Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CDC mulling requiring negative covid test to fly domestically.

nice to have adults in charge again

Comment

• Georgia state lawmaker removed from House chamber after refusing Covid-19 test.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news...JAXGLJ6FcAtiMw
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        You realize Biden's own people agree with them right? Hell even the CDC seems too.
        No, Klain pushed back on CNN last night. Biden wants to open schools if it’s safe, which is completely reasonable, but CNN sounds almost like Trump at the minute.

The thing I find strange is it seems like it is being pushed from above. If there were one or two anchors pushing it because of their kids I would understand but that doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s a real bad look for them, and to be fair they’ve been excellent in the last year.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

No, Klain pushed back on CNN last night. Biden wants to open schools if it’s safe, which is completely reasonable, but CNN sounds almost like Trump at the minute.

The thing I find strange is it seems like it is being pushed from above. If there were one or two anchors pushing it because of their kids I would understand but that doesn’t seem to be the case. It’s a real bad look for them, and to be fair they’ve been excellent in the last year.
          I watched CNN they said they want it to open with the proper precautions every time I saw them talk about it. (never once said they want it open just to open) Same thing Klain said. Where CNN hammers Biden is over the fact that Psaki keeps saying "We have only been in office X amount of days" and because he was underselling the goals. (and the medical experts were as well) Biden has since upped his goals and bought more vaccine...whenever the hell that will be ready.

Last edited by Handyman; 01-27-2021, 08:37 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            You realize Biden's own people agree with them right? Hell even the CDC seems too.
            I do and that tells me where the disconnect line is.

Biden supports many great things but (1) not everything great is something Biden supports and (2) not everything Biden supports is great.

On this he's got it wrong because the weighting coefficient for bidness is still too high relative to the life and death of the teachers who are trapped in contact with the virulent offspring of dumbf-ck conservatives.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I do and that tells me where the disconnect line is.

Biden supports many great things but (1) not everything great is something Biden supports and (2) not everything Biden supports is great.

On this he's got it wrong because the weighting coefficient for bidness is still too high relative to the life and death of the teachers who are trapped in contact with the virulent offspring of dumbf-ck conservatives.
              Except that the experts are saying that isnt true. If doctors...NOT TRUMP AFFILIATED DOCTORS...are saying that there is no real community spread in schools if proper precautions are taken then I put some weight behind it. No one is saying just open up tomorrow and have at it. There is steps that need to be taken to protect the teachers and students.

In other news...I think I found Chuck Murray's FB account:

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• My wife won the MN COVID 19 vaccine lottery! She works in a private school, and was one of just a couple people who were drawn to get the first shot. Her first shot is on Monday, and then the follow up shot on the 26th. It's the Moderna vaccine, she was told.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Nice!!

my wife and brother just got their 2nd doses yesterday. She didn’t have any effects at all. I’ve literally never seen her sick though. Hit my brother pretty hard.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• lil-not-so-lil les got dose 2 yesterday. He is achy and arm is a lot more sore than #1. He still ran 10 miles. Nothing stops him. Better than a tube down the throat. I will take the aches when I get them

Comment

• A snarky reading of that suggests your wife and brother are one in the same. ;-)
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                        A snarky reading of that suggests your wife and brother are one in the same. ;-)
                        I’m a gopher fan, not a hawks fan

;-)
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                          A snarky reading of that suggests your wife and brother are one in the same. ;-)
                          You got sister-wives, why not brother-wives?
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

;-)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

;-)
                              Parise forgive them for they know not what they say.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Parise forgive them for they know not what they say.
                                No that is Nebraska fans :^D
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X