Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

She may be the R nom in 2024.

one of my trailer park relatives has a kid with one of the worst pre existing conditions a kid could have for covid...and no one in family will wear a mask. When asked about people with difficulties after covid, response was “they’re not dead. “

they are a cancer
    I think there is a very good chance it’s her or Nikki Haley. I could realistically see Don Jr as the VP nominee. Depending on who the Dems run they might have a shot at winning, which is just so ****** up.

A couple days ago JD said on the BU thread that we should just give up if Covid gets away from us because of a variant. It’s really telling that people think that is something we genuinely could try.
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think there is a very good chance it’s her or Nikki Haley. I could realistically see Don Jr as the VP nominee. Depending on who the Dems run they might have a shot at winning, which is just so ****** up.

A couple days ago JD said on the BU thread that we should just give up if Covid gets away from us because of a variant. It’s really telling that people think that is something we genuinely could try.
      He is a selfish a55hole. Unfortunately he is not alone, people like him congregate together and the echochamber they hang in is scary. I cannot even begin to articulate the derision I feel for people who are so entitled.

I still think we should offer them a nice long cruise, put the boat on auto pilot and set them adrift. Darwin will take care of the rest. Either they will come back with antibodies or they won't.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Because Dems would get shot...and that is not a joke.
        https://twitter.com/scirocker/status...455733760?s=21

it’s only a matter of time
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Walrus
          WeAreNDHockey. Not the good ND hockey team, BIGMistake Hockey team.
          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/st...20638367621121

Beyond that 1 in every 141 have been hospitalized. Kristi Noem...GOP Superstar!
            All the more crazy since SD hasn't done s**t for overall testing - 49th for tests / 1M while they are 6th for Deaths / 1M. ND is not far off. WI is much better off but also not doing well at all for testing.

Comment

Walrus
              I have Ulcerative Colitis but as far as I know no Covid yet. Hopefully my wife gets first shot Friday, I tried to sign up but no signing up as Maine has no vaccine at this point.
              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

All the more crazy since SD hasn't done s**t for overall testing - 49th for tests / 1M while they are 6th for Deaths / 1M. ND is not far off. WI is much better off but also not doing well at all for testing.
                Come on, all, we are not supposed to care about either Dakota. They are doing great and are free- that's all that matters. Allegedly.

Have to totally ignore that the states they are among WRT infections and deaths were some of the very first states hit vs. having months, and months to not ony plan but to copy processes from other states, and we should remember that they are so spread out that distancing comes normally. All is well.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

I have Ulcerative Colitis but as far as I know no Covid yet. Hopefully my wife gets first shot Friday, I tried to sign up but no signing up as Maine has no vaccine at this point.
                  Call up yer pal Suzie and express to her your concern.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Good to hear your wife is getting hers. Did you have a scare earlier? I could have sworn there was something that came up this summer or fall. Maybe you hadn’t posted in a while.
                    Code:
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• How many people have insurance that will cover most of the costs of a hospital stay for covid in SD? 1 in 141 hospitalized means the hospitals there are probably in bad financial shape and worse yet, it probably also means there are goi g to be a LOT of people in serious financial trouble with medical bills. I have to assume they went against most of the expansions of Medicare/Medicaid
                      Code:

Comment

Good to hear your wife is getting hers. Did you have a scare earlier? I could have sworn there was something that came up this summer or fall. Maybe you hadn’t posted in a while.
                        No scare as in I got tested and it was negative. My kid on the other hand has been tested numerous times and has lucked out as they were all negative. He has got the first shot a week ago or so.
                        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Full lockdown of W.A. because of one case. If only we had taken similar measures here.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• The Minnesota Wild have reported the reason that Marco Rossi has left and returned home to Austria is because of COVID complications.

Rossi tested positive for COVID in November and apparently hasn't fully recovered. He is also suffering from an upper-body injury. The Athletic is reporting that Rossi is done for the season. He is expected to return to Minnesota in six weeks where he will be re-evaluated. The Wild expect his recovery to be full and complete but for now, it's a lost year for the forward.

Comment

• I tested positive a month ago. I had what amounted to a bad cough/cold - but no fever or headache- for 4-5 days, then lost my smell and most of my taste. I hope it’s gone, I don’t have any lung issues or anything but my sniffer isn’t back all the way, and I sense a sour ashy taste in the back of my throat once in a while. My family seems to have escaped most of a month of quarantine without obvious symptoms.
                              Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
                              USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
                                I tested positive a month ago. I had what amounted to a bad cough/cold - but no fever or headache- for 4-5 days, then lost my smell and most of my taste. I hope it’s gone, I don’t have any lung issues or anything but my sniffer isn’t back all the way, and I sense a sour ashy taste in the back of my throat once in a while. My family seems to have escaped most of a month of quarantine without obvious symptoms.
                                Hopefully you don’t regress. My smell came back, but my moms really didn’t and now everything smells burned to her.
                                The insomnia I now have didn’t hit until about 3 months post covid

Comment

Working...
                                X