Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Sounds like people without conditions (amd not frontline workers)under 45 in Minnesota may be waiting until summer
    I assumed this long ago. It makes sense, given the rate of vaccine deployments, but it still feels like it’s something that should go quicker.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I assumed this long ago. It makes sense, given the rate of vaccine deployments, but it still feels like it’s something that should go quicker.
      Yeah it makes sense and what I kind of planned on...but the slowness of this is just ridiculous to my rather untrained eye. We keep hearing we are getting all of these vaccines and such and such amount have been administered and yet here we are. It isnt like we are California we only have 5.64 million people.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah it makes sense and what I kind of planned on...but the slowness of this is just ridiculous to my rather untrained eye. We keep hearing we are getting all of these vaccines and such and such amount have been administered and yet here we are. It isnt like we are California we only have 5.64 million people.
        Agree, it feels slow.

Sounds like all this doesn’t take into account additional federal supply just announced so this is probably the most conservative estimate

Comment

• Yeah plus the J&J rollout which is due to come...

A doctor I think from the FDA was on CNN and mentioned that people who had an infection might only need one shot of the Pfizer...that could be huge as well if true.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

In Minnesota they have to call all those 65+ norskies who can't hear the phone or understand what the vibration is all about.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

In Minnesota they have to call all those 65+ norskies who can't hear the phone or understand what the vibration is all about.
              I can only imagine how rough it is in Nodak since no one answers calls on their landlines anymore. At least in Sconnie they are drunk and think it is a prank!
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This is a school in WA. Imagine thinking that this was necessary.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                  "The devil is already here.

New, stronger strain homegrown in California. I wish people wouldn't start acting like we're on the downslope of this virus.
                  Have you seen the headlines for the new California variant?

"The devil is already here"
                  "Half of all cases in state"
                  "Spreading fast"
                  "Alarming"

Sounds scary… The new variant is apparently half the cases in the state now & the impact is, well, noticeable... see below

Comment

• Here's your reminder that Florida has been open for almost a full year and that most of you got hoaxed into wasting a year of your lives for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

An ENTIRE YEAR and NOTHING to show for it in Crazy Cali. You would think that they could point to some sort of measure that shows that the absurdity was worth it in some way even if minuscule.

On top of that Florida is 4-5 years older on average age than Calif. WOOOOOF. Complete HOCUS POCUS.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 02-25-2021, 07:31 PM.

Comment

• For French, Pointing out reality bothers you that much?

Keep well, a lot of folks are losing their mental health.

Comment

• Is it causing them to go on hockey boards where they don't know anyone or follow any team and brag about how much a tough guy they are?

But seriously, you'd be making things easier for your family and friends if you were gone. No one would miss you.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                        iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                        gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                        Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                        Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                        TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                        DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                          Is it causing them to go on hockey boards where they don't know anyone or follow any team and brag about how much a tough guy they are?

But seriously, you'd be making things easier for your family and friends if you were gone. No one would miss you.
                          Brag about being a tough guy?

You have all the Covid Circuit Experts and new age science on your side and you choose to speak like a child? It is amazing.
                          Last edited by Jeb2020; 02-25-2021, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Hey great...what do we matter anyways.

Wonder what your covid risk is?

We’ve tracked nearly a half million people inside & outside long term care.

No models… just real data…

Survival rate outside long term care ~ 99.87%
                            Under age 60 ~ 99.97%
                            Overall ~99.66%

Find your age below

Comment

• Actually if all you have to do with your time is post your GIFs to a bunch of strangers I guess your life is as sad as it will ever get. Give in to the sweet release, it will solve all of your problems.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                                Actually if all you have to do with your time is post your GIFs to a bunch of strangers I guess your life is as sad as it will ever get. Give in to the sweet release, it will solve all of your problems.
                                Gifs? Its Data.

Wake up, it is in your best interest.

#CovidZombies

Comment

Working...
                                X