Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
    Just...................go here and watch this visualization.

https://***********/sethabramson/sta...ZNdCbrdckpUwIE

And Donnie and his advisers wanted to do nothing about Covid because they thought it would only be a blue state problem, and they could use that fact to attack them politically.
    It's a great visualization but it should start at the very beginning. That would be even more powerful.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• How are the Stay in Your Cellar Dwellers doing this beautiful friday? Dim, like the light source you have down there, good one.

Is Joe with ya? The MSM has been DILIGENTLY looking for him to ask about Hunter's Post story. I know he briefly showed up last night for his "town hall GRILLING", but then he vanished again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
        How are the Stay in Your Cellar Dwellers doing this beautiful friday? Dim, like the light source you have down there, good one.

Is Joe with ya? The MSM has been DILIGENTLY looking for him to ask about Hunter's Post story. I know he briefly showed up last night for his "town hall GRILLING", but then he vanished again.

We trust Science, Whalers. At least until the purported "Science" guy's coke-addled idiot son leaves his handy-dandy laptop behind at some Joe Blow computer repair shop, showing "Dad the Science Guy" is really in the pocket of the Chi-Coms. Nice touch how the Deep State FBI had this in their possession, all while the Dims were projecting the former VP's own corruption to the max in sham impeachment hearings, which the FBI could/should have torpedo'ed ... if, of course, they weren't already in the tank for the Dims. Well, better to find out now, when we can do something about it.

First, Hils in 2016 faced with conducting serious US Government business on her own non-secure server ... now Thanks Dad Snifty leaves his stuff where literally anyone who had been surveilling him could have come up with this and compromised someone who might otherwise have been unknowingly elected to the highest office in the land (if not the world).

You guys know that national security is a thing, right ... ??????????????
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Wow.
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            Wow.
            I'm guessing Whalers derped hard?

Comment

• Scott Gottlieb "Public Health Care Expert." Good thing he doesn't have any conflicts of interest. You can throw Andy Slavitt and people like them in the same boat.

https://jordanschachtel.substack.com...source=twitter

Reminds me exactly how we got into the Iraq War.

There is a special word for this, Board Leader Kepler loves to toss it around all the time. Starts with an F and ends in ism. ^^^This is the definition to a T.

Comment

• No, I think he was referring to Chuckles.

Who is either the dumbest person on the face of the earth, or an unabashed troll.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  No, I think he was referring to Chuckles.

Who is either the dumbest person on the face of the earth, or an unabashed troll.
                  Its really interesting how dependent you are on some of the dumbest people on the face of the earth for your health and goodwill.

Yet, those very same people don't need you and your ilk for anything.

#StayScared #StayPathetic #KeepThePantiesWet

Comment

• A North Dakota legislative candidate who supported trump has died of covid

https://m.startribune.com/north-dako...lot/572772861/

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      A North Dakota legislative candidate who supported trump has died of covid

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                        A North Dakota legislative candidate who supported trump has died of covid

He should have stopped COVID from dominating his life...or he should have gotten experimental treatments like his Fraud King did.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• More good news you won't be reading/hearing in the MSM anytime soon ... the rolling 7 day average of daily COVID-19 deaths in the US (687) just fell to its lowest point since July 11th:

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/d...n=NorthAmerica
                          Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                          Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            To me, if this mindset spreads, I will become a much more hostile person. I will take it as a “you are expendable” which means, you and your at risk family and friends can die.
                            The gloves will come off.....
                            “Don’t pi** off old people, the older we get the less life in prison is a deterrent...”
                            $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
                            Just win.....

Comment

• The rolling day average was 561 on July 7th. Its been over 700 for weeks but chuckles keeps removing all doubt.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

To me, if this mindset spreads, I will become a much more hostile person. I will take it as a “you are expendable” which means, you and your at risk family and friends can die.
                                The gloves will come off.....
                                “Don’t pi** off old people, the older we get the less life in prison is a deterrent...”
                                Another mentally unstable one^^^

A virus doesn't care about your favorite bureaucrat's (that you treat like Gods) non sense "interventions."

Stay Inside forever its safe there.

Comment

Working...
                                X