Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    Negative!!!!!!!! We just spent the last hour hugging and crying and holding each other (and moving me back upstairs). I haven’t felt that kind of feeling of pure happiness and relief

just so happy to hold her again. I knew I would but was a hard Week.
    Very glad, my friend.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

You and rufus need to get over yourselves. The reason we're in charge is about 90% of the population would agree with me on this. If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions, and if they would like rufus' brother to come and see them, then he should go. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go.

You get one family in this lifetime. If you choose to throw it away through the arrogant notion that you know best for everyone else in that family, don't whine to me if you end up lonely.
      Then let’s just keep this sh*t show rolling for another 6 months plus as people refuse to distance.
      $90(more) for a drink holding ledge and a Maine blanket, but the views still great.
      Just win.....

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post
          • The misperception is greater ... for those who rely more on social media for information;
          Don't you post a metric sh**-ton of links to Tweets to "validate" your posts?

Pot, meet kettle...
          “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• don't feed the troll
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post

Don't you post a metric sh**-ton of links to Tweets to "validate" your posts?

Pot, meet kettle...
              Apparently not. Imagine how misinformed you have to be to think like this crew here...

But then again these are people that self lockdown and Watch 24/7 coverage on loop.

MISPERCEPTIONS OF RISK

Six months into this pandemic, Americans still dramatically misunderstand the risk of dying from COVID-19:
              1. On average, Americans believe that people aged 55 and older account for just over half of total COVID-19 deaths; the actual figure is 92%.
              2. Americans believe that people aged 44 and younger account for about 30% of total deaths; the actual figure is 2.7%.
              3. Americans overestimate the risk of death from COVID-19 for people aged 24 and younger
              4. by a factor of 50; and they think the risk for people aged 65 and older is half of what it actually is (40% vs 80%).

These results are nothing short of stunning. Mortality data have shown from the very beginning that the COVID-19 virus age-discriminates, with deaths overwhelmingly concentrated in people who are older and suffer comorbidities. This is perhaps the only uncontroversial piece of evidence we have about this virus. Nearly all US fatalities have been among people older than 55; and yet a large number of Americans are still convinced that the risk to those younger than 55 is almost the same as to those who are older.

Hospitalizations have absolutely plummeted. But not a peep. So team #WetTheBed has pivoted to “cases” of healthy college kids.

Next up crying over cases of school kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Then let’s just keep this sh*t show rolling for another 6 months plus as people refuse to distance.
                #TeamHysteria That’s not how a virus works

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                  You're a dick.
                  His commentary was spot on.

Yeah let’s cut off the elderly from not only human interaction but interaction with their very own family.

Actually I would put 95% of people agreeing with Hovey’s commentary.

Only a special kind of fruit loop would desert their family for going on a year and think that is the best route to go.
                  Last edited by Jeb2020; 08-21-2020, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

You and rufus need to get over yourselves. The reason we're in charge is about 90% of the population would agree with me on this. If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions, and if they would like rufus' brother to come and see them, then he should go. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go.

You get one family in this lifetime. If you choose to throw it away through the arrogant notion that you know best for everyone else in that family, don't whine to me if you end up lonely.
                    Yeah, we know how you feel about looking out for other people. Not your job.

So kindly **** off.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayuphere View Post

Yeah. People like Hovey who don't feel its their responsibility.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all".
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Solid news dx!!! Glad to hear it.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Yeah. People like Hovey who don't feel its their responsibility.

"No, I don't take any responsibility at all".
                            Don’t feel what isn’t “their” responsibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Yeah, we know how you feel about looking out for other people. Not your job.

So kindly **** off.
                              I wouldn’t publicly share your little grandiosity tirades if you don’t want others to respond.

Just a thought, makes you look rather foolish. Although you seem to have that down.

Back your post. What State and what part of the State is this visit taking place?

Is the Father of the Son that is going to visit objecting to this visit?

Comment

• Who could have seen this coming

https://mobile.twitter.com/jburcum/s...87535420018693

Comment

Working...
                                X