Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Walz is stuck on this idea that until we have "70%" of group 1 vaccinated, he's not going to open it up.

I guess my view is this. If they are using up the stock they have, such that there isn't a bunch of vaccine sitting around, fine. But if there are a bunch of doses sitting in pharmacies or hospitals right now, they need to open up the next group.
    Yup.

whats difficult is- what is the holdup? Do some not want it? Are some older folks having issues scheduling online? We can get them help on that.

just keep vaccinating people. This is where- you don’t want wholesale queue jumping where you’re skipping huge groups but if a 36 year old grocery store employee gets it before 1a is done, who cares

Comment

• And people in their 60s shouldnt need to drive 2 hours to get it if there is any sort of availability near them.

They did a mass vaccination for teachers...can't we do that for old people too?

I get Walz's plan...but it obviously isn't working as planned so time to maybe adapt it a bit.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by drew s. View Post
        michael osterholm on cnn right now saying b117 is doubling in the us every week and we’ll likely need to pivot from reopening to locking down in next month or so.
        lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
          And people in their 60s shouldnt need to drive 2 hours to get it if there is any sort of availability near them.

They did a mass vaccination for teachers...can't we do that for old people too?

I get Walz's plan...but it obviously isn't working as planned so time to maybe adapt it a bit.
          Wow, MN vaccinated teachers already?? That's great. Teachers here are complaining - they're not scheduled for a while. I think they should've gone before the 65+ group. Teachers and grocery workers. Actually any retail people that are considered essential.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Wow, MN vaccinated teachers already?? That's great. Teachers here are complaining - they're not scheduled for a while. I think they should've gone before the 65+ group. Teachers and grocery workers. Actually any retail people that are considered essential.
            So people under 65 that are at almost no risk go before the older folks that have been the ones to get sick and die? Brilliant

And every measure has hinged on hospital capacity and deaths.

#CovidCharlatans #CovidZombies

Comment

• Maine just lowered the age to 60, starting next Wednesday, the 4th.
              $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
              Just win.....

Comment

• I got first Pfizer dose today. I think there’s something to hanging around clinic end of day- I heard check in person say they had two no shows right before me

Comment

• So the GF's mom went to a mass senior event at HyVee in Marshall. (2 hours from here) There was supposed to be appointments and such but apparently they just had a mass free for all where anyone who was there got one. Sounded like a mess...but she got her shot.

My mother on the other hand just confirmed her appointment for Maple Grove next Friday. That is only 20 minutes away...my sister I guess is taking her. My sister works in Health Care sort of so she already got her shot. I was sort of hoping to go and test my luck ;^)
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hooray!! My dad got his first shot this week.
                        my mom is still striking out
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Gf's getting her 1st tomorrow; getting my 2nd the 10th.
                          A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            So the GF's mom went to a mass senior event at HyVee in Marshall. (2 hours from here) There was supposed to be appointments and such but apparently they just had a mass free for all where anyone who was there got one. Sounded like a mess...but she got her shot.

My mother on the other hand just confirmed her appointment for Maple Grove next Friday. That is only 20 minutes away...my sister I guess is taking her. My sister works in Health Care sort of so she already got her shot. I was sort of hoping to go and test my luck ;^)
                            I can’t say I’m too surprised as I think clinics may have difficulties getting volunteers during the week...but I Didn’t even have to prove I’m a healthcare worker. Showed my ID and the woman uttered something about how I must be a healthcare worker. But anyone off street could have booked and walked in

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
                              Maine just lowered the age to 60, starting next Wednesday, the 4th.
                              That's awesome. My 80+ year old parents in Maine still can't get an appointment.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's awesome. My 80+ year old parents in Maine still can't get an appointment.
                                There are plenty of appts available in Bangor but I have no idea where they live? You could have signed up today and got a shot today
                                I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

Working...
                                X