Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Humanity will look back in 100 years and view the response in abject horror. Hell, maybe 200 years.
    This will NEVER, EVER happen. According to Sandy Cortez (BU name), we will all be dead in 10 years, remember?

Comment

• https://www.wabe.org/wh-report-some-...navirus-fight/

That's one way to make case numbers look better - test less!

The latest White House report says the number of viral tests conducted in Georgia dropped more than 44% from the previous week, continuing a recent trend.

In the last month, the state has gone from conducting 1,260 tests for every 100,000 people to conducting only 639 tests for every 100,000 people — a net decrease of about 50%.

“That’s a huge drop,” del Rio said. “I worry that we may not be diagnosing people.”
      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        https://www.wabe.org/wh-report-some-...navirus-fight/

Maybe folks are busy with work, or school, or other things ... or maybe they simply aren't sick???

I know, crazy talk, right? Since the MSM would no way, no how, ever chase down a story to blast from the rooftops about how sick people looking for tests are being denied them.

Maybe the "COVID-19 Mobile Test Squad" should be going door-to-door, drumming up business?!?

Anything to stoke your bogus narrative about how Red states are suppressing their numbers.

The Tinfoil Hat brigade has been located, and thriving here in the Faculty Lounge ...
        Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
        Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• jfc
          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• That's absolute nonsense.

https://covidtracking.com/data/state...ospitalization

Hospitalizations are nowhere near down 44% for the last few weeks. They just aren't testing as much.

I didn't say red states. I said two very specific states, who have very vocal (and frighteningly stupid) governors.

edit: a close friend is an ER doctor in urban Atlanta. She hasn't had anything approaching a break due to COVID since March. But screw her, and her well-being, right? I mean, it's a hoax and sick people aren't coming in every single day...

Comment

• Someone seems to own stock in tinfoil...
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                https://www.wabe.org/wh-report-some-...navirus-fight/

You mean test less, like test more per capita than any country in the world between Feb 20 - Sept 14? And in many comparisons testing hundreds more per capita than other Countries.

Is that the kind of testing less that you mean? Let me know your thoughts. How much more should we be testing?

https://ourworldindata.org/grapher/f...-02-20..latest

Since every Country in the world tests less than the US. What would happen to their cases if every country tested the exact same as the US per capita?

Interesting you make a quip That's one way to make case numbers look better - test less! in regards to the Country testing the most in the World and in most scenarios by an extremely wide margin.

Nice context & you are a context guy right? Let me know if this is a post that needs some moderation?
                Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-17-2020, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• I would just like to, once again, thank everyone for not quoting the derp. Now if we could just fix the stupid ignore bug so I could add Whalers. I tried yesterday but it didnt work.

Is anyone really surprised though that Georgia is testing less? I am actually surprised they test at all these days...
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post

Maybe folks are busy with work, or school, or other things ... or maybe they simply aren't sick???

I know, crazy talk, right? Since the MSM would no way, no how, ever chase down a story to blast from the rooftops about how sick people looking for tests are being denied them.

Maybe the "COVID-19 Mobile Test Squad" should be going door-to-door, drumming up business?!?

Anything to stoke your bogus narrative about how Red states are suppressing their numbers.

The Tinfoil Hat brigade has been located, and thriving here in the Faculty Lounge ...

You will notice since deaths and hospitalizations have plummeted across the Nation and the young people and "cases" crap is lossing its "appeal" the media is back to wild projections using the absurd models again. The beauty is its all unverifiable and set out 2-3 months. This ensures no matter how widely off they are by the time we get to Mid November they will be on to something else. It is fraudulent and at this point criminal.

#TeamWetTheBed likes to be scared and feel like they are protected. And then the fetish of wanting to control everyone kicks in. Combine all of that with an attention span of a 3 year old and that is where you get the constant bed wetting.
                    Last edited by Jeb2020; 09-17-2020, 11:10 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      I would just like to, once again, thank everyone for not quoting the derp. Now if we could just fix the stupid ignore bug so I could add Whalers. I tried yesterday but it didnt work.

Is anyone really surprised though that Georgia is testing less? I am actually surprised they test at all these days...
                      Yeah it isn't working for me either still.

And no, not really surprised.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post

[FONT=Arial]The Big 10 had a change of heart (no pun intended) on the prevalence and severity of Myocarditis. The football season is NOW, BACK ON!

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                          Because I am not 60 years old and sometimes need something to do that doesn't involve sitting in my basement or walking/running around my neighborhood or shopping. (the 60 year old thing isnt about COVID fear...it is about being lame ;-) ) There is no more risk going to the movie theater than there is going pretty much anywhere else. If I can go sit at a Mexican restaurant that is filled to allowed capacity with literally everyone without masks cause they are eating (which I did last Friday not by my choice) I can sit in a mostly empty theater in a row all by myself with a mask on and feel normal for a couple of hours. The risk is minimal because I am taking the proper precautions.

To use your analogy, I have a heavy bite-proof gloves so give me some ****ed Oreos!! ;-)

But the problem is, proper precautions don't really allow for sitting inside a restaurant or really anywhere. The precautions like masks and distancing apply when you can't eliminate contact. The restaurant thing is particularly crazy because no amount of social distancing is going to work indoors. This is well-documented in several journals:

A1 was the infected person and everyone in red was infected and likely A1. C1 and C2 were even "upwind" and about 10 ft away from the person. THey still got infected.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post

You won’t get a reply. If you do it will be about blocking you or needing moderation.

Just like we won’t get a reply from the guy that is leaning towards prosecuting people in regards to Covid19 Weddings.

The very guy that had his wedding in the middle of all this and even admittedly on this very board discussed how difficult of a decision it was. Yet still pushed thru and had the Wedding. Which very well could have put many in harms way.

It would be interesting to see how his defense would hold up in the Covid Tribunal.

Comment

• DX - here's that study on the CDC site.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/26/7/20-0764_article

Until we get a vaccine all the way integrated into pretty much everyone (at least, enough to achieve an influenza-like herd immunity), we need to be careful.

edit: here's a couple month old article on Air Conditioners:
                              https://news.harvard.edu/gazette/sto...-in-the-south/

Comment

• There was something on MSN, I didn't read the article, but the headline was about how a good number of Covfefe cases can be traced back to eating in a restaurant.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X