Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh......Chucky, Chucky, Chucky....although not a all surprising, your insistence on people addressing your alter-ego's mask "data" is hilarious. Especially when I've challenged you and him to answer or address other questions multiple times yet, funny, neither of you have responded yet. I'll make you a freaking deal, I'll address his "data" right now and make him (and you) look stupid (again...) but, then you have to answer the question I posed to both of you 3 days ago, along with address both of your attempts to use a Q'Anon conspiracy freak's lack of brain power in misinterpreting the CDC's info on Covid and co-morbidities to infer there's only been 6,000 actual Covid deaths out of 190,000.... Newsflash, all of the 184,000 that had co-morbidities but were also listed as Covid deaths, without contracting Covid the VAST, VAST, MAJORITY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE YOU BRAIN-DEAD TURDS....Anyways, here's the question I challenge both of you morons to answer;

You do realize that literally 98% plus of all of the scientific and medical experts with legitimately respected knowledge in relation to this virus are saying this thing is a very big deal. They're all also saying that we need to be testing in far greater daily numbers than we currently are, that there should be a national mask mandate, that another 6 week lockdown is our best bet at actually getting the virus under control, that we shouldn't be opening schools up full bore, among a number of other things.

So please explain to me why it is YOU think they are taking these more cautious positions? Do you REALLY THINK that 98% plus of the world's legitimate experts in regards to this virus are just part of the DEEP STATE and that they're willing to completely screw up the world's economies just to make sure Trump doesn't get re-elected?!? If not, please explain why all of these extremely learned people -- all of them with FAR, FAR more knowledge than you -- are taking the positions that they are?

Oh and Chuck, one other thing. Back on page 126 you tried making a point about Sturgis and the fact that there has "only" been one death attributed to having attended the rally. And, at the end you of course add "proof?" in regards to whether he actually contracted it from attending Sturgis. Couple things...One, if a reputable and respected government agency (Minnesota Department of Health) releases info that the person who died contracted it from Sturgis, the burden to "prove" they're wrong is on you. Not on us to prove they're right. We still have faith in our governmental institutions. Next, my guess is they figured out he caught it at Sturgis by doing this thing called contact tracing. Also, it's only been two weeks since Sturgis. And, since deaths usually lag infections by 4-6 weeks, we're no where close to a point where anyone with any knowledge of how Covid works can make any kind of definitive statement about how many deaths might be connected to Sturgis when all is said and done.

The answer to 1820's and your stupidity about the supposed lack of success of various mask mandates is pretty damn simple. For any mask mandate to truly be effective, at least 80-90 percent of all people need to actually wear it when they're supposed to. Unfortunately, 40 plus percent of our country have as little brains and faith in science as you two morons. So, whether it's California or Minnesota, there simply aren't enough people wearing them consistently. Although, case counts in California are now starting to fall. Which also likely indicates that it's taking a few more weeks than we though for consistent mask wearing to have an effect. As for Minnesota, I live here and, I can promise you that in almost all of the more rural areas, less than half of the population is wearing them. So, as usual, the answers to your supposed "gotcha" questions are pretty simple for those of us who can read and use basic logic.

One last thing. You two keep emphasizing the "lack" of deaths and hospitalizations, especially in relation to younger individuals, as a sign this isn't any big deal. For the thousandth time, it's not just about deaths or hospitalizations. A number of other post-infection maladies, many that can cause long-term/permanent disabilities -- in the case of myocarditis even death -- are occurring in both mildly symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. If as many as 20-40% of all those infected are coming down with one or more of these maladies -- that's between 1.2 million and 2.5 million people up to this point -- what's your response to that side of the virus. Especially considering all of the millions and millions of dollars of preventable, long-term health care costs that we'll have to deal with? Don't you think that's a pretty significant deal? Anyway, not sure why I spent all this time writing this since neither you or 1820 will probably respond.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
      If a moron posts and no one can read it does it really matter?
      If you are incapable of reading it, then who is the moron? Maybe your teacher should have been more focused on your English studies and less on indoctrination lessons. :-)

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post

It's called ignore...
        It would be, if you didn't keep quoting them...

