Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
    53 out of 65. Jfc

If we knew then what we know now, there is probably zero chance we hold our wedding.

Leading up to it, we felt terrified and guilty. Part of me still feels awful. We tried to do everything right and encourage people to not come. But jeebus, knowing how fast it spreads and everything else... we dodged a huge ****ing bullet. Even if infection rates were a tiny fraction of what they are now.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Remember when we were afraid of being as bad as Italy?

https://twitter.com/Noahpinion/statu...38093025263616
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• So yesterday he accuses the fda of being deep state and slowing things down to hurt his election.

today he’s having a presser to announce a therapeutic breakthrough on covid with the fda.

Jesus Christ

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

53 out of 65. Jfc

If we knew then what we know now, there is probably zero chance we hold our wedding.

Leading up to it, we felt terrified and guilty. Part of me still feels awful. We tried to do everything right and encourage people to not come. But jeebus, knowing how fast it spreads and everything else... we dodged a huge ****ing bullet. Even if infection rates were a tiny fraction of what they are now.
          I was surprised that you had your wedding at the time. But I had quite a different viewpoint than most back then- I was deep in the data due to what I do and what I study, and I was quarantining a few weeks before most people gave it serious thought. A lot of people did what you did so there’s not a ton unusual about you having your wedding. And I certainly believe you when you say if you knew then what you know now...

Comment

• This is just disgusting- but we know a few on here fall into this group

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...47982464851970

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              This is just disgusting- but we know a few on here fall into this group

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...47982464851970
              The party of life, people.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Looks like we ****ed up convalescent plasma. EUAs are a double-edged sword. They may be necessary to stop a disease in their tracks. But they destroy the incentive for RCTs which destroys most chances at knowing whether the treatment actually works.

We’re likely going to hear about this as another miracle cure tonight from President Dip****. Everything I’m reading from sources I trust is not good. A lot of apprehension. Ultimately it boils down to “We just don’t know if this works. It might, but this isn’t a RCT.”

This is is a good article. It’s a little old compared to the news coming out in the last couple hours. But it gets the summary 100% right and does a good job explaining what happened.

https://www.wired.com/story/97000-pe...s-if-it-works/
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  I was surprised that you had your wedding at the time. But I had quite a different viewpoint than most back then- I was deep in the data due to what I do and what I study, and I was quarantining a few weeks before most people gave it serious thought. A lot of people did what you did so there’s not a ton unusual about you having your wedding. And I certainly believe you when you say if you knew then what you know now...
                  Believe me when I say I thought we did everything right. Told people to stay home if they were sick or around anyone sick. Had a ton of sanitizer around. But.... It was naive and... well, I still struggle calling it a mistake. But that’s hindsight for you. It’s probably not healthy or productive for me to dwell. We did it, no one got sick, and here we are today.
                  Code:

Comment

Looks like we ****ed up convalescent plasma. EUAs are a double-edged sword. They may be necessary to stop a disease in their tracks. But they destroy the incentive for RCTs which destroys most chances at knowing whether the treatment actually works.

We’re likely going to hear about this as another miracle cure tonight from President Dip****. Everything I’m reading from sources I trust is not good. A lot of apprehension. Ultimately it boils down to “We just don’t know if this works. It might, but this isn’t a RCT.”

This is is a good article. It’s a little old compared to the news coming out in the last couple hours. But it gets the summary 100% right and does a good job explaining what happened.

https://www.wired.com/story/97000-pe...s-if-it-works/
                    Of course we need more data. That’s how science works. But dump doesn’t care- he just wants to show he has the cure by Election Day so he can avoid jail and grift for four more years. He’s going to kill people with these stupid unproven treatments and I guess why should people care- 90% of republicans are fine with 200k dead, what’s another 50k?

https://mobile.twitter.com/ASlavitt/...03626643357697
                    Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-23-2020, 02:00 PM.

Comment

53 out of 65. Jfc
                      The 53 includes people that weren’t at the wedding but caught it from someone that was, so they’re out there spreading it around to people that aren’t dumb enough to go to an indoor wedding with a bunch of non-mask wearing evangelical trumpers right now. Unfortunately someone that didn’t even go to the wedding died.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                        The 53 includes people that weren’t at the wedding but caught it from someone that was, so they’re out there spreading it around to people that aren’t dumb enough to go to an indoor wedding with a bunch of non-mask wearing evangelical trumpers right now. Unfortunately someone that didn’t even go to the wedding died.
                        A lot of these fat dumb f-cks are going to be carriers who kill others but are not themselves even inconvenienced, much like the Dumpies.

Obviously the overlap, among whites anyway, is massive. Irresponsible / selfish / stupid / right wing are essentially the same set.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Nuke the Times.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://twitter.com/jameshohmann/sta...408569344?s=19

Expect more fake cures cause it is all they have left!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                              https://twitter.com/jameshohmann/sta...408569344?s=19

Expect more fake cures cause it is all they have left!
                              “It’s a beautiful vaccine. But you can’t get it if Biden is elected. “

somehow no studies will come out until after nov 3.

Comment

• This should scare the **** out of anyone with a functioning brain. but let’s not get hysterical he just wants attention

https://mobile.twitter.com/aravosis/...51046576263170

Comment

Working...
                                X