Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another trumptard dropped from Covid-19?
    Pass me a tissue, tears here, and not from sadness.....
    $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
    Just win.....

Comment

• Just a little context to start the weekend. This is to supplement all the great context when the Corporate News Broadcaster is spouting talking points, giving you cumulative on repeat, "case" counts all the way back to last March and weaponizing deaths of the elderly.

Here is LA County data on ICU census. Available beds is at 18% -- normal for cold/flu/pneumonia season.

In fact, they provide a little "check mark" to indicate it's within expectations. Ability to go to 125% ICU is a federal mandate. Most hospitals can do 150%.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 12-19-2020, 08:46 AM.

Comment

• Why the panic? Cases. Cases determined by PCR, which tests for the presence of bits of RNA unique to C19. Trouble is, PCR cannot distinguish between dead and & intact virus. Millions are testing positive from viral debris left over from successfully suppressed infections.

Health People pretending to be sick = Insanity

Comment

• "Where's the panic?" asks the troll after watching nine months of absent federal government management while comparing it to decades of federally managed events.
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Don’t even feed it crumbs by acknowledging you read its posts. Just put it on ignore.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              "Where's the panic?" asks the troll after watching nine months of absent federal government management while comparing it to decades of federally managed events.
              Don't feed me crumbs. Listen to your board Science™ Directors.

I am sure the Virus would have listened to Federal Government Management of your liking whatever that would have been. It just doesn't listen to State Level Management and clearly does what it wants.

I can't think of too many times if any in history, that a group that needs to block, "silence" just about everything, was on the correct side of history. Keep up the hysteria, keep ignoring/avoiding context. You are doing great!

It has now been 4 weeks since "cases" peaked in the northern Great Plains states; they have now fallen nearly 50% since mid-November despite mild restrictions and limited mask mandates in many places, some places with no restrictions at all and finally compared to measures which were much more restrictive in MN.

Weird its almost like a respiratory virus is seasonal.
              Last edited by Jeb2020; 12-19-2020, 10:25 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Don’t even feed it crumbs by acknowledging you read its posts. Just put it on ignore.
                ^^^Had his wedding during Covid, acknowledged it was a tough decision but pushed forward anyway, how convenient.

Later floats the idea of prosecuting people who have their weddings during Covid.

Can't make it up, #StayHysterical

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                  "Where's the panic?" asks the troll after watching nine months of absent federal government management while comparing it to decades of federally managed events.
                  There's no more panic. It's resignation that probably 200,000 more Americans will die from COVID. How that's justified as ok is pretty sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

There's no more panic. It's resignation that probably 200,000 more Americans will die from COVID. How that's justified as ok is pretty sad.
                    Freedumb!

Comment

• Disgraceful

https://mobile.twitter.com/Goss30Gos...32722339241986

Comment

• Yeah, I get vaccinating the first, 5-10 in line for POTUS. That’s obvious. These ****heads, the house, and actually the entire senate? **** that. These people could work remotely.

and **** the Democrats who got it too. Maybe **** them even more. I’m seeing a lot of people getting this that have no direct covid care and we’ve still got people on the front lines that haven’t?
                        Code:
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Yeah, I get vaccinating the first, 5-10 in line for POTUS. That’s obvious. These ****heads, the house, and actually the entire senate? **** that. These people could work remotely.

and **** the Democrats who got it too. Maybe **** them even more. I’m seeing a lot of people getting this that have no direct covid care and we’ve still got people on the front lines that haven’t?
                          Some animals are more equal than others.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Got my first vaccine dose about 24hrs ago. Arm is a little bit sore but nothing else from a side effect standpoint.
                            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                            Groucho Marx
                            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                            Ron White
                            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                            Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
                              Got my first vaccine dose about 24hrs ago. Arm is a little bit sore but nothing else from a side effect standpoint.
                              Glad to hear.
                              Code:

Comment

• https://www.medscape.com/viewarticle...=2746626&faf=1
                                Interesting little article from The Lancet Respiratory Medicine. Huh. Who knew it would turn out to be more deadly?

Comment

Working...
                                X