Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
    Massachusetts becomes the first state in the nation to require flu vaccinations for all students 6 months or older who attend child care, pre-school, school and college in Massachusetts to reduce the possibility of a double whammy of respiratory illnesses during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. There are medical and religious exemptions as well as kids being home schooled.
    Between this news and watching the DNC, I’m feeling something I haven’t felt in a while, Hope. And it’s overwhelming.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      Massachusetts becomes the first state in the nation to require flu vaccinations for all students 6 months or older who attend child care, pre-school, school and college in Massachusetts to reduce the possibility of a double whammy of respiratory illnesses during the ongoing coronavirus pandemic. There are medical and religious exemptions as well as kids being home schooled.
      The wackos in my town are already losing their minds about this. But then, no one accused them of being educated or intelligent.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        I believe it refers to the “I can stand in middle of 5th ave and shoot someone and my supporters won’t care” line Trump used
        Correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

The wackos in my town are already losing their minds about this. But then, no one accused them of being educated or intelligent.
          Yeah I've sworn off FB, but texts from friends have informed me that it's blown up with anti-vax hysteria.

I am very much against forced vaccinations in principle. But I am 100% in favor of requiring vaccinations if you want to participate in society (allowing for medical, but not religious, exemptions).
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• So I find out today that my older brother and his wife are planning to come up from MA and spend the weekend with my parents. My father, who just had his 87th birthday today.

I sent my brother a rather nasty instant message. ****ing idiot.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• ON MY MIND: THEY BLINDED US FROM SCIENCE

Dr. Sonal Desai unveils the first insights from the new Franklin Templeton-Gallup research project on behavioral response to COVID-19.

https://www.franklintempletonnordic....m-science.html

Well no sh*t

The first round of our Franklin Templeton–Gallup Economics of Recovery Study has already yielded three powerful and surprising insights:
              1. Americans still misperceive the risks of death from COVID-19 for different age cohorts—to a shocking extent;
              2. The misperception is greater for those who identify as Democrats, and for those who rely more on social media for information; partisanship and misinformation, to misquote ThomaDolby, are blinding us from science; and
              3. We find a sizable “safety premium” that could become a significant driver of inflation as the recovery gets underway.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                So I find out today that my older brother and his wife are planning to come up from MA and spend the weekend with my parents. My father, who just had his 87th birthday today.

I sent my brother a rather nasty instant message. ****ing idiot.
                Is he due to inherit?
                After the last few days I have pretty much lost faith in the population in general. Some really sucky sh1t happening here that I can't post but it has reinforced my opinion that some people are despicable, arrogant and have no conscience. No one who has a Hovey attitude should be allowed to be in charge. And they are

Comment

• Negative!!!!!!!! We just spent the last hour hugging and crying and holding each other (and moving me back upstairs). I haven’t felt that kind of feeling of pure happiness and relief

just so happy to hold her again. I knew I would but was a hard Week.
                  Code:
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bcdreyer/status/...964593666?s=21

heh
                    Code:

Comment

• What a tool!

And btw congrats buddy!
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• That guy spoke at my company organizational meeting a few years ago. Personally, I thought he was a tool.

"I'm not allowed to tell you it was me who killed bin Laden, but, yeah, *hint* *hint* it was me"

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

Is he due to inherit?
                          After the last few days I have pretty much lost faith in the population in general. Some really sucky sh1t happening here that I can't post but it has reinforced my opinion that some people are despicable, arrogant and have no conscience. No one who has a Hovey attitude should be allowed to be in charge. And they are
                          You and rufus need to get over yourselves. The reason we're in charge is about 90% of the population would agree with me on this. If rufus' parents are capable of making their own decisions, and if they would like rufus' brother to come and see them, then he should go. If they don't want him there, he shouldn't go.

You get one family in this lifetime. If you choose to throw it away through the arrogant notion that you know best for everyone else in that family, don't whine to me if you end up lonely.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• You're a dick.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              Negative!!!!!!!! We just spent the last hour hugging and crying and holding each other (and moving me back upstairs). I haven’t felt that kind of feeling of pure happiness and relief

just so happy to hold her again. I knew I would but was a hard Week.
                              That's awesome news! Continued good health wishes to you both!

Comment

• There are factors to consider which substantially mitigate the risk. Do rufus' brother and his wife work from home? Do they foolishly go to gatherings and parties with bunches of people outside the family every weekend? Do they eat inside at restaurants every week? Are they good about regularly washing their hands and wearing masks when they do venture out?

And no, 90% of the population doesn't agree with your simpleton, black vs. white view on this, Hovey. And thank goodness for that, or we'd have even more dead at this point.

Comment

Working...
                                X