Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wait a second...that clown got an MBA? I wouldn't trust him with a calculator watch let alone dealing with high finance!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wait a minute though. Have we seen pictures of the South American? Pretty big rush to judgment here, imho.
      That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

4 negatives. Whoo hoo. Back at work this morning....
        Woo!

In other news, my wife just got her second dose.

In other, other news, Germany gets it right
        https://***********/AFP/status/1354059382120706049?s=20
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
          Wait a minute though. Have we seen pictures of the South American? Pretty big rush to judgment here, imho.
          mookie just filed papers for contract infringement. That's his bit. :-)
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

You are correct, the mba
            We don't consider those graduate degrees. They are professional certifications, like plumber.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              Wait a second...that clown got an MBA? I wouldn't trust him with a calculator watch let alone dealing with high finance!
              I know, right? There’s more he’s done that would make it even more ridiculous

Comment

As people know, I've been critical of Minnesota's roll out of the vaccine, but I think their current plan is a very good one. Rather than have people try to call in or sign up online for specific appointments, which results in all sorts of log jams, they are just letting eligible people register online over the course of one 24 hour period. Then, they will select at random from that registered group those people to get vaccinated, based upon available doses. Then, as more doses become available, they select, at random, another group from those that registered. Presumably as the registered list shortens, they'll have another registration period and expand the group of people eligible to sign up.

Now, it'll depend in large part on the willingness and ability of those people who registered to go in and get vaccinated if their name is drawn. Hopefully the system will work such that if someone is drawn but they say they can't make it to their appointment, someone else is then drawn. But it won't work as efficiently if people just don't show up for appointments.
                To that end, this is the MN site to get into the vaccine lotto. https://mn.gov/covid19/vaccine/find-vaccine/
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Pfizer to Deliver U.S. Covid Vaccine Doses Faster Than Expected - Bloomberg

Vaccinations in the U.S. began on Dec. 14, just days after the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine was authorized for emergency use. Moderna Inc.’s vaccine, which relies on similar messenger RNA technology, was cleared shortly thereafter. So far, 23.5 million shots have been given, according to Bloomberg’s Vaccine Tracker. In the past week, an average of 1.25 million doses a day were administered.
                  I'm so confused. What changed a week ago?
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                    Wait a second...that clown got an MBA? I wouldn't trust him with a calculator watch let alone dealing with high finance!
                    At my prior place of employment, a different bank, I used to work with a woman who was in the process of finishing up her BS in Finance from a local university. I watched her writing on a pad of paper, and listened to her say, "...and eight plus three is twelve." A few moments go by, "Oh wait, that's eleven?"
                    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Pfizer had been experiencing some production issues. I'm willing to bet that their production issues have been corrected.

Comment

Wait a minute though. Have we seen pictures of the South American? Pretty big rush to judgment here, imho.
                        She’s cute. Opposite of me in that I could be a poster child for Bavaria and she is clearly darker haired with a different body shape

I don’t think he has a type

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I could be a poster child for Bavaria
                          Urge to meet DGF rising...

Last edited by Kepler; 01-26-2021, 12:21 PM.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                            From a quick scan of the article, labeling changed. That extra dose that some have gotten out of the vials, now counting towards shipment, each vial has 6 doses (not 5 as previously labeled).
                            Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                            wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                            7 B1G
                            7 CCHA (all except St Thomas)
                            6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU)
                            5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont)
                            5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson)
                            2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT)
                            2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Urge to meet DGF rising...

I don't think the emphasis was meant to be on "child" Kep...

Comment

• Yeah Kep needs to find pictures of people that won't get him added to watch lists ;^)
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X