Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Yup.

everything I’ve studied, this didn’t come from a lab. But it was certainly hidden and stifled by the Chinese gov, just like sars, costing millions of lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Yup.

everything I’ve studied, this didn’t come from a lab. But it was certainly hidden and stifled by the Chinese gov, just like sars, costing millions of lives.
      If you haven't seen this check it out.

https://www.pbs.org/wgbh/frontline/f...covid-secrets/
      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Probably hit 500,000 deaths in the US today. Over 12 months, wont' hit Cancer or Heart Disease, although it still possible that over a rolling year, COVID will take more than cancer.

Thanks to all of you who downplayed this virus last year. With your efforts, people have died who were not going to.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
          Probably hit 500,000 deaths in the US today. Over 12 months, wont' hit Cancer or Heart Disease, although it still possible that over a rolling year, COVID will take more than cancer.

Thanks to all of you who downplayed this virus last year. With your efforts, people have died who were not going to.
          80% of those deaths are the result of conservative ideology, indifference, ineptitude, and indolence.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I know it's frustrating seeing people whose health issues are entirely brought on by their own behavior - and worse, many of whom have done absolutely nothing to help curb COVID spread - but at this point we just need to vaccinate people. Just get it in everyone.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• We've hit 1/2 a million. Congratulations, America. You did it.
              **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
              Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                We've hit 1/2 a million. Congratulations, America. You did it.
                We all knew this was coming at us, but it hurts no less to see.

I really wonder how things would be with leadership that had approached competency.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                  We've hit 1/2 a million. Congratulations, America. You did it.
                  America First. MAGA.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

80% of those deaths are the result of conservative ideology, indifference, ineptitude, and indolence.
                    I know you've been to the mountaintop, Kep, but source?

Comment

• **** off, you absolute twat. I hope you don’t get it until 2024

”WATCH: Meghan McCain on the latest episode of "The View" called for Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, to be fired, blaming him for “inconsistent messaging” in the distribution of coronavirus vaccines.

“The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, don’t know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine because the rollout for my age range and my health is so nebulous, I have no idea when and how I get it,” she added.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...Xzl63oWMhkAsWM

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

I know you've been to the mountaintop, Kep, but source?
                        My ample as-s. I have no idea nor I suspect does anybody. But they did truly f-ck up.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          **** off, you absolute twat. I hope you don’t get it until 2024

”WATCH: Meghan McCain on the latest episode of "The View" called for Anthony Fauci, the nation’s top infectious diseases expert, to be fired, blaming him for “inconsistent messaging” in the distribution of coronavirus vaccines.

“The fact that I, Meghan McCain, co-host of The View, don’t know when or how I will be able to get a vaccine because the rollout for my age range and my health is so nebulous, I have no idea when and how I get it,” she added.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/5...Xzl63oWMhkAsWM
                          Yeah what a weird stance to take. I mean if she was saying "I am the daughter of a Vet, a US Senator and a mother who is still a public figure and I have no idea what is going on with the shots" that would be a statement I could understand. To be honest I am kind of getting fed up with it too. Every day it is some new story and the time line shifts. Minnesota is not exactly helping either in this regard...

But who the eff cares if a host of a TV show gets the shot or not? No offense but TV personalities are not important and do not deserve the shot before anyone else and that goes for Meghan McCain, Whoopi Goldberg or anyone. Shut up you entitled piece of chit.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• **** her with a Saguaro.

It’s February. They’ve been saying for months to not expect the general public to get vaccinated until June. Everyone needs to calm down. Especially that loud mouthed walking silver spoon.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              **** her with a Saguaro.

It’s February. They’ve been saying for months to not expect the general public to get vaccinated until June. Everyone needs to calm down. Especially that loud mouthed walking silver spoon.
                              Seriously. Also, vaccine roll out isn't really Fauci's main concern.

Comment

• I really don't know what mixed messaging Fauci is sending at this point. This just reeks of "but... I'm on tv!"

Comment

Working...
                                X