Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats everyone...187k cases and over 2k dead! Maybe we all will get sick and die before Democracy fails...
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• NH breaks 500 cases for the first time.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        I just found out my hairdresser, who did my hair Saturday afternoon, tested positive, got her results on Tuesday. So, I’ve been exposed. I called my doctor’s office tonight, got the on call doctor. He said he would send a note to my doctor but I need to call her in the morning. We need to do a telehealth call and hopefully she can get me into a clinic at the hospital tied to their practice for a test tomorrow. I hope. I feel OK. I can’t tell if some of the very very minor things I’ve been feeling are because I have it or are anxiety induced. I’m pretty freaked right now.
        I'll keep you in my thoughts. And as someone else posted, it is preferable to wait for enough time to pass before testing. Since you are already at 6 days that's probably enough time. My original COVID-19 test was negative and I did it 4 days after my first confirmed exposure. Symptoms started the day I got the negative result and subsequently my next three tests were all positive.

I know it is easy to say it and harder to do it, but try not to be too freaked out. If internet good thoughts, wishes and prayers mean anything, you'll have it licked even if you do test positive, which --fingers crossed -- hopefully you won't. Keep us posted.

Comment

• Covid RonJohn using work time to cry about hydroxychloroquine

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...98423104884736

Comment

• I just want you to know the pandemic will be over soon since they’re finally finishing my business class fiber internet install today and I’m on a 3 year contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
              I just want you to know the pandemic will be over soon since they’re finally finishing my business class fiber internet install today and I’m on a 3 year contract.
              I was just about to add an extension to the pandemic in like two weeks by paying to compete in the 2021 FLW BFL Michigan Bass Fishing series, ha ha...
              It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Covid RonJohn using work time to cry about hydroxychloroquine

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...98423104884736
                jfc. how ****ing dumb are these ****ers?
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Add Rick Scott to the list!

Comment

• So, I called my doctor's office a little after 8:00am. the admin who answered the call asked me if I was having any symptoms. When I told her no, she said they weren't scheduling telehealth calls for people not exhibiting symptoms. Umm, OK? I asked if I could go get tested somewhere on my own, she said absolutely, to go to Mass.gov. to find a location.

I search on the Mass.gov site. There's an urgent care place across the street. I tried to schedule an appointment, none available. Searched a few other places, finally found a CVS Minute Clinic with an appointment on Sunday at 3:00. Confirmed it. For the heck of it, I tried to find another location that may have an appointment sooner.

While I was doing that (with no luck), the on-call doctor I spoke with last night called me. Said he thought that if they didn't get me into the testing site at the hospital, they have a satellite location. I told him the admin didn't even let me have a telehealth call. He overrode that decision, said he was putting in the order at the hospital for me to get tested. They just called, I'm going at 3:00pm today. Whew. What a frustrating experience.

I suppose I should call my dentist to cancel my appointment for 11/30. Regardless of whether I'm positive or negative, I think it's too close to not. I'm sure I'll be quarantining for some time.

Comment

• Boy, Kelly Stafford sure did step in it. The wife of Detroit Lions QB Matthew Stafford had to apologize after referring to Michigan as a dictatorship not once but TWICE in some social media post due to the governor's latest efforts at protecting Michigan citizens. If she is so concerned about a friend of hers losing her business maybe she could pony up some of the $142 million in guaranteed salary and bonus her husband got from the Lions so he could continue to be the best quarterback to never win a playoff game.

Comment

• 2,065 deaths yesterday - the first day > 2,000 since May 7th. The current average of 1,398 = 500k if it held for a year. And if current trends hold true 2k/day will be the moving average in 2 weeks. Really hoping that doesn't happen, but with Turkey day right around the corner....

And the President can't be bothered to address it at all because he has an election to steal and his sycophants are right along with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                          So, I called my doctor's office a little after 8:00am. the admin who answered the call asked me if I was having any symptoms. When I told her no, she said they weren't scheduling telehealth calls for people not exhibiting symptoms. Umm, OK? I asked if I could go get tested somewhere on my own, she said absolutely, to go to Mass.gov. to find a location.

I search on the Mass.gov site. There's an urgent care place across the street. I tried to schedule an appointment, none available. Searched a few other places, finally found a CVS Minute Clinic with an appointment on Sunday at 3:00. Confirmed it. For the heck of it, I tried to find another location that may have an appointment sooner.

While I was doing that (with no luck), the on-call doctor I spoke with last night called me. Said he thought that if they didn't get me into the testing site at the hospital, they have a satellite location. I told him the admin didn't even let me have a telehealth call. He overrode that decision, said he was putting in the order at the hospital for me to get tested. They just called, I'm going at 3:00pm today. Whew. What a frustrating experience.

I suppose I should call my dentist to cancel my appointment for 11/30. Regardless of whether I'm positive or negative, I think it's too close to not. I'm sure I'll be quarantining for some time.
                          This is a constant battle, and since I know which practice this is (and that I help manage their systems and workflow), I will apologize for this. If it ever gets extremely frustrating let me know and I can reach out to the manager (she's awesome).

We set up an "Influenza-Like-Illness" clinic in Waltham that's designed for symptomatic patients and the occasional asymptomatic patient with confirmed exposures. They use the Abbott tests which have generally unacceptably high false negative rates, but a good first step anyway. I'm glad you're getting in. Please let me know if you have issues and I'll see what I can do for you (respectfully and privately, and I'll make sure I never see any of your PHI details).
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Local Pat’s. So, what freedumb loving trumper is going to scoff at this? Bet they don’t as it involves fecal matter and where it comes from and that scares the sh*t out of them.

DOVER-FOXCROFT, Maine (WABI) - State health officials say anyone who may have visited the Pat’s Pizza in Dover-Foxcroft last Wednesday should be aware one of the workers there was infected with hepatitis A.

According to the Maine CDC, the worker handled food at the restaurant while infectious on November 11th.

They say anyone who ate there on that day may be at risk for being infected with the illness.

They are urged to call their doctor about being vaccinated by November 25th.
                            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                            Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

This is a constant battle, and since I know which practice this is (and that I help manage their systems and workflow), I will apologize for this. If it ever gets extremely frustrating let me know and I can reach out to the manager (she's awesome).

We set up an "Influenza-Like-Illness" clinic in Waltham that's designed for symptomatic patients and the occasional asymptomatic patient with confirmed exposures. They use the Abbott tests which have generally unacceptably high false negative rates, but a good first step anyway. I'm glad you're getting in. Please let me know if you have issues and I'll see what I can do for you (respectfully and privately, and I'll make sure I never see any of your PHI details).
                              Thank you so much. I appreciate it and will reach out if needed. The on call doctor from last night mentioned the clinic in Waltham and assumed when I called my doctor that they would send me there but he made the decision to get me into Mount Auburn Hospital today.

Comment

• Add one more to the board with it.
                                Mild symptoms no fever or loss of smell/test.
                                Only worry is I'm diabetic so I get to be closely monitored.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X