Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    NH jumps to almost 1200 new cases today.

Just two months ago we were at 51.
    Hey ah Dufus, I mean Rufus. Its December and you live in the Northern Hemisphere, respiratory illness spreads this time of the year and the flu doesn't exist this year. On top of that the common cold has some of the exact same symptoms and we are testing everything that moves (including healthy people) with an over sensitive PCR test with as many as 1/3 - 1/2 having no contagious infection at all.

Figure it out bud.

Comment

• Covid cases are falling in uniform across the upper Midwest, regardless of what mitigations were put in place. Iowa, SD & ND have some of the most lax FYI.

**MN by the way peaked and cases stared declining PRIOR to Charlatan Walz', new Draconian virus crusher interventions and lockdowns.

8 states that all peaked within 6 days of each other

A lot of Europeans must have gone to Sturgis as well.

Comment

• I wonder what could possibly explain why Maryland, DC & Virginia have all followed nearly the exact same curve.

Despite different intervention & mask timing, they’re in the same place Must be that they all complied and then stopped complying at the same time in the same ways?

Comment

• My grandma is negative now and will return to her memory care facility tonight. She is NOT happy about it. Who knows when we will be able to get in to see her again?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
            My grandma is negative now and will return to her memory care facility tonight. She is NOT happy about it. Who knows when we will be able to get in to see her again?
            I’m sorry.

im sure our gov is hard at work trying to address this. After they meet with the proud boys today

Comment

• A local family owned pet store posted today that they kindly request people to stop being so mean. They have about 20 calls a week to police about customers who don’t wear masks and refuse to leave. Today they got threatening voice mails from people saying they’ll come in and breathe all over their employees.

What a world

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's minimally, another 180,000 dead in the next two months. That's the minimum. How much larger might those numbers be?

And gee, wouldn't it have been nice if you(Redfield) could have done something over the past 10 months to minimize those numbers. But no, that's too much to ask. The big orange must be appeased.
                The numbers in this country are going to continue, unabated, for months to come We won't see widespread results of the vaccine for until enough people have been vaccinated. We already know a shockingly large portion of the country will hesitate to get it. After some of those people see the vaccine is not causing people to grow a second head or a 3rd ball, they'll fall into line, but I would be shocked if half of this country is vaccinated by the end of 2021. It will be autumn before we see the vaccinations having their desired effect in any large scale way.

Anything Biden does will not have an effect on the number of those hospitalized or dying for weeks after he is in office. And by now the genie is so far out of the bottle, his administration's effect will be limited. The time for the federal government's response to be meaningful was in March and April. Or maybe August and September. Not any more. People who won't wear a mask are not going to put one on because Biden asks them to for the next 100 days.

I would be shocked to my bones if there are fewer than 500,000 dead by April 1.

Comment

• So to put the numbers into horrifying perspective, for the last week or so, an American died every 30 seconds from COVID19. One just did while I was slowly typing this.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                    So to put the numbers into horrifying perspective, for the last week or so, an American died every 30 seconds from COVID19. One just did while I was slowly typing this.
                    If you had been quicker they'd still be alive.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                      So to put the numbers into horrifying perspective, for the last week or so, an American died every 30 seconds from COVID19. One just did while I was slowly typing this.
                      Oh we are doing perspective?

Approximately 8,000 Americans die every single day on average.

2 million elderly have died since the start of this charade. That’s 2 million that didn’t not have Covid.

To bad for them. The only thing that matters is Covid deaths.

Comment

• It took 21 weeks for Wisconsin to reach 1000 deaths. It only took 11 more to reach 2000. Now in just 6 weeks, we've doubled it again, as there are now 4041 dead.

Comment

• And the real reason this continues as it does is because an alarming number of people still do not believe it is real. Millions still believe it to be no worse than a cold or flu, millions more claim it is nothing because no one they know has gotten extremely ill or has died. Millions believe the numbers are completely made up in keeping with whatever hoax or myth they have bought into.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

The numbers in this country are going to continue, unabated, for months to come We won't see widespread results of the vaccine for until enough people have been vaccinated. We already know a shockingly large portion of the country will hesitate to get it. After some of those people see the vaccine is not causing people to grow a second head or a 3rd ball, they'll fall into line, but I would be shocked if half of this country is vaccinated by the end of 2021. It will be autumn before we see the vaccinations having their desired effect in any large scale way.

Anything Biden does will not have an effect on the number of those hospitalized or dying for weeks after he is in office. And by now the genie is so far out of the bottle, his administration's effect will be limited. The time for the federal government's response to be meaningful was in March and April. Or maybe August and September. Not any more. People who won't wear a mask are not going to put one on because Biden asks them to for the next 100 days.

I would be shocked to my bones if there are fewer than 500,000 dead by April 1.
                            True. But at least those dying after, say, spring, will be the ones who deserve to die. The ones who refused to wear masks or social distance, who "kept on living their lives", who called the virus a hoax, who swarmed the streets demonstrating against government imposed safety restrictions, who won't take the vaccine. I won't feel the least bit sorry when those people die. They knew better, and yet, they kept on.

The ones who don't deserve to die are the ones working in the meat-packing plants forced to be kept open, our front line doctors and nurses who die while trying to save others, those "essential workers" and poor people forced to continue to work at ****ty jobs because they have no other choice. I do feel sorry for them.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

And the real reason this continues as it does is because an alarming number of people still do not believe it is real. Millions still believe it to be no worse than a cold or flu, millions more claim it is nothing because no one they know has gotten extremely ill or has died. Millions believe the numbers are completely made up in keeping with whatever hoax or myth they have bought into.
                              It is no worse than the cold or flu except for the elderly and specifically the sick/elderly. In fact it is less severe than the flu for the younger population.

The statistics literally say that in overwhelming numbers.

Stay hysterical.

Comment

It took 21 weeks for Wisconsin to reach 1000 deaths. It only took 11 more to reach 2000. Now in just 6 weeks, we've doubled it again, as there are now 4041 dead.
                                Are there 4,000 more people left in the state, or will you be empty by New Year's Eve?
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X