Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, for one, appreciate the new "two mask" guidelines! Because it means that when I don't wear a stupid and pointless face diaper, and someone else wears two, I can say that, averaged out, we are wearing one mask per person, so we should be good!

Think of it like a Carbon Credit.

Thank you, You Extra Virtue Signaler - Double Masker.

Comment

• I signed up for the vaccine whateverlist for Minnesota. Odd that obesity was a preexisting condition but asthma and other respiratory diseases weren’t. :-/

When I get a cold, I’m basically tethered to my inhaler like a feed bag after the first three days.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        I signed up for the vaccine whateverlist for Minnesota. Odd that obesity was a preexisting condition but asthma and other respiratory diseases weren’t. :-/

When I get a cold, I’m basically tethered to my inhaler like a feed bag after the first three days.
        Wait, what? I've read that asthma is a huge red flag combined with COVID.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Wait, what? I've read that asthma is a huge red flag combined with COVID.
          I have seen both for this. I think the obesity is because it puts you in a state of chronic body wide inflammation.

Comment

I signed up for the vaccine whateverlist for Minnesota. Odd that obesity was a preexisting condition but asthma and other respiratory diseases weren’t. :-/

Cigarette smokers are ahead of you if you live in Maine
            I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Cigarette smokers are ahead of you if you live in Maine
              Im pretty sure the same thing is true in MN.

Boils my ****ing blood.
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Im pretty sure the same thing is true in MN.

Boils my ****ing blood.
                Come on, they're higher risk. Medicine doesn't work like that.
                Cornell University
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Come on, they're higher risk. Medicine doesn't work like that.
                  I’m sorry I chose to be an asthmatic in the womb.
                  Code:

Comment

It’s unfortunate, but I didn’t expect to see a classification by what someone has from birth vs what they’ve brought on themselves with behavior. Obesity drives a lot of conditions that put people at risk.
                    I don’t know this data offhand but I’m wondering if some of those other conditions (yes, including may that may come from bad habits) are a higher risk for covid complications that respiratory illnesses. Personally I would have thought respiratory illnesses would be high up on the list

Comment

• I don’t disagree with that.

Im just angry that orbidly obese smokers who refuse to make even the most basic changes to their lifestyles and instead choose the health equivalent of a crab fisherman who enjoys BASE jumping get prioritized over people who have serious risk factors that don’t have a choice.
                      Code:

Comment

I don’t disagree with that.

Im just angry that orbidly obese smokers who refuse to make even the most basic changes to their lifestyles and instead choose the health equivalent of a crab fisherman who enjoys BASE jumping get prioritized over people who have serious risk factors that don’t have a choice.
                        Sorry to interrupt this sob story. But do you have a link so we can get some context around this?

Also, are you even 40?

Comment

• https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/whos-...ated/index.jsp

Who is eligible to get vaccinated now

In Minnesota right now, you are eligible to get vaccinated if you are a:
                          • Minnesotan age 65 or older
                          • Health care worker
                          • Long-term care resident or staff member
                          • Pre-kindergarten through Adult Basic and Community Education school staff member, or contracted school staff member
                          • Child care staff member at a licensed and certified child care center or program

Comment

• Rereading osterholm book “deadliest enemy” from a few years ago, Written well before covid. Talks about killer germs, how things spread, why influenza is still the Most likely big pandemic.

the SARS chapter and how China withheld and suppressed reporting is just maddening.

Comment

Not the point. We aren't rationing health care by "deservingness." That kind of thinking got us a ban on federal funding for abortion.
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Can't wait to see this,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...bo-covid-film/
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X