Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    For those with functioning brains:

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...-maine-wedding
    A 5th death has been linked to that wedding in Maine. A single wedding, and now 5 people who weren't even there are dead because of it.
    7 people dead now linked to that wedding

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

7 people dead now linked to that wedding
      Holy god.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Holy god.
        some idiot that attended lived in the same household as someone that worked at a nursing home

Comment

• Part of me wishes we could prosecute these people.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

some idiot that attended lived in the same household as someone that worked at a nursing home
            So...I'm assuming that means that the person that lives in the same household also got it? And that person went to work in the nursing home? Did they both go to the wedding?

And DGF - continuing to send you positive healing vibes. I hope you start the recovery upswing soon!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

So...I'm assuming that means that the person that lives in the same household also got it? And that person went to work in the nursing home? Did they both go to the wedding?

And DGF - continuing to send you positive healing vibes. I hope you start the recovery upswing soon!!
              The person that went to the wedding could have been asymptomatic and never knew. Or they could have gone to work before they developed symptoms, which can take up to 14 or so days to develop (but usually with 3-5 or so).

And DGF - be well man. I'm glad to hear you didn't wait and immediately addressed it.
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                I’m home. Had tingling sensations down left leg and fear was clots. I’m all clear but docs think covid is attacking my nerves
                I'm so sorry you have to go through this. Keep us posted. Stay strong and get well.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

The person that went to the wedding could have been asymptomatic and never knew. Or they could have gone to work before they developed symptoms, which can take up to 14 or so days to develop (but usually with 3-5 or so).

I get that. I'm asking/assuming that the person who works in the nursing home also was positive. She/he would have to be if the virus was passed to the nursing home residents, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post
                    blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
                    fyp

Comment

person goes to wedding and contracts covid -> spreads it to another person in the same household (who did not attend wedding) -> person that did not attend wedding spreads it to nursing home -> 6 nursing home residents die (accounting for all but one of the 7 deaths currently linked to the wedding)

Comment

I get that. I'm asking/assuming that the person who works in the nursing home also was positive. She/he would have to be if the virus was passed to the nursing home residents, right?
                        Sorry, yes. Correct. As BassAle said.

I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Part of me wishes we could prosecute these people.
                          Which people? The ones who attended the wedding? The people who planned it/got married and invited guests? Or the church who agreed to officiate it/lent their building for it? All of them?

Comment

• Yes
                            Code:

Comment

• You wanna-be Perry Mason types, can you stick to your purported medical "expertise", please?

The idea that you'd be able to create a direct causal link to specific people beyond a reasonable doubt would be challenging enough ... but there's this "intent" thingie, which turns your theoretical witch-hunt from "challenging" to "impossible". No self-respecting district attorney in their right mind would ever charge anyone in this scenario, and for quite obvious reasons. If a relative of yours got charged on something like this, you'd be (rightfully) irate. But if it's some nameless faceless people half a continent away, it's easy to create and harpoon scapegoats.

Totalitarian morons.

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

fyp
                                Better. But I know a simpler way...
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X