Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
    SO the latest floating around college sports circles is the study showing 1 in 5 athletes with a + test end up with myocarditis. The study is small but the reaction runs the gammit from planning to Cardiac MRI anyone who catches it to pretending they don't know so they can still play football.
    Ummm....that's bad. Not good. Must be fake news though. Where's Jeb? He knows.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

No idea who is Novak
      Novak Djokovic, #1 pro tennis player in the world who's also an anti-vaccer.

Comment

• NC State Might Cancel First Game

Also saw a tweet that Lincoln Riley of OU said he lost almost an entire position group due to the virus...wont say which group.

Of course now the college football fans are saying crap like "the students wouldnt know they had it if they hadnt been tested" which is actually dumber than the crap our moron president says.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post

Novak Djokovic, #1 pro tennis player in the world who's also an anti-vaccer.
          ah.

Meanwhile, now he has provided the soundbyte the Orange menace required he can backtrack- https://www.npr.org/sections/health-...d-19-treatment

And then pparently because it worked so well for Putin he is going to go with the same playbook (after neatly setting up the conspiracy theory of the deep state preventing release) https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-ca...Wh-***4WnWWt8M

THis should make the conspiracy theorists who blindly follow have a mind blowing choice- take the vaccine so they own the Libs or don't take it because all pharma is deep state and there are little microchips involved. https://images.app.goo.gl/4bABAZxuSfqMwBbJ9

Comment

• As per the Nice Planet thread, Usain Bolt has tested positive after his birthday party,
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Can't outrun the Covfefe.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Can't outrun the Covfefe.
                Especially being as short as he is. https://www.etonline.com/kevin-hart-...ia-post-151956

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  NC State Might Cancel First Game

Also saw a tweet that Lincoln Riley of OU said he lost almost an entire position group due to the virus...wont say which group.

Of course now the college football fans are saying crap like "the students wouldnt know they had it if they hadnt been tested" which is actually dumber than the crap our moron president says.
                  I've got a WV alumnus friend who swears the only reason WV is going to play is their President has a luxury box all to himself.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

THis should make the conspiracy theorists who blindly follow have a mind blowing choice- take the vaccine so they own the Libs or don't take it because all pharma is deep state and there are little microchips involved. https://images.app.goo.gl/4bABAZxuSfqMwBbJ9
                    Bahahah

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                      NC State Might Cancel First Game

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.esp...3fplatform=amp

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                        Can't outrun the Covfefe.
                        Bolt can run a 9.59 but ‘Rona did a 9.58...
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          Bolt can run a 9.59 but ‘Rona did a 9.58...
                          New US record.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• A friend of mine is a professor in Oklahoma. Surprise, a number of sick students and faculty, and now she's quarantined and she and her husband are feeling sick.

Who saw this coming, other than anyone with eyes?
                            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

They don't like the term "sociopath"; they fell "libertarian" sounds nicer.
                              I remain a libertarian, and I've been trying to square this all. There's some cognitive dissonance to be sure, but ultimately we need to balance our naturally-endowed rights with the absolute need to prevent a tremendous amount of people from dying. Normally, I dismiss people's atrocious judgement and decisions because the impacts are so often personal (or at least localized). But with COVID, the consequences of said atrocious judgement can be catastrophic.

Once again, to me, it comes down to "my right to swing my arms wildly ends at the bridge of your nose", and with COVID, unfortunately, the bridge of your nose is very large. and my arms are Inspector Gadget-length.

I've worked for a hospital as a systems analyst for a few years now, and I wonder a lot about how much that has informed my thinking on COVID. Would I feel the same if I had my previous job (knowledge management for a consumer electronics company), or a job where I was straight-up furloughed?
                              Last edited by Swansong; 08-26-2020, 09:21 AM.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                                A friend of mine is a professor in Oklahoma. Surprise, a number of sick students and faculty, and now she's quarantined and she and her husband are feeling sick.

Who saw this coming, other than anyone with eyes?
                                They're fine. They're not dead.
                                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Working...
                                X