Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting...to Whalers and Chuck, yes, 1969 was a "pandemic"... However, as has already been stated -- and, funny, neither of you have yet to address -- that pandemic cost the U.S. approximately 100,000 lives over 18 months and, we've now lost over 210,000 lives in a little over 7 months. With at least another 100,000 predicted to parish before the end of the calendar year.

Also, did either of you read the MIT article cited regarding the fact the experimental drug that was given to our dipshyt president received had cells from a human fetus? Huh....funny....he and Pence weren't so worried about their pro-life ethics when it comes to saving this dypshyt's ***...

Comment

• Originally posted by net presence View Post
      Interesting...to Whalers and Chuck, yes, 1969 was a "pandemic"... However, as has already been stated -- and, funny, neither of you have yet to address -- that pandemic cost the U.S. approximately 100,000 lives over 18 months and, we've now lost over 210,000 lives in a little over 7 months. With at least another 100,000 predicted to parish before the end of the calendar year.

Also, did either of you read the MIT article cited regarding the fact the experimental drug that was given to our dipshyt president received had cells from a human fetus? Huh....funny....he and Pence weren't so worried about their pro-life ethics when it comes to saving this dypshyt's ***...
      Does anyone honestly believe Trump has never paid for an abortion?

Seriously Jesus fans. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that.
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

We're talking about a guy famous for not paying his bills. So yeah, there's a shot he never actually paid for one.

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

We're talking about a guy famous for not paying his bills. So yeah, there's a shot he never actually paid for one.
          Heyooo!

cc: Jericho - great news!!

Comment

You win the Internet today.
            Russell Jaslow
            [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
            U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

Ok, you got me. I have no counter to this.

Comment

• LP read some of your minds on the Regeneron topic

https://mobile.***********/ProjectLi...97485318217728

Comment

• I'm not defending stupid Pelosi's idiotic hair salon move, but this is so, so much worse:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/top-whi...JNC52WXR7EWIY/

Comment

Seriously Jesus fans. Look yourself in the mirror and tell yourself that.
                    They don't care. Donnie can pay for all the abortions he wants to. Jesus fans can pay for all the abortions they want to.

Only the disgusting heathen masses of poor, black, and brown people aren't allowed to pay for abortions. Its in the bible.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

They don't care. Donnie can pay for all the abortions he wants to. Jesus fans can pay for all the abortions they want to.

Only the disgusting heathen masses of poor, black, and brown people aren't allowed to pay for abortions. Its in the bible.
                      If you’re working on the trump campaign you slip the abortion pill in a smoothie

Comment

I'm not defending stupid Pelosi's idiotic hair salon move, but this is so, so much worse:

https://www.ajc.com/politics/top-whi...JNC52WXR7EWIY/
                        I see your wedding and raise you a few in person fundraisers.

https://www.adn.com/alaska-news/anch...9-case-counts/
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          Daughter’s test came back negative.
                          Good to hear. The waiting sucks!
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

We have gotten to a point where smart people are staying apart from each other- so let the dumb ones get together. Most of us can wait this out.
                            The sad part is, the smart people sometimes have people who can't avoid contacts as essential workers. We're planning for a long winter of not seeing anyone in person. But we still have the hospital as a potential risk.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• All my neuro tests so far came back as normal so...

now comes battle with insurance co. My company said they’d pay all covid related treatment including ER stays. They won’t pay mine because they don’t consider parasthesias as covid related, even though plenty of people complain of it during and after covid (and the Er doc stated this too).

Comment

• Wisconsin mowing down records

https://mobile.***********/MollyBeck...11515386896384

Comment

Working...
                                X