Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I think enough (probably not a majority, but enough to be an issue) are having a fairly robust reaction to the 2nd dose. A coworker's brother said it was pretty awful. He had basically full-blown flu-like symptoms the next day.
    This happened to my sister after dose 1, so she's kind of dreading #2.
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Its almost like there is a purpose behind having a Federal Government...
      Yeah. ****ing crazy isn't it?
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

So far no side effects, other than the injection site is slightly sore to the touch this morning.

I wasn't expecting much for the first dose. The immunological response to the spike proteins should be significant for the second dose and more people are reporting temporary side effects like muscle aches, fever, chills, fatigue at that point.
        Does everyone at the Lab get one?
        I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• https://twitter.com/TexasTribune/sta...74394916282371

Texas gonna Texas...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Does everyone at the Lab get one?
            Not yet. The state is only classifying people that are involved with covid testing or research or those that come in direct contact with those people as high priority right now, and the lab hasn’t been allocated doses yet.

I didn’t get mine through the lab (I work from home, and won’t be classified as an essential worker). I got it through the MDI hospital because I’m a volunteer first responder in the national park.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is that to be safe or is there really a record of people falling ill the next day?
              Mostly in younger people. Some report fatigue, muscle aches, chills. It’s a result of your immune system having a robust response to the spike protein. Doesn’t seem that common in older people.

Comment

• I never want to hear a ****ing thing about smaller government. Ever.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

This is where the feds step in and say, “fine, we’ll give your allotment to another state”
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    This is where the feds step in and say, “fine, we’ll give your allotment to another state”
                    That would be nice. Just ridiculous...

CNN is really making a point to show that Biden is sandbagging with his "100 million doses in 100 days". Their experts saying we are pretty much at that point already and we need to ramp it up well beyond that or our progress is going to be slow. If we could get the single shot vaccine from J&J going that would be huge.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• OSHA will begin going after companies that are endangering their workers through unsafe practices w/r/t COVID.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Watched the presser with Fauci. He looks like a new man. Gave a great briefing and pulled no punches about being able to actually talk about science and facts and how it was a relief. He was fairly PC at first but he eventually responded that it was a lot better than the last Admin that didn't like him to speak the truth.

#1 dose- I felt a bit meh. mostly an itchy arm, sore muscle, malaise and fatigue. Hoping not to have a more intense second dose but if I do that means my immune response is robust. Helluva lot better than being tubed. Just sayin.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                          Watched the presser with Fauci. He looks like a new man. Gave a great briefing and pulled no punches about being able to actually talk about science and facts and how it was a relief. He was fairly PC at first but he eventually responded that it was a lot better than the last Admin that didn't like him to speak the truth.
                          He came as close as one could professionally to "Whaddya want me to say? He was a lying ashole -- you all know that."
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Chappelle has COVID...

-aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Not yet. The state is only classifying people that are involved with covid testing or research or those that come in direct contact with those people as high priority right now, and the lab hasn’t been allocated doses yet.

I didn’t get mine through the lab (I work from home, and won’t be classified as an essential worker). I got it through the MDI hospital because I’m a volunteer first responder in the national park.
                              The state can't get enough vaccine to schedule appts at this point. Hopefully Biden can speed the process up.
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

I'm not surprised that the poorer neighborhoods are the hardest hit and have less access to the vaccine. A lot of the current way to get the vaccine is to work in medicine or have reliable internet access, up to date information, and time to sign up immediately when you hear of an opportunity.

That the Texas state government would want to not make it easier for poorer communities is just disgusting. (says the girl whose parents live in a wealthy, white area outside of Houston and were able to get the vaccine, along with many other wealthy, white people in their retirement community).
                                Last edited by wolverineTrumpet; 01-22-2021, 07:21 AM.
                                Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                                wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                                7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

Working...
                                X