Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rachel "The Doc" Bitecofer
    @RachelBitecofer
    The state of Idaho has a 33% positivity rate & no mask mandate, which thx to Kansas, we KNOW works even if poorly enacted. @GovernorLittle
    -do you really think God is going to accept your personal freedom defense at the gates of heaven?
    https://***********/RachelBitecofer/...10207919370243

**NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I love Rachel Bitecofer! I think she does a better job explaining things than Silver does...
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I love Rachel Bitecofer! I think she does a better job explaining things than Silver does...
        I agree. She's fantastic.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
          And it'll be ready in about 2 weeks.

https://***********/projectlincoln/s...56235981959169
          It's just around the corner. Just like the end of Covid.

You just wait.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            And it'll be ready in about 2 weeks.

https://***********/projectlincoln/s...56235981959169
            This one might be the best LP ad in a while. Simple, hammers the point home, and even an idiot who supports trump SHOULD be able to understand what a grifter he is. They will choose not to of course, but there's nothing about that ad they shouldn't understand.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Glad to hear your symptoms are still mild ND.

Leave it to the ****ing idiots in Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas **** up our above average response. Build that wall.

Closer to home, my wife’s work had another patient test positive on admit overnight.

They'll be wearing the full n95s today even though it sounds like the risk is somewhat low. FingersCrossedEmoji

We just completed benefits enrollment too. We’ve talked about her taking a LOA and add her to my insurance. Going from essential worker to virtually zero risk might have been worth it. Now the only way to add her would be if we had a kid. This country’s health care system is so broken.
              Thanks dxmnkd316. Prayers that your wife stays safe and well and happy there is going to be some safety protocol followed no matter the level of risk.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

This one might be the best LP ad in a while. Simple, hammers the point home, and even an idiot who supports trump SHOULD be able to understand what a grifter he is. They will choose not to of course, but there's nothing about that ad they shouldn't understand.
                Nope. My wife got into it last night on the phone with a Trump voter friend of hers. My wife changed the subject to Covid cause she has found common ground there. There was no common ground this time. That Trump voter is buying whatever Trump is selling on any topic, including this one.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Nope. My wife got into it last night on the phone with a Trump voter friend of hers. My wife changed the subject to Covid cause she has found common ground there. There was no common ground this time. That Trump voter is buying whatever Trump is selling on any topic, including this one.
                  At this point it is willful blindness because the alternative is to admit you were wrong. Most people have a problem with that, and the mechanisms of the brain wiring of conservatives make that d am n near impossible for them. They can't admit they were wrong to vote for trump, they can't admit they don't understand an issue like they thought they did, they can't admit any of it because they are afraid to look weak. Looking weak is kryptonite to a MAGAt. It's why I think the margin of victory for Biden will be in voters who did not bother to come out last time, and in first time voters, especially younger people going to the polls for the first or maybe second time. Those groups of people will be overwhelmingly voting for Biden. I can't imagine trump has expanded his voter rolls at all. But he will still get virtually every vote he got in 2016. Minus the ones who have died of course.

Comment

• Oh yes, Xtians. You're definitely immune.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                      Good. Pack the churches.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

At this point it is willful blindness because the alternative is to admit you were wrong. Most people have a problem with that, and the mechanisms of the brain wiring of conservatives make that d am n near impossible for them. They can't admit they were wrong to vote for trump, they can't admit they don't understand an issue like they thought they did, they can't admit any of it because they are afraid to look weak. Looking weak is kryptonite to a MAGAt. It's why I think the margin of victory for Biden will be in voters who did not bother to come out last time, and in first time voters, especially younger people going to the polls for the first or maybe second time. Those groups of people will be overwhelmingly voting for Biden. I can't imagine trump has expanded his voter rolls at all. But he will still get virtually every vote he got in 2016. Minus the ones who have died of course.
                        Nobody who could ever vote for Dump will fail to vote for Dump again. They're like the guy who was stung by a con man who sold him the Brooklyn Bridge and ran into him years later in Paris. The con man thought his time had finally run out but instead the guy said, "Thank god I found you! Do you have any more deals going?"

Cons are born marks. You just have to wrap it in the flag and stick a cross on it.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Now, about those masks.

https://talkingpointsmemo.com/edblog/facts-are-facts

Vanderbilt University School of Medicine looked at the current COVID outbreak in Tennessee and broke the hospitalization numbers down by the counties patients were coming from and whether those counties had masking mandates. The results are stark. The growth in hospitalizations is greatest in counties without masking requirements. Indeed, the inverse relationship between masking and hospitalization lines up across the spectrum from areas with little masking to those where mandates are widespread. You can see the discussion of the study here.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                            A two second perusal of google reveals that Louisiana has been testing at around the same capacity as the middle of August, after their testing had one final spike in early August, due to a federally funded Covid testing project ending around that time. They’re still good for 6th best testing per million residents, according to worldometer. Although he’s a conservative Democrat, I’m sure newly re-elected Jon Bel Edwards has no desire to lie about hospitalizations or testing.
                            Rhode Island, on the other hand, is #1 in testing, crushing the game. Everyone in the country, except I think Maine last week, has seen their cases go up. Rhode Island, thanks to everyone living within 5 ft. of each other, has been able to keep up with the spread better.
                            It's going up in Maine: funny Trump was just here

https://bangordailynews.com/2020/10/...-0vzoa9n507wn/

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                              Science and facts have a liberal bias! FAKE NEWS!!! HUNTER BIDEN!!!11!!111!!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Glad to hear your symptoms are still mild ND.

Leave it to the ****ing idiots in Wisconsin, Iowa, and the Dakotas **** up our above average response. Build that wall.

Closer to home, my wife’s work had another patient test positive on admit overnight.

They'll be wearing the full n95s today even though it sounds like the risk is somewhat low. FingersCrossedEmoji

We just completed benefits enrollment too. We’ve talked about her taking a LOA and add her to my insurance. Going from essential worker to virtually zero risk might have been worth it. Now the only way to add her would be if we had a kid. This country’s health care system is so broken.
                                6 staff members including head coach and 6 players. Protocol is out 21 days. Hmmm. DO you think some lucky kid will get the chance to walk on and play QB?
                                Last edited by leswp1; 10-28-2020, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X