Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    That’s just nuts. I’ve been looking and there are appointments every day in Twin cities and openings every day next week (of course you’re supposed to be a defined subset of a population to qualify). But if you’re over 75 or a healthcare worker, I can get you an appointment just about any day.
    That doesn’t jibe at ALL with what my parents are going through. My mom went in for a separate problem ( :-( ) and was told they don’t have any.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

That doesnât jibe at ALL with what my parents are going through. My mom went in for a separate problem ( :-( ) and was told they donât have any.
      Have they been looking at Fairview? I’m seeing tons of appointments right now. Again, Fairview says 75 and up and 1a. But I’m seeing them right now and I’m not making this up. I can’t explain how much inventory Fairview has
      Maple grove. Burnsville. Bloomington. Hibbing . Itasca. Princeton, Wyoming

Comment

Have they been looking at Fairview? I’m seeing tons of appointments right now. Again, Fairview says 75 and up and 1a. But I’m seeing them right now and I’m not making this up. I can’t explain how much inventory Fairview has
        I’ll pass the info along. Thanks.

I still can’t believe asthma and other respiratory diseases aren’t considered at risk or preexisting. I just can’t. My doctor has me get the pneumonia vaccine every year because it’s a high risk condition.
        Code:
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Iâll pass the info along. Thanks.

I still canât believe asthma and other respiratory diseases arenât considered at risk or preexisting. I just canât. My doctor has me get the pneumonia vaccine every year because itâs a high risk condition.
          I don’t get it either.

for clarity- one just needs a MyChart account for Fairview to see and make appointments

Comment

I don’t get it either.

for clarity- one just needs a MyChart account for Fairview to see and make appointments
            Thanks again. I’ll pass this along.

And why are my apostrophes coming through as bizarro characters now?!
            Code:

Comment

• I’ll

test
              Code:

Comment

Thanks again. Iâll pass this along.

And why are my apostrophes coming through as bizarro characters now?!
                I'll be honest, I was a little worried that you'd started drinking early. Glad to hear it is some sort of technical issue.
                That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I'll be honest, I was a little worried that you'd started drinking early. Glad to hear it is some sort of technical issue.
                  Must be a board update of some kind. I got a notification that you quoted me instead of just “someone posted in a thread you subscribed to”
                  Code:

Comment

• Oh good. It’s my quotes as well.
                    Code:

Comment

Must be a board update of some kind. I got a notification that you quoted me instead of just âsomeone posted in a thread you subscribed toâ
                      There was a board update yesterday

Comment

• Seems to be just your posts, dx. Very weird.

And concur with everything les was posting. It really has been a mess here in MA with getting appointments. I do feel the Gov thought these mass vaccination sites (Fenway, Gillette and where I went with my mom) would be for the best. I think he had good intentions when he announced the opportunity for a person bringing a 75+ person to get a shot to get their own but it just caused more issues. They've updated the online process three times since this happened. There was no and still is no good plan. I never got my companion appointment. I'm bummed as I know two people who managed to get one. I think it was just bad timing for me. Had they waited one week to announce the 65+ people were eligible, I think I would have had a better chance. That all being said, my mother gets her second shot tomorrow. Just because, I'm going to ask for me. I know I don't have a chance in hell but I'd be more upset if I didn't ask and found out I could get a shot.

Comment

No clue but I suppose it’s tougher if you’re not 75 or a healthcare worker
                          But if they aren't taking the appointments maybe it is time to open it up to others. Not my group per se but how about my parents who are 70+? I just feel like Minnesota's plan steps on its own tail in the name of doing everything perfectly. Just get the shots in arms already.

(unless in the end they are filling those appoints in which case...nevermind)
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Fairview is where my dad goes I think (its where I go) so maybe I will look for him.

edit: Mychart says they are doing 65+ at North Memorial Health.
                            Last edited by Handyman; 02-26-2021, 10:22 AM.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

But if they aren't taking the appointments maybe it is time to open it up to others. Not my group per se but how about my parents who are 70+? I just feel like Minnesota's plan steps on its own tail in the name of doing everything perfectly. Just get the shots in arms already.

(unless in the end they are filling those appoints in which case...nevermind)
                              Walz is stuck on this idea that until we have "70%" of group 1 vaccinated, he's not going to open it up.

I guess my view is this. If they are using up the stock they have, such that there isn't a bunch of vaccine sitting around, fine. But if there are a bunch of doses sitting in pharmacies or hospitals right now, they need to open up the next group.
                              That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Fairview is where my dad goes I think (its where I go) so maybe I will look for him.

edit: Mychart says they are doing 65+ at North Memorial Health.
                                Fairview seems to offer up new appointments constantly and they fill fast- so I do think they are getting filled quickly.

Comment

Working...
                                X