Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Says the man name calling in every post...with no facts but the ones he cherry picks to fit his narrative.
    The day you walk circles around anyone will be the day hell freezes.
    Actually counter a post Ace. It can't all be whining and BedWetting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Actually counter a post Ace. It can't all be whining and BedWetting.
      Why? You'll call it fake or bed wetting or whatever other BS you'll pick.
      ​​​​​The facts don't matter to you...never have never will. You attack anyone who actually counters (and buries) your crap.
      So I'd rather insult you.
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Why? You'll call it fake or bed wetting or whatever other BS you'll pick.
        ​​​​​The facts don't matter to you...never have never will. You attack anyone who actually counters (and buries) your crap.
        So I'd rather insult you.
        The guy that is afraid of people breathing, even healthy people... Literally afraid of people breathing, is going to insult me.

Not sure what I will do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

The guy that is afraid of people breathing, even healthy people... Literally afraid of people breathing, is going to insult me.

Not sure what I will do?
          You know nothing about me. Nothing.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Confirming what we already knew
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Ponies for the Win.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Why is this troll even still here. The trollbot has posted in one single thread, with the clear plan of spreading outright misinformation or at best confusing and misrepresenting other information. Most forums band obvious trolls like that. It's outrageous.

Again, I ask, what if some posted started spouting racist crap? With no "report post" mechanism, would they just be free to spew their garbage, like ObviousTroll is?
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                    Why is this troll even still here. The trollbot has posted in one single thread, with the clear plan of spreading outright misinformation or at best confusing and misrepresenting other information. Most forums band obvious trolls like that. It's outrageous.

Again, I ask, what if some posted started spouting racist crap? With no "report post" mechanism, would they just be free to spew their garbage, like ObviousTroll is?
                    Wow, what a fragile little Clown ^^

What exactly is the misinformation? Start with my most recent video post. What part of it is so misinforming? Please clear it up.

First Time, was given the same opportunity and he said he just wants to call names.

Your testing post was pure garbage by the way. Do we need to look into a Ban?

The reality is you are very insecure about your position and anyone the dares to ask a question or is skeptical about anything.

“Skepticism is a method of examining claims about the world. The skeptical “toolbox” includes a reliance upon reason, critical thinking, and a desire for verifiable, testable evidence about particular claims (especially extraordinary ones). Usually, the “skeptical way of thinking” is embodied in the scientific method.”

What a CupCake.
                    Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-21-2020, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                      Why is this troll even still here.
                      It is only still here because someone is engaging with it. Ignore them both and it goes away. I happily Ignored Jeb before that function broke and I will Ignore FTLT when the function is fixed, and then it won't be a problem for me anymore.

I ask FTLT to please not quote Jeb until the Ignore function is fixed. They stated (and I don't really disagree) that if we don't want to read their stuff we can block them. The problem is right now we can't, and that's why I ask out of courtesy that they not quote Jeb.

The annoying thing is I like FTLT and value him as an ally when he isn't doing Jeb's work for him by quoting him.

As for the absence of a mod, it sucks and this situation is why mods were created. People are voting with their feet, obviously -- the board gets smaller every day -- but USCHO is apparently the Mets: either they are incompetent to mod, or they don't care.
                      Last edited by Kepler; 09-21-2020, 01:18 PM.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I love how it's "only me" that engages him...
                        and Kep.. request denied. I'm done placating anyone here.
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It is only still here because someone is engaging with it. Ignore them both and it goes away. I happily Ignored Jeb before that function broke and I will Ignore FTLT when the function is fixed, and then it won't be a problem for me anymore.

I ask FTLT to please not quote Jeb until the Ignore function is fixed. He stated (and I don't really disagree) that if we don't want to read his stuff we can block him. The problem is right now we can't, and that's why I ask out of courtesy that he not quote Jeb.

The annoying thing is I like FTLT and value him as an ally when he isn't doing Jeb's work for him by quoting him.

As for the absence of a mod, it sucks and this situation is why mods were created. People are voting with their feet, obviously -- the board gets smaller every day -- but USCHO is apparently the Mets: either they are incompetent to mod, or they don't care.
                          I suggest you check with FTLT to see if "him" is the correct pronoun.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

You'll never know...
                            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• What's more pathetic - TL demanding compliance with edict, or most of the flock meekly complying?

You (mostly) betas on here do understand this is how totalitarianism works, right?!?

I mean, you don't have to agree with a point that you disagree with. Push back, debate, etc.

But to meekly relegate yourselves into subservient silence ... wow, that's off the chart lame.

The lack of dignity and self-respect in the Faculty Lounge is frightening. Alinsky would be proud.

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Sorry. That was an unwarranted assumption. I should have used "they." Fixed below.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X