Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Never saw that one coming. Too bad the stupidity netted someone in the hospital. The virus really is no big deal.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
      You're a dick.
      Well, that is succinct. Not sure what the whole having only one family thing was all about but it is spot on. I only have one family and the dick who works with one of them and who thinks just like hovey is putting my family in an extremely risky position. In order to be safe it will mean leaving a job because, you know, we only need to care for ourselves and no one should be expected to care about the impact on others.

dx- soooo glad to hear that! <3
      Last edited by leswp1; 08-21-2020, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
        If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions
        Narrator: They aren't, even if legally the government says they are.

My dad is 81. He is no where near as capable as he was even 10 years ago.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Well, that is succinct. Not sure what the whole haing only one family thing was all about but it is spot on. I only have one family and the dick who works with one of them and who thinks just like hovey is putting my family in an extremely risky position. In order to be safe it will mean leaving a job because, you know, we only need to care for ourselves and no one should be expected to care about the impact on others.

dx- soooo glad to hear that! <3
          Stay inside then. Come out whenever you feel safe.

Comment

• Thanks everyone.

Normally I hate "my life has changed forever" stories because forever lasts about a week. ANyways, it's been interesting today. A heavy reminder of just how good we've got it. I've been trying to picture what we've gone through as minor as it was but instead of no kids and a split level multi-bed house, what if we had kids and lived in an apartment? I really, really don't envy people who get forced into that situation. I would have lost my mind. Which was a nice reminder of just how malicious and sociopathic the "It's no big deal" crowd or "Meh" crowd really is.
            Last edited by dxmnkd316; 08-21-2020, 09:43 PM.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              Thanks everyone.

Normally I hate "my life has changed forever" stories because forever lasts about a week. ANyways, it's been interesting today. A heavy reminder of just how good we've got it. I've been trying to picture what we've gone through as minor as it was but instead of no kids and a split level multi-bed house, what if we had kids and lived in an apartment? I really, really don't envy people who get forced into that situation. I would have lost my mind. Which was a nice reminder of just how malicious and sociopathic the "It's no big deal" crowd or "Meh" crowd really is.
              Stop being so melodramatic!
              -You know who

Comment

• Was speaking with last night with my cousin who has been a sports reporter for decades. He said that despite rules in place for wearing masks and social distancing at high school football games, what he observed last night was -- in most cases -- a lot of non-compliance.

He noted that these same schools that now will endure interminable delays for lightning that is miles and miles away "due to safety concerns" are doing little or in most cases nothing to prevent spread of coronavirus.

Now taking precautions when lightning is in the area is certainly a prudent and reasonable precaution. Yet lightning kills only a few dozen people a year despite literally tens of millions of cloud to ground strikes every single year. Every single second there are hundreds of ground strikes. But if they see lightning or hear thunder we pull the players off the field and encourage fans to get out of the grandstands. 5 Indiana residents died this year after attending a single high school basketball game. 5 out of a few hundred people in attendance. 175,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 over the last 7 months. What is more dangerous, lightning or Covid-19? Think about that the next time you haul your butt out of the stands when someone sees a flash of lightning but you're still refusing to wear masks and stay home.

My God I can't believe how incredibly stupid so many Americans are. Willfully stupid, and for what? Because you can't admit you were wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

They great irony of people like hovey is that they volunteer for the military- because they feel some kind of responsibility to "protect the USA."

Which is to say, they are happy to go out and sacrifice their lives to kill other people to "save American lives" but can't be inconvenienced to make any sacrifices to actually save American Lives. There have been far, far, far more Covid deaths than US injuries because of terrorism. Or some kind of threat from Iraq (which was total BS). And people live hovey will *****, moan, complain, and blame for the handful of deaths in Bengazzzziiiiii but ignore the hundreds of thousands dying when they can do something about it.

Not sure how people like that can even operate.
                  Doubt if Hovey would volunteer for the military. That's for the losers with no other options in life.

He will ***** whine and moan though. Not about what Republicans do, though
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post
                    Was speaking with last night with my cousin who has been a sports reporter for decades. He said that despite rules in place for wearing masks and social distancing at high school football games, what he observed last night was -- in most cases -- a lot of non-compliance.

He noted that these same schools that now will endure interminable delays for lightning that is miles and miles away "due to safety concerns" are doing little or in most cases nothing to prevent spread of coronavirus.

Now taking precautions when lightning is in the area is certainly a prudent and reasonable precaution. Yet lightning kills only a few dozen people a year despite literally tens of millions of cloud to ground strikes every single year. Every single second there are hundreds of ground strikes. But if they see lightning or hear thunder we pull the players off the field and encourage fans to get out of the grandstands. 5 Indiana residents died this year after attending a single high school basketball game. 5 out of a few hundred people in attendance. 175,000 Americans have died from Covid-19 over the last 7 months. What is more dangerous, lightning or Covid-19? Think about that the next time you haul your butt out of the stands when someone sees a flash of lightning but you're still refusing to wear masks and stay home.

My God I can't believe how incredibly stupid so many Americans are. Willfully stupid, and for what? Because you can't admit you were wrong.
                    You are hysterical and ignorant and that is putting it very mildly.

Facts about Covid-19

https://swprs.org/a-swiss-doctor-on-covid-19/

Comment

Was speaking with last night with my cousin who has been a sports reporter for decades. He said that despite rules in place for wearing masks and social distancing at high school football games, what he observed last night was -- in most cases -- a lot of non-compliance.

And about going to the local County HS game.

For the kids

Comment

For the Grandparents who choose to go watch Young Johnny play Football. Their risk is similar as something awful happening driving over to the game.

Comment

• How lucky for the twin cities

https://mobile.twitter.com/Decoheren...86050175238145

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/realDonal...38862108663808

Originally posted by Czar Urea
                            The deep state, or whoever, over at the FDA is making it very difficult for drug companies to get people in order to test the vaccines and therapeutics. Obviously, they are hoping to delay the answer until after November 3rd. Must focus on speed, and saving lives!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Good time at a wedding
                              https://bangordailynews.com/2020/08/...and-reception/
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/thehill/s...82666333708295

"JUST IN: GOP Rep. Dan Meuser tests positive for COVID-19"
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X