Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next problem is we aren’t producing enough syringes to sustain 1.5M+ vaccinations per day Biden wants to hit.

Comment

• Wouldn't syringes be fairly easy to make? Any place that does injection molded plastic ought to be able to transition to making those. DPA it.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I don’t really understand this crusade CNN is on to chastise teachers unions and get schools 100% open. There definitely are places that should be open, but every place is different and a lot of districts just don’t have the resources to do it safely. I’d also add since schools have gone back new infections are through the roof. There has to be some sort of correlation there.
        Originally posted by BobbyBrady
        Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• I believe they are DPAing it if I heard Gupta right this morning.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Wouldn't syringes be fairly easy to make? Any place that does injection molded plastic ought to be able to transition to making those. DPA it.
            I think DPA is the plan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              I don’t really understand this crusade CNN is on to chastise teachers unions and get schools 100% open. There definitely are places that should be open, but every place is different and a lot of districts just don’t have the resources to do it safely. I’d also add since schools have gone back new infections are through the roof. There has to be some sort of correlation there.
              Because the corporate overlords demand their blood sacrifice in the name of profit.
              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Oh #CovidZombies your Lords are calling...

Comment

• Comment

• Mask #Science timeline:

March 2020: They don't work.

May 2020: They can end the pandemic.

January 2021: They work a little but there are aerosols, so N95s are better.

May 2021: They don't work, except for N95s.

Comment

I don’t really understand this crusade CNN is on to chastise teachers unions and get schools 100% open. There definitely are places that should be open, but every place is different and a lot of districts just don’t have the resources to do it safely. I’d also add since schools have gone back new infections are through the roof. There has to be some sort of correlation there.
                      It is a respiratory illness and seasonal. Try to use a little bit of common sense.

Comment

• I see Oklahoma is trying to return their stockpile of HCQ...you know the miracle drug Chuckles and Jebbers told us would save us all!
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          I see Oklahoma is trying to return their stockpile of HCQ...you know the miracle drug Chuckles and Jebbers told us would save us all!
                          Maybe they can use it during Bigfoot hunting opener

Comment

• US gov now says people should avoid nonessential international travel and there will be little help for those who ignore and then get stuck.

good.

Comment

I don’t really understand this crusade CNN is on to chastise teachers unions and get schools 100% open.
                              CNN is run by people whose job is to curry favor with the 25k* families who own everything. Those 25k families want businesses back open and people back at work and the only way that happens is if the National Network of Babysitters reopens.

Those 25k families want more money and your and your children's and their teachers' sickness and death are the price we will pay for that.

* It's only maybe 400k people. We've already lost that during the plague. Ya know, I'm just sayin'. Just puttin' it out there.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• You realize Biden's own people agree with them right? Hell even the CDC seems too.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X