Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I don't see the flaw.
    The flaw is I live in Wisconsin. The flaw is millions of open-minded people who are doing the right things live next door to these people who are killing us. The flaw is voting the idiots out, while certainly the right thing to do, is leaving millions of Americans dead, dying, sick, bankrupt, or otherwise in a world of 5h!t, 5h!t they had no hand in making. I'll give it another election, and if things move in the right direction, it is up to us to keep it going. But if it doesn't then we're going to have to come up with something more effective.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

The flaw is I live in Wisconsin. The flaw is millions of open-minded people who are doing the right things live next door to these people who are killing us. The flaw is voting the idiots out, while certainly the right thing to do, is leaving millions of Americans dead, dying, sick, bankrupt, or otherwise in a world of 5h!t, 5h!t they had no hand in making. I'll give it another election, and if things move in the right direction, it is up to us to keep it going. But if it doesn't then we're going to have to come up with something more effective.
      Oh, I get that part, believe me, given who I rub shoulders with at work. But from a world historic perspective this is just like Germany in the late 19th century. On the Left: the most advanced, humane, artistic, scientifically and culturally literate population on Earth. On the Right: sociopathic murderers with virtually subhuman intelligence. Ready, get set, go! The Left was either unwilling or unable to eliminate an existential threat to Germany, and so... 100 million of so cadavers later... all of Germany burned.

That's where we are right now in America. Either we remove these jackals from power or, eventually, the human species will. The world's a big place with a lot of people who aren't as tender-hearted as American liberals. This is our chance to do this the easy way, non-violently. If we fail then it will be the whole planet coming at us with the weed killer and I wish them success.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• 903 reported deaths yesterday – the 3rd largest single day total since September 29th. 4,504 the past 5 days combined is the most since the week of August 24th. The 7-day moving average at 808 is the highest since September 17th. Active cases continue to rise (after flat-lining toward the end of August) and the moving average for new daily cases is the highest it's been since August 1st.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Chuckles also, like his buttboy Jebbie/whalers ignores that deaths lag hospitalizations, and hospitalizations are on the rise.

So get back to us on those numbers in another few weeks, eh Chuckler?
          Sheesh Chuckler, it hasn't even been two weeks.

Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
          903 reported deaths yesterday – the 3rd largest single day total since September 29th. 4,504 the past 5 days combined is the most since the week of August 24th. The 7-day moving average at 808 is the highest since September 17th. Active cases continue to rise (after flat-lining toward the end of August) and the moving average for new daily cases is the highest it's been since August 1st.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
            My COVID-19 test came back positive. Coincidentally trump is come to Waukesha tomorrow, just a short 60 minute drive away. I am supposed to be quarantining until late next week according to what the WI Dept of Health told me this morning, but I'm sure all those MAGAts would love for me to come out and show my support for trump, right?
            Sorry man. Hope it’s mild and you pull through soon
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Keep in mind, that global study had serious flaws and no control IIRC
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Only advantage it seemed to have was more objective clinical grading options.

more randomized, double or triple blinded placebo trials need to happen with it, along with just about everything else with this virus

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Thank you, I should have researched further.
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'll put this here because the issue of how to deal with trolls comes up here particularly.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Hospital in my county in Idaho has announced they will temporarily cease admissions for pediatrics (OB and NICU still open) due to increasing COVID admissions. Any pediatric case that needs admission will be transfered to Boise nearly 2 hours away. But its totally fine. We are rounding the corner

Comment

Thank you, I should have researched further.
                        No worries. I took it HL&S too. That said, bad science or incomplete science doesn’t mean bad result. ;-)
                        Code:

Comment

• Covid took our family friend fast.

is there a place where I can get a card for his family that reminds them he was old anyway and that we’re letting freedumb ring?

Comment

• You shoud at least be able to thank them for their sacrifice for "THE GREATEST ECONOMY IN THE HISTORY OF THE WORLD!!1!!"
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/WCCO/status/1320107885016338432

"Coronavirus In Minnesota: 2,268 New COVID Cases Reported, With 14 Additional Deaths"

At least according to President Accordion Hands we are rounding that corner...more like stripping the lug nut so we are stuck in place but wwhatever!
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Covid took our family friend fast.

is there a place where I can get a card for his family that reminds them he was old anyway and that we’re letting freedumb ring?
                                You sure sound like a freak show.

So this elderly person should have lived in complete isolation? This elderly person was demanding to live in complete isolation but the family disregarded their wishes?

You seem so edgy providing almost no context. Seems to be a theme.

Edit the above, complete freak show.

Comment

Working...
                                X