Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
    Well this isn't good:
    https://www.centredaily.com/sports/c...245448050.html

These are young and healthy athletes. Day by day, the "only the sick and the old need to worry about this" canard is shown to be more and more factually inaccurate in addition to being morally repugnant.
    but they're probably black. So it's no big deal.

Gotta cull the herd. The darkies, the old farts, and the poor are a good place to start.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

That gif gets better every time I see it...
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Re: Pelosi.
        1. Security camera footage, leaked why, for what purpose?
        2. Vid I saw was her moving from one chair to another. Obviously just had hair washed. Wear mask when washed?
        3. Closed salon. News flash. Most politicians and celebs go outside normal hours.
        Other then a day early, no big deal. Also, glad to see the trumpettes care about masks now...,...
        $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
        Just win.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post
          Re: Pelosi.
          1. Security camera footage, leaked why, for what purpose?
          2. Vid I saw was her moving from one chair to another. Obviously just had hair washed. Wear mask when washed?
          3. Closed salon. News flash. Most politicians and celebs go outside normal hours.
          Other then a day early, no big deal. Also, glad to see the trumpettes care about masks now...,...
          The best part is the supposedly the owner who set this all up blames Pelosi for being shut down (it was Newsome) and they never shut down anyways they had been running against orders the whole time. Some rumors suggest that the owner also asked their workers to not follow the protocols.

But yeah Nancy is the problem.

They want you to believe that her not wearing a mask proves the hoax. That is the whole point of this. Just like with the athletes they all of a sudden care about the minute details of a study and how apparently athletes get myocarditis regularly. (that is legit what people are saying...including the media types who are ****ed they should be playing)

les,

I assume this is the type of stuff that got the Big Ten and Pac-12 to cancel immediately? I remember when the story of the heart problems popped up and the Big Ten got scared fast but never really explained why. (leaked some numbers but nothing concrete) I am guessing (you dont need to confirm I am just speaking out loud) that the ACC is the conference that went ahead against medical advice. The outbreaks at multiple colleges in North Carolina should have been enough to shut everything down.

Good thing this is all behind us. #RNC #GOPIsGonnaKillUsAll
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Pelosi's next press conference should be a loop of all the trouble Trump has had with ramps and steps.

Comment

• Well how in the F?

It’s been 40 days since the MN mask mandate began. Has there been any impact so far?
              > Average daily deaths is the same compared to the 40-day prior period
              > Average daily cases has risen 45%
              > Average positivity % has risen 22%

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                Pelosi's next press conference should be a loop of all the trouble Trump has had with ramps and steps.
                Speaking of which, they had the gangway to the USS North Carolina canopied off for Dumpie's visit yesterday, so no one could see him going up and down the ramp.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• The MN summer apocalypse that never came… (and it wasn't because of masks, see above)
                  29,000 dead… 1,800 actual
                  Every single hospital bed filled… 3% actual
                  3,600 ventilators… 200 actual
                  $6M warehouse to store bodies… empty And recently,

MN officials announced a "crack down" on covid rule violators.

Comment

• If a moron posts and no one can read it does it really matter?
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• lmao.

Very reassuring Campus Covid19 News:
                      ZERO reported student Covid19 hospitalizations
                      despite ~5K total +Covid19 rtPCR tests, “C19 cases,”
                      from U Alabama,
                      U Georgia,
                      U Kentucky,
                      Ohio State U, &
                      U of Dayton, through at least the end of August

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

The best part is the supposedly the owner who set this all up blames Pelosi for being shut down (it was Newsome) and they never shut down anyways they had been running against orders the whole time. Some rumors suggest that the owner also asked their workers to not follow the protocols.

But yeah Nancy is the problem.

They want you to believe that her not wearing a mask proves the hoax. That is the whole point of this. Just like with the athletes they all of a sudden care about the minute details of a study and how apparently athletes get myocarditis regularly. (that is legit what people are saying...including the media types who are ****ed they should be playing)

les,

I assume this is the type of stuff that got the Big Ten and Pac-12 to cancel immediately? I remember when the story of the heart problems popped up and the Big Ten got scared fast but never really explained why. (leaked some numbers but nothing concrete) I am guessing (you dont need to confirm I am just speaking out loud) that the ACC is the conference that went ahead against medical advice. The outbreaks at multiple colleges in North Carolina should have been enough to shut everything down.

Good thing this is all behind us. #RNC #GOPIsGonnaKillUsAll
                        ::bites finger and looks the other way:: There were at least 2 who went against medical advice. I think the leaks changed what they were willing to do to their athletes. They really have no conscience. They look at athletes as chattel

Comment

• They absolutely do...and what is sad is the parents (and the fans) treat their kids that way as well so the athletes feel their only worth is playing. I know the Big Ten is shady as hell when it comes to the crap they let their athletes get away with but at least they listen to doctors when they tell them "hey kids might get screwed up over this so lets take a step back!". Now it would also help if half the media didnt misinterpret what those doctors said (like some did with the PSU Doctor) but the ones saying "these athletes are safe let them play you bunch of *******!!" are way worse.

The funny thing is, those of us that advocate for keeping it shut down are hoping we are wrong. We would love for things to be fine and nothing bad to happen. If we are wrong we have egg on our face...if the other side is wrong people get sick and die. Logic pretty much says what should be done.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                            They absolutely do...and what is sad is the parents (and the fans) treat their kids that way as well so the athletes feel their only worth is playing. I know the Big Ten is shady as hell when it comes to the crap they let their athletes get away with but at least they listen to doctors when they tell them "hey kids might get screwed up over this so lets take a step back!". Now it would also help if half the media didnt misinterpret what those doctors said (like some did with the PSU Doctor) but the ones saying "these athletes are safe let them play you bunch of *******!!" are way worse.

The funny thing is, those of us that advocate for keeping it shut down are hoping we are wrong. We would love for things to be fine and nothing bad to happen. If we are wrong we have egg on our face...if the other side is wrong people get sick and die. Logic pretty much says what should be done.
                            Very reassuring Campus Covid19 News:
                            ZERO reported student Covid19 hospitalizations
                            despite ~5K total +Covid19 rtPCR tests, “C19 cases,”
                            from U Alabama,
                            U Georgia,
                            U Kentucky,
                            Ohio State U, &
                            U of Dayton, through at least the end of August

Comment

• It's fascinating how you so-called data-driven "scientists" can't challenge Jeb's mask-usage graphs.

The collective silence is deafening, folks. Or is is "silence is violence"?!? SO confusing in the "bubble".

Oh, and this never gets old. Can't say I'm surprised to see most of you apologists holding to form ...

Sworn Enemy of the Perpetually Offended
                              Montreal Expos Forever ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuck Murray View Post
                                It's fascinating how you so-called data-driven "scientists" can't challenge Jeb's mask-usage graphs.

The collective silence is deafening, folks. Or is is "silence is violence"?!? SO confusing in the "bubble".
                                It's called ignore...

Comment

Working...
                                X