Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Two of the four work in hospitals so it likely came from there and then spread at the gathering to others

I now know 3 docs and 2 nurses who have gotten this in the last two weeks
    For ****’s sake. What were they thinking?!
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      If it makes folks feel any better we have half a dozen B-52’s crossing the Atlantic tonight. That can only be a good thing, right?
      Not sure that’s terribly uncommon.

if we know about it, it’s routine. If dumbass were to start a war it would be with B2s and we wouldn’t know until an hour later.
      Last edited by dxmnkd316; 12-02-2020, 08:17 PM.
      Code:
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

They’re idiots. Just flat out idiots

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
          If it makes folks feel any better we have half a dozen B-52’s crossing the Atlantic tonight. That can only be a good thing, right?
          Melanie and her wardrobe making a run for it?

Comment

• Was listening to the Beeb this AM and they had a story of a woman college rugby player who was tested right before she headed home. Was positive. Stayed put. Ended up hospitalized after TIA/CVA with deficit that has persisted although improving- still has visual deficit in the left eye. It was a great example of how 'just once' and 'I only' had a bad outcome. . Apparently she let a friend stay with her after the friend said they had been safe. After she got sick admitted that he'd been to a wedding. Other family members at wedding got sick. She ended up debilitated for the moment. I can't find a link- which is frustrating.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

The mistake is you assume they were thinking at all.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Divorce was high in China, this isn’t surprising

“A UK survey found that nearly a quarter of people found their partner more irritating during lockdown, with more women saying their other halves were annoying than men.”

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-551...W4g33hIMv8Jfaw

Comment

• 2,833 deaths yesterday according to this tracker. That is single highest daily result since the pandemic began. 10 months in and people still can't get their s**t together. The 7-day moving average will be over 1,700 in no time but regardless the country is currently tracking for 327k dead by EOY. Current numbers over the course of 12 months would result in 600k dead.

Comment

• So Japan has lost 2,161 people to covid in 2020. The US lost over 3100 on Wednesday

Comment

So Japan has lost 2,161 people to covid in 2020. The US lost over 3100 on Wednesday
                      But did you take into account that Japan is an island?????? I hear that the virus isn't contagious on islands.

Comment

So Japan has lost 2,161 people to covid in 2020. The US lost over 3100 on Wednesday
                        Fake news. No one is dying of covid. I had it and I'm fine. This is a scam so hospitals get more money.

Comment

• I'm sure this was covered in this thread as I havent kept up with it, but Yankee Candle has been getting lower and lower ratings on their candles since early this spring, despite zero changes in the manufacturing and distribution process.

Why?

Because those reviewers likely have mild or no symptoms from Coronavirus, and have lost their sense of smell.

Last edited by aparch; 12-03-2020, 10:27 AM.
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

But do those people in Japan know other people who have had the disease? If not then to them it probably doesn't exist anyways.

The United States of America: The Texas of the World.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Melanie and her wardrobe making a run for it?
                              Those would be C-5s.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/roto_tudor/statu...265682434?s=20

These are iPad stations being prepared for [ICU virtual-end-of-life] visits by a palliative care doc I know. Jesus.

Edit: I cleaned up the tweet grammar a little because the order of words were a little confusing.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X