Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, WHO helped the Chinese engineer the virus and then release it worldwide. Why should we listen to them?

Where's Chuckle's 'real' whistleblower Chinese doctor to let us all in on the plot?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

That's the only thing the morons have. It isn't about eking out a thoughtful and reasoned conclusion, it's about confusing people like Chuck or Whalers. It's a real life version of the Chewbacca Defense.

Russian trollbots are incredibly successful, and unfortunately we fall for them over and over.
      Ain't that the truth.

I will say that *some* waffling is good. It happens naturally. Obviously people's opinions can change when presented with better data. I've certainly been swayed to modify my stance by better, more current information. It's the scientific way. Hypothesis, test, revise.

The select few in this thread are over here swervin' like this:
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• It's definitely a positive thing to change with more information. I didn't believe COVID would be... what it is... until the data suggested we had significant community spread that contact tracers couldn't link to known vectors, back in February.

We've learned a lot of great information.

Chuck and company aren't operating off that method.
        I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• https://news.yahoo.com/neck-gaiters-...161212144.html

Neck gaiters got a bad rap from that Duke study (which wasn't testing mask efficacy, it was testing a testing protocol), but it turns out they're actually pretty decent at reducing COVID spread.

But right, right. Masks don't work. Except that they do.

Comment

https://news.yahoo.com/neck-gaiters-...161212144.html

Neck gaiters got a bad rap from that Duke study (which wasn't testing mask efficacy, it was testing a testing protocol), but it turns out they're actually pretty decent at reducing COVID spread.

But right, right. Masks don't work. Except that they do.
            I hoped that this would be the outcome from the study. The Duke report only included one type (a fleece neck gaiter, I believe), and there are other materials that they have been made with. Without reading the link, I'm sure it still isn't the greatest, but better than nothing. Clicking to read this now.
            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Actually, I’m wondering if the concept of a gaiter isn’t significantly better than a mask

no bottom seal that has to be tight. Just focus it on the top seal. Make it out of the right material and it’s probably good or better than an ill-fitting mask.
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                Actually, I’m wondering if the concept of a gaiter isn’t significantly better than a mask

no bottom seal that has to be tight. Just focus it on the top seal. Make it out of the right material and it’s probably good or better than an ill-fitting mask.
                They work well in the winter.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I overheat too easily for them in warmer weather, but I'll be getting a couple and trying them out now that it's cooling off. It seems more convenient than a loop mask and less face touching involved in donning and doffing.

Plus, and I know this is super trivial, I hate the masks and how itchy my beard gets if inside them. I'm hopeful that a neck gaiter - with the different seal and pressure points - will be more comfortable.

Comment

• I can't believe those ****ing clowns are still whining about facemasks. What a ****ing joke.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• When asked whether they would rather have a mask or a vaccine, every doctor we spoke to answered the same way: a mask, and also social distancing and hand washing, because they have been so effective. https://cbsn.ws/3jR3KSh
                      https://twitter.com/60Minutes/status...43695257358336
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                        Wait... Waffles2020 now is using WHO guidelines as gospel, instead of criticizing them like he had been all summer? Yeah, that doesn't really surprise me. Lucy2020 keeps moving the football when it's convenient for him.

Nice work from the #CupCake Factory! Team Lead, Gotcha gives it a go. Nice to see the PR Machine at Team #WetOurPants assemble.

Tells someone they are shifting who has been against lockdowns since March and continually pointed out the disasters that would follow because of them. LMAO, nice work!

Uh oh, another Flip Flop by the WHO. What does #TeamAdultChildren do now?

Uses the above, to paint someone as taking the WHO Guidelines as Gospel. More LMAO!

Have a good day. Stay hysterical, stay afraid, wait for your Lords to tell you what to believe and always be afraid of healthy people breathing.

Comment

That's the only thing the morons have. It isn't about eking out a thoughtful and reasoned conclusion, it's about confusing people like Chuck or Whalers. It's a real life version of the Chewbacca Defense.

Russian trollbots are incredibly successful, and unfortunately we fall for them over and over.

Your response does a wonderful job showing that.

What are your thoughts on lockdowns? That was the topic of my post. You chose to respond a couple of times and not once highlight anything close to thoughtful or reasoned on that topic, nice work.

Its tough isn't it, you don't know what you are allowed to believe? I am sure it causes a lot of confusion and certainly frustration knowing deep down you are so easily controlled.

Comment

• I can only imagine where the goalposts will be next week. They're not even in the stadium at this point.

Comment

• China to test more than nine million residents of the city of Qingdao after six cases reported.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                                I can only imagine where the goalposts will be next week. They're not even in the stadium at this point.
                                I am curious as well. Team #AdultChildern ^^ never knows what they are allowed to believe.

You let me know what goalpost has been moved.
                                • Masks don't do anything in a public setting.
                                • Lockdowns are a disaster.
                                • The data and way "cases" diagnosed are complete junk.
                                • A PCR test is a research tool, not a mass Diagnoses tool.

I can't wait to point out when the CDC changes Covid Diagnoses from a PCR test to, PCR + Clinical Diagnoses or only testing people with symptoms. "Cases" will plummet and team #WetPants will think it is because of Face Diapers or hand sanitizer.

#StayAfraid
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 10-12-2020, 09:21 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X