Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No comment needed: https://www.boston.com/news/politics...er-swearing-in
    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

On Thursday, Acting Speaker Sherman Packard and Senate President Chuck Morse issued a joint statement following the news that Hinch had died of COVID-19. They said they were “committed to protecting the health and safety of our fellow legislators and staff members who work at the statehouse in Concord.”

They said they will now be consulting with the state Department of Health and Human Services and the General Court’s Administrative Office regarding any additional steps needed beyond the current contact tracing and COVD-19 protocols in place “to ensure the continued protection of our legislators and staff.”
        How about you start wearing ****ing masks?
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            Perfect. It captures exactly how I feel. We’ve been asked to make the most minor of sacrifices and tons of people(chuck, Jeb, and JD being three examples) can’t hack it.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Interesting that the picture in the article shows him wearing his mask incorrectly.

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

He's also really good at getting people to fixate on a single thing. When he's mocking masks, claiming that they do nothing, he's actually creating a monstrous truth since the CDC has stated that we need >=95% mask-use (and used correctly) for them to be effective. He has 30% or more of the population deluded into believing anything he says, so of course we won't reach that 95% usage mark.
                Its why the vaccine won't be effective quickly either. 30 percent won't take it even if they are at risk. Hell some are saying it is brought by Satan...
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Its why the vaccine won't be effective quickly either. 30 percent won't take it even if they are at risk. Hell some are saying it is brought by Satan...
                  I always thought Satan had a decent backcheck. Maybe we'll get lucky.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I've seen polls showing as many as 40% are not on board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

I've seen polls showing as many as 40% are not on board.
                      Too busy supporting a Coup...in the name of **checks notes** freedom?
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• NH new speaker died of covid yesterday

https://mobile.twitter.com/JamesPind...02519869337600

Comment

• Drew posted that earlier...good God what pathetic state of affairs.

So far today we are over 194K cases and 2784 dead. Looks like it is going to be another great day!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I miss those morbid turning the corner gifs...too bad you had to cut them off right as we climb the highest mountain of death yet.

Comment

• I’m exhausted and haven’t read all the posts here but managed to read this study tonight.

South Korea has done some of the most important work on this virus. This report isn’t great news although I can’t say it’s shocking.

basically says the six foot distance isn’t enough.

https://jkms.org/DOIx.php?id=10.3346/jkms.2020.35.e415

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                                I miss those morbid turning the corner gifs...too bad you had to cut them off right as we climb the highest mountain of death yet.
                                Offered in the same spirit:

Fig. 1 R.I.P. conservatism,-10,000 BCE - 2020 CE
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X