Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    They're just making it up to get more money.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
      I get that but if they are in an area with a lot of masking, people being safe doesn't that skew what is going on? We know that masking decreases the numbers.
      With enough people in a carefully designed study, it doesn’t matter. As long as the two groups are statistically large enough and don’t behave differently.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The trial design is key and in the case of Pfizer, I believe they covered everything. Besides the bare basics of being double blinded and controlled, they had their participants in several nations, across Age groups, ethnic groups, etc. so the participants would have been of a large cross section- some essential workers, some in schools, some in group homes, some in nations with no lockdown ..the key is in the control design .

the Class I had On study designs was one of the most interesting ones for me in the public health program
        ^^ What she said.

She’s the expert. I’m some schmuck regurgitating it from these people.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• These people need to go

SEE IT: Man caught ‘exhaling forcefully’ onto two women outside Trump’s Virginia golf course (msn.com)

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Wait, are you saying you want some harm to befall these patriotic Americans? What are you, some kinda sociopath?
            I'm saying Galatians 6:7

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption
            Take it up with Paul.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I guess I always expected there were probably Trump blow-up dolls, but I never thought I'd actually see one...
              Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
              Originally posted by Quizmire
              mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
              MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
              MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
              I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• GOO can’t be bothered to help people but in Minnesota they’re staking out Homes of DFL elected members and posting addresses online

https://mobile.twitter.com/mbrodkorb...63782453030914

Comment

• Let this sink in: Ben Carson, Trump’s HUD Secretary, was “extremely sick" w/ #COVID19, and became "desperately ill”.

*******https://abs-0.twimg.com/emoji/v2/svg/27a1.svg********
                  He survived after using monoclonal antibody drugs—*before* it was FDA approved. So much privilege—250k Americans weren’t so lucky. https://npr.org/sections/coron
                  https://twitter.com/DrEricDing/statu...62723747422208

It's just the flu.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                    Carson also insisted that it was the snake oil pedaled by the My Pillow idiot that cured him.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-l...es-2020-11-22/

Nah, it'll be fine. Go have Thanksgiving.

Comment

• 60 Minutes ran a story yesterday on, "Long Haulers". People that were mostly healthy and young that contracted Covid, that exhibited almost no symptoms early on, but now months later are experiencing very serious health impacts that are for the most part inexplicable and difficult to treat. Although it's not yet online, I found a similarly titled story from the Australian 60 Minutes that would likely report similar findings.

And this is just one of the things the mouth-breathers refuse to acknowledge or are too closed off to learn about. The long-term damages from Covid that go well beyond immediate death. Spending will remain down even in places where there are little to no government restrictions because a lot of people are choosing to stay home voluntarily, and who would want to start a small business during this economic climate? Health care workers are already at the brink of exhaustion and it's going to get worse as idiots insist on getting together with family over the holidays, coupled with poorer weather. Imagine even a healthy person catching Covid and the flu in succession?

For goodness sake Thailand refuses entry to anyone that doesn't agree to quarantine - government sanctioned and monitored in specified hotels - for 14 days. This is a country that lives and dies by tourism yet they are taking such measures to protect as many as possible. Here in the Philippines which also relies quite a bit on tourism the country was virtually shut down starting the middle of March and wasn't lifted I believe until middle of June. Because of that - and because masks are required to enter any business while some others also require shields - the virus has been far more in check. Testing here hasn't been extremely robust, but if someone gets sick here everyone knows about it quickly where I live. We've had 1 employee out where I live and we have roughly 5,000. Quite a few are WAH but again it shows that countries that take this seriously can get it right. And now again the country is nearly 100% open.

Comment

• Yeah that was the article I linked to above. Crazy.

Nah, it'll be fine. Just the flu.

Comment

• And yet all my cinservadrip neighbors are touting the flawed danish mask study now. It’s exhausting

Comment

And yet all my cinservadrip neighbors are touting the flawed danish mask study now. It’s exhausting
                              It's an important thing to study but the low compliance plus already low spread makes it somewhat... unmeritorious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

It's an important thing to study but the low compliance plus already low spread makes it somewhat... unmeritorious.
                                There are multiple issues with it, so much so the lancet and others won’t publish it.

the authors don’t even conclude what conservative media is.

and I agree it’s important, but man some of their parameters were really limiting and that’s why it’s so frustrating many are just taking headline and running with it

Comment

Working...
                                X