Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think right now we’re basically at the same point we were a year ago. There are only a few confirmed cases of the South African variant and a few dozen instances of the UK variant, but given how unconnected the people are the real number must be in the thousands. I really can’t wrap my head round why we aren’t having a hard shutdown for at least a month.
    Because Dems would get shot...and that is not a joke.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think right now we’re basically at the same point we were a year ago. There are only a few confirmed cases of the South African variant and a few dozen instances of the UK variant, but given how unconnected the people are the real number must be in the thousands. I really can’t wrap my head round why we aren’t having a hard shutdown for at least a month.
      Hard shut down for the entire country? Where hospitals aren't experiencing anything outside of the normal right now except maybe a couple spots in California? #BatSh*t Crazy^^^ Shutdown yourself for a month.

2020 will have the same adjusted mortality rate like the years 2004/2005; 3.353M total deaths & ~247k excess deaths.

Surprising, since the US is undergoing a "century pandemic" - In reality it is an event that's unique in the last "15 years".

Man, they really did a number on some of you folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Because Dems would get shot...and that is not a joke.
        I no longer wear any political-themed clothing, not even obvious satire, because of the possibility of conservaterrorists.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
          With out doom scrolling- which I have been pretty successful at avoiding- This whole mutation thing is scary. Anyone who understands mutation and either undertreating/mistreating infection is aware that infectious agents have been around a helluva lot longer than humans. They are adaptable and they are pretty good at survival. It takes a coherent, cohesive response to suppress spread. I wish I saw that happening.
          People shouldn’t feel doom, but there should be a lot of concern. These mutations will spread and new ones will pop up before many of us get vaccinated.

look at the sample size of this thread- now, I have experience in designing clinical trials so I’m not equating this to anything scientific- but I think only two of us who post in here have received positive tests and both of us have long term, lingering issues months later.

Comment

• I thought it was you and fish77 that had it and have long term. I thought there were two others who were positive. To your point, that’s still ****ing scary.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              I thought it was you and fish77 that had it and have long term. I thought there were two others who were positive. To your point, that’s still ****ing scary.

https://tenor.com/view/sun-hot-bench...ss-gif-5697804
              Last edited by Jeb2020; 01-30-2021, 03:43 PM.

Comment

I thought it was you and fish77 that had it and have long term. I thought there were two others who were positive. To your point, that’s still ****ing scary.
                There’s at least one more and I’m blanking on the name. Not someone who posts a lot but I remember they have a lot of GI issues still

Comment

• Walrus
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Walrus
                    Nope, then there’s another one.

Comment

• That would be me, I actually tested positive twice and still have GI/Brain Fog issues 10 months later...I have been pretty good for a about 3 weeks now but I'm weary on the downtrend that I know will come back in a couple weeks

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                        That would be me, I actually tested positive twice and still have GI/Brain Fog issues 10 months later...I have been pretty good for a about 3 weeks now but I'm weary on the downtrend that I know will come back in a couple weeks
                        Yup, I was thinking of you.

my leg tingling has been nuts last six weeks and I’ve no idea what’s triggered it. Debating going back to the neurologist although I think all they have left to test on me is thoracic mri

Comment

• Oh yeah not fish77. Sorry I got your name wrong.
                          Code:

Comment

• https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/st...20638367621121

South Dakota hits NEW COVID milestone: ~1 out of every 500 residents dead
                            Beyond that 1 in every 141 have been hospitalized. Kristi Noem...GOP Superstar!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/Mikel_Jollett/st...42351297785856

These people suck.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                https://twitter.com/StevenTDennis/st...20638367621121

Beyond that 1 in every 141 have been hospitalized. Kristi Noem...GOP Superstar!
                                She may be the R nom in 2024.

one of my trailer park relatives has a kid with one of the worst pre existing conditions a kid could have for covid...and no one in family will wear a mask. When asked about people with difficulties after covid, response was “they’re not dead. “

they are a cancer

Comment

Working...
                                X