Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sounds like feds are backing out of commitments, and I think some states now don’t know if they are getting enough for everyone’s round 2 in time

https://mobile.***********/webster/s...60040791998464

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
      Why do I have a feeling in a year we're going to finally lock down all travel when this thing mutates to something closer to MERS or SARS and we've got a few million dead in the US?
      I think we might lock down next week. I don’t see that we really have a choice.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

I think we might lock down next week. I don’t see that we really have a choice.
        There is literally zero chance he even grounds international commercial flights completely. It sucks, but he isn't going to do that.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Seriously the Feds who screwed this up need to be tarred and feathered (metaphorically) live on television. They flat out lied to the states in an effort to make themselves and Trump look better on the way out and now it is beyond a dumpster fire. This is going to get real ugly and they need to pay in whatever way is possible. Especially Azar...that dude is scum.

But hey the MNGOP was able to cry and whine and protest enough to get Walz to open restaurants for a couple weeks. Great. I have a feeling he goes home at night and screams obscenties for 20 minutes and breaks a lot of stuff. 40% of this state has a friggin death wish and their party leaders are egging them on.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
            Vietnam is another

it’s simpler than all of this. It’s a culture thing. Murcians tend to hate authority. A lot of Asian cultures don’t have that automatic aversion. A lot of deference to authority. Not as an absolute obviously.

Plus a lot of these countries already had a relatively high fraction of mask wearers. And draconian penalties for breaking quarantine. Like, things that would be arguably unconstitutional here.
            Beyond the authoritarian thing the culture is also to have care for family/community more than self. It is not the individual protecting themselves that sells it. It is shameful to put others at risk. Or at least that is how it was explained to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

It’s nuts. I have a moron ex who met a girl from South America and they just flew back to the US from bogota, and now plan to fly between their two homes every week to meet up (one in MN, one near Kep)
              The Canadian Robot?

GF's mom called to ask about the vaccine today...they told her that is is flat out not happening. I am not sure how you possibly screw this up more than Trump and his Federal Morons could have.

And there is zero chance we lock down completely. There would be open rebellion that would make Jan 6. look like a birthday party.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The Canadian Robot?

GF's mom called to ask about the vaccine today...they told her that is is flat out not happening. I am not sure how you possibly screw this up more than Trump and his Federal Morons could have.

And there is zero chance we lock down completely. There would be open rebellion that would make Jan 6. look like a birthday party.
                No, the Canadian robot is married. I’m talking about the younger one

KAT has covid. He’s already lost family members to this. Timberwolves game cancelled

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...23872583458818

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

No, the Canadian robot is married. I’m talking about the younger one

KAT has covid. He’s already lost family members to this. Timberwolves game cancelled

https://mobile.***********/atrupar/s...23872583458818
                  That makes sense.

Poor KAT. He has had to deal with enough already and now this. The NBA is a COVID dumpster fire this year. Apparently making it all work using a bubble wasn't good enough.

I think the NHL will have issues soon enough tooo.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The home page of Board- Games don't even come close to filling the ribbon across the top and some of the games on the ribbon are TBA or PPD. Honestly. I am confused what the point is. I get people want to see a sport but is it really a quality thing when key people are not playing, when all 4 QB are out, when they are playing people who barely make a practice squad on a normal day, when people are returning to play after weeks of no practice? I think you could do just as good watching pick up somewhere.

Still haven't found a source of stats and I know they are suppressing like mad. I would LOVE to find an accurate source for the amount of disease penetration in sports teams

Comment

The Canadian Robot?

Maybe we won’t have a complete lockdown but surely gyms, schools, and restaurants should be shut down?
                      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

That makes sense.

Poor KAT. He has had to deal with enough already and now this. The NBA is a COVID dumpster fire this year. Apparently making it all work using a bubble wasn't good enough.

I think the NHL will have issues soon enough tooo.
                        Given the experiences from MLS, MLB, and the NFL, the start of the season seems to always be a dumpster fire though it can taper off if there are good policies in place AND everyone adheres to them.

That second part is obviously the toughest.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

The Canadian Robot?

People are so god**** stupid. Tons of old trumpers on my Next door are stating walz is holding back doses to keep his power which he’s drunk on. These people voted for dump- who mishandled everything he possibly could from step 1- and they’re mad about how bad things are.

Comment

• Trump literally lied to the people about the disease for months and is directly responsible for aspect of the cluster[bleep] but Walz is the problem. Why do we fight to save these people?
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

Maybe we won’t have a complete lockdown but surely gyms, schools, and restaurants should be shut down?
                              What could you be thinking? Not enough people are off the Social Security roles yet

Comment

Trump literally lied to the people about the disease for months and is directly responsible for aspect of the cluster[bleep] but Walz is the problem. Why do we fight to save these people?
                                No joke some one just posted how walz can’t get more doses yet and now it’s expensive to try and procure more and old guy replies”welcome to the future with Biden and Harris”

Comment

Working...
                                X