Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
    Sometimes it’s funny to read what an OAN viewer is conditioned to see in the world, other times it’s sad. This time it’s both.
    Are you a 1, 2 or 3 kinda mask guy/gal? Or zero because they don't work?

Comment

• Comment

• Just think, California did all that really cool #Science stuff.

All-cause mortality is often described as the “gold-standard.” Here’s 2020 data:

FL: 13.8% excess

CA: 15.5% excess

All the more striking since FL is 2nd oldest, CA 45th.

Maybe ignoring textbook pandemic planning & electing instead to CaNCeL SoCiEtY wasn’t the best call?

And it’s getting worse for CA: December saw 40.3% excess deaths, vs 15.8% in FL. Wow.

Comment

• 2020 will have the same adjusted mortality rate like the years 2004/2005; 3.353M total deaths & ~247k excess deaths.

Surprising, since the US is undergoing a "century pandemic" - In reality it is an event that's unique in the last "15 years".

Comment

• This is a human rights crime. #CovidZombies are responsible for this.

https://apnews.com/article/us-news-c...ign=SocialFlow

Comment

Sometimes it’s funny to read what an OAN viewer is conditioned to see in the world, other times it’s sad. This time it’s both.
              Looks like you struck a nerve.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I have literally no idea why you guys haven’t blocked him.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Hospitals aren't overwhelmed anywhere. In fact they are at or below normal levels for this time of the year. So when do restrictions get lifted? How long do we play #Healthy-People-Pretending-To-Be-Sick?
                  Last edited by Jeb2020; 02-07-2021, 09:18 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    I have literally no idea why you guys haven’t blocked him.
                    It’s good to watch delusion from a distance.
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      I have literally no idea why you guys haven’t blocked him.
                      I don't want to see the delusion, even from a distance. I know it exists but I prefer the deniability of not seeing it in 'real life'. Bad enough to know there are people missing synapses and knowing that fixed bias, group think makes people incapable of reason. I don't need audiovisual aides to reinforce the validity

Comment

• Comment

• Don't forget cross-reactivity. Here is a Korean Manufacturer's warning (test is approved in Canada) Your positive test result could be for the common cold, SARS1 or MERS not Sars-CoV-2.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                            I don't want to see the delusion, even from a distance. I know it exists but I prefer the deniability of not seeing it in 'real life'. Bad enough to know there are people missing synapses and knowing that fixed bias, group think makes people incapable of reason. I don't need audiovisual aides to reinforce the validity
                            Hi Les, where was the holiday surge? Why are hospitals doing just fine. Why are they no busier than any other year for this time of the year?

Comment

It’s good to watch delusion from a distance.
                              Life's too short.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Where are all the hysterical pushers? Why aren't they discussing the "cases" plummeting and the hospitals across the country having normal capacity?

Comment

Working...
                                X