Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    We jumped out of the plane and slowed down to a safe rate of decent! Guess I don't need this parachute anymore...
    Trump 2020: Terminal Velocity
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• For those who are curious-

the symptoms are hitting me in waves. Throat tickle Friday along with low grade fever and chills. Fever only lasted about six hours.
      cough occurred all weekend. Digestive issues hit me suddenly Sunday night.
      today, I lost taste and smell.

I hope I don’t keep developing.
      #teamwetthebed

Comment

It is truly unfortunate that we have zero moderation here.
        How about we try another topic since the PCR Testing is way over even your head.

ICU Census plummeting but Fatalities? Legacy Death Laundering anyone?

asdf

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          For those who are curious-

the symptoms are hitting me in waves. Throat tickle Friday along with low grade fever and chills. Fever only lasted about six hours.
          cough occurred all weekend. Digestive issues hit me suddenly Sunday night.
          today, I lost taste and smell.

I hope I don’t keep developing.
          #teamwetthebed
          breathing still OK?

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

breathing still OK?
            Yeah. I’m higher risk for clotting so on high alert

Comment

• How were the GI issues for you?
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

How were the GI issues for you?
                Just run of the mill diarrhea- nothing else yet

Comment

• Fun. This is a bizarre disease isn't it?

I hope you feel better soon.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

My SIL has a family that is being a set of total idiots they coe from multiple States, and some of them come from hot spots. My bro has multiple risk factors. His wife is insistent that she needs to see her family for her mental health. Then he makes a comment that if he gets it and dies it will be on his MIL. I couldn't help myself. Told him No, it isn't his MIL but his wife who is going into situations that she knows are risky and she is willing to have him die because she is selfish. They are already planning T day and Xmas. And they are pressuring him hard to go. She isn't even discussing. She will go. She works in a hospital. I can't even. Told him if he gets sick I am not going to be able to keep my mouth shut. She absolutely knows better. Follows all the quarantine rules that are posted but her family is excluded, even tho they come from red counties and different states.

My new question- is it worth dying for. Apparently his wife is worth dying for even if she is willing to do stuff that will kill him.
                    That's the crazy thing. Him and his wife are traveling all over the states (via car) with their 3-yo and 6-mo. And they're interacting with my aging parents with no precautions. I'm just scared of what's going to happen if they give my parents this and one or both die. I don't know what that's going to do to my relationship with him.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Test result came back on day 3- I have it
                      Oh ****... : (

I'll echo the lot of everyone and say best wishes, keep us posted, let us know if we can do anything.
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                        So DGF who, by her accounts at least, has been one of the most careful people who posts here still ends up getting it? Yikes.
                        Yeah, this exact thought sent a shiver down my spine...
                        Code:

Comment

• The "coming in waves" tendencies for the symptoms seems to be the constant when I hear about people having it. Like you can flip from feeling mostly normal to on deaths door and back for days or weeks on end. That alone has to take its toll on your body. At least when you have flu or pneumonia the symptoms tend to stick around so your body is in constant fight mode. (at least for me anyways)

Hopefully you get your senses back quick that seems to be the one that can last a while.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

That's the crazy thing. Him and his wife are traveling all over the states (via car) with their 3-yo and 6-mo. And they're interacting with my aging parents with no precautions. I'm just scared of what's going to happen if they give my parents this and one or both die. I don't know what that's going to do to my relationship with him.
                            You say your Brother is allegedly a smart guy. Curious, what does he do for a living?

Comment

• So is the lack of taste and smell just a complete absence? Or is it kind of like color blindness where things are just... different (lacking a better term)
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                So is the lack of taste and smell just a complete absence? Or is it kind of like color blindness where things are just... different (lacking a better term)
                                I can’t find anything that I can smell right now

Comment

Working...
                                X