Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

But those aren't cases... they are "cases" remember?
    Correct. Phantom “Cases” certainly not infections.

We now Chase phantom cases because hospitalizations and deaths...

Stay fearful and shutdown life.

Comment

• Jeb....you're so damn stupid it's amazing your body knows how to breathe
      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• What do all these states have in common? Looks like a red state issue Jared

https://mobile.***********/MarkHarri...73309048717317

Comment

Jeb....you're so **** stupid it's amazing your body knows how to breathe
          Stay inside stay safe. Stay hysterical.

Comment

• Stay stupid...
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Stay stupid...
              ?
              This isn't hard. I still don't get why you engage. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5791909/ is a great article about why it doesn't help.

Maybe we should start a thread for those who want to engage with the lobotomized and then have one for people who post fact based articles and have real discussions. We had that once.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

?
                This isn't hard. I still don't get why you engage. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5791909/ is a great article about why it doesn't help.

Maybe we should start a thread for those who want to engage with the lobotomized and then have one for people who post fact based articles and have real discussions. We had that once.
                Lmao. First sentence,

In online communities, antisocial behavior such as trolling disrupts constructive discussion.

This crew can’t even articulate a point let alone a constructive discussion. Anything that isn’t lock instep with your Dogma is grounds for a temper tantrum.

On a side note I played hockey tonight. It was great to be around other healthy adults, socializing, getting physical activity in and having fun and living life. It was a mask free zone as well.

What did team #WetTheBed do? Have a panic attack about asymptomatic cases, watch the news to tell you how horrible life is...

Buck up kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

?

I'm so sick of being chastised for deciding to attack morons. If you don't want to read it...SCROLL THE **** ON BY. ALL OF YOU CAN SCROLL ON BY or ****ing put us on ignore. Leave those of us who want to engage alone. You don't get to choose how we post so shut the **** up.
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

I'm so sick of being chastised for deciding to attack morons. If you don't want to read it...SCROLL THE **** ON BY. ALL OF YOU CAN SCROLL ON BY or ****ing put us on ignore. Leave those of us who want to engage alone. You don't get to choose how we post so shut the **** up.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      How about...No
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

How about...No
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          ​​​​​Not trying to be a martyr. Just tired of being attacked for engaging. I find it fun. I didn't quote the little ***** but it's still a problem for some who are so certain he'll just disappear...(which he won't) so I'm going to engage it.
                          (Fully expecting another ****ing lecture from Handy and Kepler and apparently les now too)
                          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                          Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

​​​​​Not trying to be a martyr. Just tired of being attacked for engaging. I find it fun. I didn't quote the little ***** but it's still a problem for some who are so certain he'll just disappear...(which he won't) so I'm going to engage it.
                            (Fully expecting another ****ing lecture from Handy and Kepler and apparently les now too)
                            Crank it up a bit and start posting actual information or a formidable counter. The name calling is amateur hour. Otherwise I will have to continue walking circles around you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Crank it up a bit and start posting actual information or a formidable counter. The name calling is amateur hour. Otherwise I will have to continue walking circles around you.
                              Says the man name calling in every post...with no facts but the ones he cherry picks to fit his narrative.
                              The day you walk circles around anyone will be the day hell freezes.
                              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                              Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
                                Watch this two-minute video to understand how the bed-wetters in government and media are needlessly scaring the hell out of people. The ginned-up hysteria ain't about saving lives, folks. It's about them grabbing power.

https://***********/i/status/1293576086413103109 2 minute version

https://***********/FatEmperor/statu...76086413103109 Full version
                                Here is an opportunity for you. Watch the two minute version, explain what you don't agree with and what is incorrect about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X