Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wisconsin’s positive rate today was 32 percent.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
      I'm queer. You know this. Federally, I didn't have the right to get married until 2015. My status in the LGBT community wasn't federally protected until 2020.

But please, tell me how wearing a mask in Target for 30 minutes makes you so oppressed. Stay strong, patriot.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-27-2020, 06:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
        I'm queer. You know this. Federally, I didn't have the right to get married until 2015. My status in the LGBT community wasn't federally protected until 2020.

But please, tell me how wearing a mask in Target for 30 minutes makes you so oppressed. Stay strong, patriot.
        From the CDC: Those who get sick with COVID-19

ALWAYS wear a mask - 70.6%
        NEVER wear a mask - 3.9%

If you followed the Science the last 30 years you would know that masks aren't recommended in the general public because they are fifthly the way they are used and a breeding ground for illness. Not smart to put a dirty piece of moist cloth over your pie hole.

Combine that with a Nation doesn't take good care of "its" health and you have bad news, with 40%+ obesity and 10% severe obesity.

But Fauci loves us.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

I think people have a tough time seeing how great their lives are, already. And that taking a year off of that 1) isn't that hard, and 2) will help you appreciate what you do really have. I've posted this before, but we've had such a blessed life that taking a year (or whatever) off of doing that isn't the worst thing in the world.
          What an elitist piece of garbage this statement makes you out to be. You believe that EVERY other US citizen has the same amount of disposable income as your highness so they can "sit this one out" as well? Time to get off your throne Daddy Warbuck's, the vast majority of people don't live in the fantasy, powdered pu$$y world where you THINK you live. I guess YOU would call them the stupid and great unwashed. They sit this out and they are looking for a government handout.

Are you 100% self sufficient for all aspects of life? Work from home so you don't have to associate with THOSE people? Do you go to the grocery store where these peons stock your shelves or bag your groceries? Oh, that's right, you are so super rich that you "get deliveries", and where do THOSE peon warehouse pickers and delivery drivers live? In the same gated community as you?

THIS is why your elitist utopia where everyone locks down, stays home and never interacts with ANYONE but the beautiful people doesn't work. The only place it does is Blowing Rainbow Smoke Up your ***land.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Wisconsin’s positive rate today was 32 percent.
            And that was just the BADgers Football Team!

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• The moving average for daily cases at 70k is the highest it's been since the pandemic began - 8 months into this thing. There were 1,039 reported deaths yesterday – the most for a Tuesday since September 15th. The 7-day trend of 842 is the highest since September 16th and the country is on pace for 287k by EOY.

Turning the corner.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                The moving average for daily cases at 70k is the highest it's been since the pandemic began - 8 months into this thing. There were 1,039 reported deaths yesterday – the most for a Tuesday since September 15th. The 7-day trend of 842 is the highest since September 16th and the country is on pace for 287k by EOY.

Turning the corner.
                Dakota (there should only be one) appears to be monumentally f-cked.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dakota (there should only be one) appears to be monumentally f-cked.
                  Noticed something: What changed in Louisiana?

They are now in the lower 1/3 per capita after leading in April/May. Are they just not testing as much?
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

They are now in the lower 1/3 per capita after leading in April/May. Are they just not testing as much?
                    They may not be seeing that they are having to deal with a hurricane hitting them every 6 days or so.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

Maybe they learned, like NY and NJ, and started taking it seriously. I know that would be very un-LA but as you noted it really ripped them early and maybe that was enough to get through their heads.

Or they stopped testing or are faking the results like FL.

Good question.

I want to know why RI has come back so hard -- the only northeastern state to do so.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A two second perusal of google reveals that Louisiana has been testing at around the same capacity as the middle of August, after their testing had one final spike in early August, due to a federally funded Covid testing project ending around that time. They’re still good for 6th best testing per million residents, according to worldometer. Although he’s a conservative Democrat, I’m sure newly re-elected Jon Bel Edwards has no desire to lie about hospitalizations or testing.
                        Rhode Island, on the other hand, is #1 in testing, crushing the game. Everyone in the country, except I think Maine last week, has seen their cases go up. Rhode Island, thanks to everyone living within 5 ft. of each other, has been able to keep up with the spread better.

Comment

• Huh. Jebbers! buddy Vlad Putin, who refused to take his own national vaccine, has now issued a *NATIONWIDE* mask order in Russia as their Coronavirus cases spike.

But please go on explaining how "masks don't work," I'll wait...
                          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• People are still pushing the "masks don't work" lie? Yikes.
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• South Dakota 43% positive rate

https://mobile.twitter.com/EricTopol...66255124033537

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                People are still pushing the "masks don't work" lie? Yikes.
                                Every single day here in the Cafe.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X