer. Had her second shot yesterday. No after effects 24 hours later. She said he didn't even feel the shot so there's this super tiny part of me wearing a tinfoil hat thinking "Did they even inject her??" I mean, I was there, saw it happen. Is my mom"s genetic make up such that she's not affected? Don't get me wrong I'm really happy. From people I know that have gotten vaccinated, everyone with pronounced after effects have received the Moderna one.

Comment

• The more you feel it, the stronger your immune system reaction generally so effects aren’t bad.

i know several who have been knocked off their feet and miserable after Pfizer second shot so I think it is (and should be) happening with all of them.

Comment

The more you feel it, the stronger your immune system reaction generally so effects aren’t bad.

i know several who have been knocked off their feet and miserable after Pfizer second shot so I think it is (and should be) happening with all of them.
                                Thinking about that- given the real problem with COVID is the body's over reaction to the virus- I wonder if the reaction is an indicator of how bad the virus would be to a person.

Comment

Working...
                                X