Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
    "The devil is already here.

New, stronger strain homegrown in California. I wish people wouldn't start acting like we're on the downslope of this virus.
    What do you suggest people “act like?”

Why do you believe “cases” are doing right now like a torpedo? All around the World?

Hospitals overwhelmed anywhere?

To think there are people who are just waiting for something negative to happen. It has to be a sickness.

#CovidZombies
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 02-24-2021, 09:06 PM.

Comment

• Sorry Kep!

And yeah the media is 99.999999% of the problem.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        I went from 0 to 2-millionths of the COVID death as my family members. I just lost a cousin.
        Sorry friend... :-(
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Most people have been hit much harder and closer to home. I am that much sorrier for them.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Sorry to hear

Just catching up on the last few days. I keep seeing things about Fauci not being clear or contradicting himself. It seems to me it isn't him that is the problem. It is the media outlets cherry picking and simplifying what he is saying. He usually says things with a qualifier. They either leave that out or dumb it down. The other day multiple sites- radio, TV and social media quoted him as saying we would need to mask until '22 like it was an absolute- everyone, all the time. And then started talking about how other experts didn't agree with him. It wasn't what he said at all. Listening to them create controversy out of nothing is so frustrating.
            That drove me nuts. It was almost a throw-away line at the end of an interview, preceded by "well if things don't improve like we think they will, then yes masks until 2022". This after 4-5 minutes of "the vaccine news is so exciting it's going well, finally, and they work! This is great!"

Every headline:

Fauci: masks until 2022 OMG!
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Most people have been hit much harder and closer to home. I am that much sorrier for them.
              Sorry man. :-(

Comment

I went from 0 to 2-millionths of the COVID death as my family members. I just lost a cousin.
                So sorry to hear this Kep.

As of 7:56am I am in a virtual waiting room to try and secure a vaccination appoint and there are 30,168 people ahead of me. I am not going through the main state site, I'm on the site of the location where I want to go. They are still offering vaccinations to companions bringing people who are 75+. My mother is scheduled for her second shot this Saturday and I'm wishing and hoping to get an appointment for when I bring her. Last week I got available slots 11 times but before I could finish inputting all the info, I was told there were no more slots open at that time. Not sure this way will be any better. I know my chances are slim and none. I'm just thankful I got onto the site at 6:20 so when the waiting room opened at 7:15am, there was less than 40,000 people ahead of me. I just tried to access the site from my work computer and there's now 80K people in line.

Comment

So sorry to hear this Kep.

As of 7:56am I am in a virtual waiting room to try and secure a vaccination appoint and there are 30,168 people ahead of me. I am not going through the main state site, I'm on the site of the location where I want to go. They are still offering vaccinations to companions bringing people who are 75+. My mother is scheduled for her second shot this Saturday and I'm wishing and hoping to get an appointment for when I bring her. Last week I got available slots 11 times but before I could finish inputting all the info, I was told there were no more slots open at that time. Not sure this way will be any better. I know my chances are slim and none. I'm just thankful I got onto the site at 6:20 so when the waiting room opened at 7:15am, there was less than 40,000 people ahead of me. I just tried to access the site from my work computer and there's now 80K people in line.
                  Check out www.covidvaccinetexts.com - it will ping you when pharmacies add availability. I have a few older friends that successfully got appointments using this tool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Check out www.covidvaccinetexts.com - it will ping you when pharmacies add availability. I have a few older friends that successfully got appointments using this tool.
                    I can't go there. I have to go where I take my mom. I'm the companion taking a person that's 75+. And on the day I take her. Which is Saturday. In Danvers.

Comment

I can't go there. I have to go where I take my mom. I'm the companion taking a person that's 75+. And on the day I take her. Which is Saturday. In Danvers.
                      Ohhh, gotcha. That's right.

Comment

• A friend of a friend got his shot by waiting around a Walgreen's near the time the pharmacy closed. They had extra shots so he got one.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I know a guy who lives in NY and had to drive 300 miles to Potsdam to get his jab.

Comment

• Sounds like people without conditions (amd not frontline workers)under 45 in Minnesota may be waiting until summer

Comment

• Also- I had to get another covid test. Couldn’t get rapid so did regular.

48 hours later and still no result. Can’t believe that hasn’t improved since the first time I had covid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Sounds like people without conditions (amd not frontline workers)under 45 in Minnesota may be waiting until summer
                                Hey great...what do we matter anyways.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X