;-)
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Mookie was the random selection getting off the plane yesterday so go his 3rd test over the past 3 weeks.
          passed again (ahhamdulah).

mookie is doing his best to drop the positive percentages

(still subjected to in home 2 week quarantine and tracking on phone)
          a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• The Bear is the cause of death.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by net presence View Post
              Oh......Chucky, Chucky, Chucky....although not a all surprising, your insistence on people addressing your alter-ego's mask "data" is hilarious. Especially when I've challenged you and him to answer or address other questions multiple times yet, funny, neither of you have responded yet. I'll make you a freaking deal, I'll address his "data" right now and make him (and you) look stupid (again...) but, then you have to answer the question I posed to both of you 3 days ago, along with address both of your attempts to use a Q'Anon conspiracy freak's lack of brain power in misinterpreting the CDC's info on Covid and co-morbidities to infer there's only been 6,000 actual Covid deaths out of 190,000.... Newsflash, all of the 184,000 that had co-morbidities but were also listed as Covid deaths, without contracting Covid the VAST, VAST, MAJORITY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE YOU BRAIN-DEAD TURDS....Anyways, here's the question I challenge both of you morons to answer;

You do realize that literally 98% plus of all of the scientific and medical experts with legitimately respected knowledge in relation to this virus are saying this thing is a very big deal. They're all also saying that we need to be testing in far greater daily numbers than we currently are, that there should be a national mask mandate, that another 6 week lockdown is our best bet at actually getting the virus under control, that we shouldn't be opening schools up full bore, among a number of other things.

So please explain to me why it is YOU think they are taking these more cautious positions? Do you REALLY THINK that 98% plus of the world's legitimate experts in regards to this virus are just part of the DEEP STATE and that they're willing to completely screw up the world's economies just to make sure Trump doesn't get re-elected?!? If not, please explain why all of these extremely learned people -- all of them with FAR, FAR more knowledge than you -- are taking the positions that they are?

Oh and Chuck, one other thing. Back on page 126 you tried making a point about Sturgis and the fact that there has "only" been one death attributed to having attended the rally. And, at the end you of course add "proof?" in regards to whether he actually contracted it from attending Sturgis. Couple things...One, if a reputable and respected government agency (Minnesota Department of Health) releases info that the person who died contracted it from Sturgis, the burden to "prove" they're wrong is on you. Not on us to prove they're right. We still have faith in our governmental institutions. Next, my guess is they figured out he caught it at Sturgis by doing this thing called contact tracing. Also, it's only been two weeks since Sturgis. And, since deaths usually lag infections by 4-6 weeks, we're no where close to a point where anyone with any knowledge of how Covid works can make any kind of definitive statement about how many deaths might be connected to Sturgis when all is said and done.

The answer to 1820's and your stupidity about the supposed lack of success of various mask mandates is pretty **** simple. For any mask mandate to truly be effective, at least 80-90 percent of all people need to actually wear it when they're supposed to. Unfortunately, 40 plus percent of our country have as little brains and faith in science as you two morons. So, whether it's California or Minnesota, there simply aren't enough people wearing them consistently. Although, case counts in California are now starting to fall. Which also likely indicates that it's taking a few more weeks than we though for consistent mask wearing to have an effect. As for Minnesota, I live here and, I can promise you that in almost all of the more rural areas, less than half of the population is wearing them. So, as usual, the answers to your supposed "gotcha" questions are pretty simple for those of us who can read and use basic logic.

One last thing. You two keep emphasizing the "lack" of deaths and hospitalizations, especially in relation to younger individuals, as a sign this isn't any big deal. For the thousandth time, it's not just about deaths or hospitalizations. A number of other post-infection maladies, many that can cause long-term/permanent disabilities -- in the case of myocarditis even death -- are occurring in both mildly symptomatic and asymptomatic individuals. If as many as 20-40% of all those infected are coming down with one or more of these maladies -- that's between 1.2 million and 2.5 million people up to this point -- what's your response to that side of the virus. Especially considering all of the millions and millions of dollars of preventable, long-term health care costs that we'll have to deal with? Don't you think that's a pretty significant deal? Anyway, not sure why I spent all this time writing this since neither you or 1820 will probably respond.
              I like all your name calling, makes you sound very smart. And you really hammer in your intelligence level when you transition into a long winded totally made up rant with zero data. I like the 98% percent claim that you are on now, are you getting your indoctrination talking points mixed up?

