Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Meanwhile, Taiwan hasn’t had a case in 200 days
    Tawain tests .01 people per 1000. The US tests 3.16 per 1000.

https://ourworldindata.org/coronavirus-testing

Put that into some perspective (which I know is not good for Team #Science).

City of 80,000 say a MN Suburb

US - 252 Tests
    Tawain - .8 Tests, not even up to testing a person quite yet. LMAO

City of Minneapolis Population 425,403

US - 1,344 daily (40,320/month)
    Tawain - 4.25 dailytests LMAO (127.5/month)

So are you advocating only testing people that are really sick? People that go to the doctor, symptoms are identified and the doctor uses a test to help determine what the infection is?

Or we can keep testing healthy people by the 10s of thousands with an over sensitive PCR tests with no clinical observation, who don't have any active infection and keep talking about "Cases."

Comment

Republicans are asking SCOTUS to block Minnesota’s mask mandate at the polls.
      Probably so their snowflakes can start intimidating or shooting anyone with a mask on- it’s how they’ll ID Biden voters

imagine how big of a POS you have to be to vote for these people

Comment

• They are claiming it violates the First Amendment and wearing disguises? I will give them that is creative...

It seems weird that the GOP and its supporters want to kill themselves but I am sure they have a very good reason for it.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Republicans are asking SCOTUS to block Minnesota’s mask mandate at the polls.
          Holy sh-t. That is Super Villain level sh-t there.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Meanwhile, Taiwan hasn’t had a case in 200 days
            Our number yesterday was 1/3 of Canada's cases in TOTAL.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/6091694002

Stanford study says 30000 cases and 700 deaths tied to Trump rallies.
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• My girlfriend and I aren't going to dinner with my parents this weekend, since we traveled to WI last weekend. After the 100k new infections, she womaned up this morning and told her friend she's not going to Ohio with her next weekend. Her friend was not happy. I told her she could use me as the bad guy, since I didn't really want her going in the first place after there was mention of them going to bars. I am glad she made the right decision, and if her friend wants to be sh*tty about it, then she's not a good friend.

We are going back on self-imposed lockdown for now. No restaurants, no gatherings, groceries by delivery only.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

We are going back on self-imposed lockdown for now. No restaurants, no gatherings, groceries by delivery only.
                  Holy F talk about hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Our number yesterday was 1/3 of Canada's cases in TOTAL.
                    But their geography is so diff than ours! It’s not like they are a big country...how dare you compare

Comment

• https://twitter.com/vegsource/status...61388049358848

If you wonder why NFL had 91 players test Covid positive one day, & then all 91 test negative the next, it’s because NFL contracted PCR testing w/labs that limit cycles to 34. Fauci explains that cycles above 34 r all false positives, so pandemic is based on false test results.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1322561388049358848

Fauci has know since at least July that most Covid “cases” are false. The US routinely uses 42-45 cycles, Fauci says any positive test above 35 cycles is a false positive. This is what the whole pandemic is based on - fake test results.

Casedemic

Comment

• Im starting to get pzzed at Timmay for not going back to lockdown.

https://mn.gov/covid19/data/response...-dashboard.jsp

how many indicators need to say caution before we start dialing back?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Im starting to get pzzed at Timmay for not going back to lockdown.

Lock yourself down if you are that scared.

I thought you believed in Science? Or do you just like making it up?

Remember lay off the Papa Murphy's your health is all of our health.

Comment

Im starting to get pzzed at Timmay for not going back to lockdown.

If the school districts are any measure of the crap that he has to take over even the idea I totally get it. The MNGOP has ginned up their morons to the point that I would not be surprised if they truly tried to recall him over it. I mean FFS they are trying to make it ok to not wear masks at the polls.

At this point we just need to choose to isolate from them because I dont see any way another lockdown happens. And the sad thing is 6 months ago we all predicted that A) the numbers would explode right about now and B) people would get hostile to the idea of another lockdown which would prevent it.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I get that. I just think politics should take a backseat to policy during a pandemic. (Again, I know they’re inextricably tied together.)

But the anti-mask GOP and people like you and me are on the fringe for being vocal. The other, call it 30-50% don’t follow politics and just go with the flow. If restaurants are open, they’ll go. If they aren’t, they won’t. That’s why it’s important to dial back.

The GOP is in a death pact with this virus. They’re not going to change. The rest of us can act like adults and let the children scream because they can’t have two scoops.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• It is not just the death cult though...there are parents that are in that 30-50% who get angry too. It is weird man I dont get it. It is like when it comes to shut downs or mask wearing normal people become Qtards and if they have kids I swear it is even more likely.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X