Man you are one obedient little boot licker. They trained you well.

You can stay inside, wear a mask and bathe in hand sanitizer you have nothing to worry about, bullet proof. You are going to have to get over your fetish of people wanting to live their lives.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                Mookie was the random selection getting off the plane yesterday so go his 3rd test over the past 3 weeks.
                passed again (ahhamdulah).

mookie is doing his best to drop the positive percentages

(still subjected to in home 2 week quarantine and tracking on phone)
                I’m guessing that your US Passport is a lottery ticket to a “random” selection.
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Whalers View Post

He says something stupid here
                  Oh I am quite capable of reading...but you see we have this thing called "Ignore". Chuck and Jeb are on mine. As such I cant read their tripe. Sadly Ignore broke before I could add you. In case you forget remember it sounds just like "Ignoramus" which is what everyone thinks you are.

I will say though...it is cute when you try to insult me. Cute in the way it is cute when my friends 4 year old daughter tells me she can beat me up and then gives me a high five.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                    I’m guessing that your US Passport is a lottery ticket to a “random” selection.
                    Ironic if you think about it...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by net presence View Post

Anyway, not sure why I spent all this time writing this since neither you or 1820 will probably respond.
                      I can't speak for others, but I'll give you credit, you nailed that last bit big-time.

All the rest was your usual monotonous, "Bubble"-licious, stupor-inducing BS ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                      Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

Ironic if you think about it...
                        Karma is a cruel mistress.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• I remember when Minnesota was trending the right way with COVID...
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I remember when Minnesota was trending the right way with COVID...
                            Backyard BBQs are driving the cases. LMAO

No wonder no one takes these clowns seriously.

https://minnesota.cbslocal.com/2020/...-19-situation/

Comment

• Chuck - people ignore ObviousTroll because he is just that. He's not a normal poster arguing something he believes in good faith. He's never posted anything on this forum outside this thread. He appeared in June of 2020, with the sole purpose of spreading misinformation or confusing accurate information. Is he a bot? Is he a person? Who knows. If we had a functioning admin here he'd have been banned already.

The frustrating part is that his tactics work on people like you - people pre-disposed not to believe in scientific consensus (and please note that there's a difference between mindlessly accepting the will of the mob and understanding that experts are right more often than they're not, and we are fully able to look at the very data they're looking at and validate).

What is propaganda? A truth, a truth, a truth and a lie. Don't fall for his. Don't look to politicians for 24 hour cable news for medical information. Listen to the doctors. And they're telling us - which our eyes should be able to easily confirm - that COVID is the worst disease to hit mankind in a century. It's not a work. It's not some nonsense ginned up to defeat Trump.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                Chuck - people ignore ObviousTroll because he is just that. He's not a normal poster arguing something he believes in good faith. He's never posted anything on this forum outside this thread. He appeared in June of 2020, with the sole purpose of spreading misinformation or confusing accurate information. Is he a bot? Is he a person? Who knows. If we had a functioning admin here he'd have been banned already.

The frustrating part is that his tactics work on people like you - people pre-disposed not to believe in scientific consensus (and please note that there's a difference between mindlessly accepting the will of the mob and understanding that experts are right more often than they're not, and we are fully able to look at the very data they're looking at and validate).

What is propaganda? A truth, a truth, a truth and a lie. Don't fall for his. Don't look to politicians for 24 hour cable news for medical information. Listen to the doctors. And they're telling us - which our eyes should be able to easily confirm - that COVID is the worst disease to hit mankind in a century. It's not a work. It's not some nonsense ginned up to defeat Trump.
                                Politcal? Haven't made one political post.

What are your thoughts on the sensitivity of the PCR test? Or do we brush everything under the rug that we don't have a good answer for?

Comment

Working...
                                X