Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

And, assuming those parents are not sociopaths, that means those people you know are Dumpies who don't believe it's that big a deal because of what they've heard on the news.

I am very happy to live in a more educated and informed place and only wish all my loved ones did. Not to put too fine a point on it, but we are at risk from you.

Enjoy your freedom and I hope you and the people you care for don't get sick, because a metric sh-t ton of people who think the way you do have and will and, much more unfairly, they've also infected a whole bunch of people who knew better and whose only crime was to be in the wrong place when you did your reckless equivalent of epidemiological drunken driving and plowed into them.
    But it was up to those people to protect themselves.

Not Hovey's responsibility.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I wrote that poorly. What I was trying to say is that all of the parents that I've talked to want their kids back in school, even though that obviously means exposing the kids (and the rest of the family at home) to whatever diseases are running through the schools, including Covid. This includes parents who also happen to be teachers.

Any teachers that I know who don't have kids in school have pretty clearly stated that they want distance learning.
      Mookie doesn’t know nor has spoken to any of these parents.

perhaps they wish this the same way mookie wishes when he gets back tonight Halle berry is waiting for him in bed.
      a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
        The murder of Mike Lindell by Anderson Cooper on live TV was amazing.
        https://www.cnn.com/videos/business/...ull-nr-vpx.cnn

I want to give Cooper credit...but he only does this stuff with clowns like Lindell. He never does it with anyone with real power.

Oh and that MyPillow 2 for 1 scam is one of the worst ever. They didnt even try to hide the bait and switch...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Wait, Halle Berry isn't Asian
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

What's infuriating are the narratives that teachers don't want to go back because they just don't want to work. The mind-numbingly stupid thought process behind such an opinion freaking boggles my mind.
            Agree 100%. All of the teachers I know want to do their job...just safely. Same with everyone in my hospital system. I really feel for those who work day in, day out in our COVID unit. I am a consultant there but the overall stress level is high for the short stops I make there. It is a big ask to work there every day.
            In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
            I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Amazing pretzels Jeb! continues to twist himself into. "This thing is the flu! It will go away with summer heat! Stop being babies and get out doors and tounge punch each others fart boxes in large groups!"

Meanwhile actual scientific data continues to prove that this isn't a flu, summer heat/sun/outdoors didn't kill/lessen the virus, and large gatherings are still a prime spreader of this virus.

*clapping* Bravo Jeb! Continue to bravely p*ss into the wind!
              Who posted about the flu? Do you mean SARS?

Anyway this is over. All that is left is “cases.” Cases of younger, healthy, asymptomatic, people. Lmao.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 08-18-2020, 08:54 PM.

Comment

• FAU is being pressured to shut down their Covid site for being to honest and transparent with the data.

If you support the transparent presentation of official state data sources on FAU's COVID-19 dashboard, please email dgropper@fau.edu and let the dean know. There is a massive campaign to pressure FAU to shut the dashboard down.

https://business.fau.edu/covidtracke...data/index.php

https://mobile.***********/jhaskinsc...14243355435009

Comment

• Beautiful August evening it was great to see all the kids out playing Ball at the multiple fields tonight. Had some Soccer going as well.

Fresh air, Sun light, exercise, human interaction. Doesn’t get any better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's our Jebbers.
                    Hey Dufus, hope you are well and staying safer than you could have ever imagined.

You are 2020 hero, wearing your bacteria infested rag over your pie hole.

Dufus

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

Same. I know a fair number of teachers and not a single one thinks it is the best idea to go back. I have a good friend who is pregnant and teaches kindergarten who is being forced back for in person class. I have basically given her a crash course on PPE and got what I could for her to use (N95, face mask) because the school is only providing a surgical mask.

I expect it will last a week or two...at least that is my hope...before they go to virtual.
                      I thought pregnancy comes with some grim prognoses if you get COVID.
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Wondering if anyone has seen anything about liability of the workplace- if the person gets C-19 when working then is this workmens com? If the workplace is aware they are putting the person at risk (which there is no way not be at risk, only mitigate it) then how much liability do they have? It isn't like they don't know of the risk. Are they responsible for outlining the risk?

Maybe I am thinking of this as a medical person but if I know of a risk and do not inform the pt then I am liable. Is this the same for workplaces that put people in situations that will almost guarantee the exposure knowing they can't prevent it- are they responsible for admitting risk?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

And, assuming those parents are not sociopaths, that means those people you know are Dumpies who don't believe it's that big a deal because of what they've heard on the news.

I am very happy to live in a more educated and informed place and only wish all my loved ones did. Not to put too fine a point on it, but we are at risk from you.

Enjoy your freedom and I hope you and the people you care for don't get sick, because a metric sh-t ton of people who think the way you do have and will and, much more unfairly, they've also infected a whole bunch of people who knew better and whose only crime was to be in the wrong place when you did your reckless equivalent of epidemiological drunken driving and plowed into them.
                          Did you even bother to read my post before responding? I simply reported what parents that I knew expressed to me.
                          That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

Did you even bother to read my post before responding? I simply reported what parents that I knew expressed to me.
                            Uh... did you read what he posted?
                            Code:
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                              Wondering if anyone has seen anything about liability of the workplace- if the person gets C-19 when working then is this workmens com? If the workplace is aware they are putting the person at risk (which there is no way not be at risk, only mitigate it) then how much liability do they have? It isn't like they don't know of the risk. Are they responsible for outlining the risk?

Maybe I am thinking of this as a medical person but if I know of a risk and do not inform the pt then I am liable. Is this the same for workplaces that put people in situations that will almost guarantee the exposure knowing they can't prevent it- are they responsible for admitting risk?
                              Wondering the same thing. I’m also curious about liability if someone else gets injured because of negligence by the employer.

If I’m a company, I do everything legal to protect people from this because we just don’t know what’s going to happen when the lawsuits start. And they will.

And we certainly don’t know how a jury is going to react when they’re angry and fed up with being sent to the woodchipper by large corporations so CEO ****face can have another $100k in bonuses.
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post
                                Wondering if anyone has seen anything about liability of the workplace- if the person gets C-19 when working then is this workmens com? If the workplace is aware they are putting the person at risk (which there is no way not be at risk, only mitigate it) then how much liability do they have? It isn't like they don't know of the risk. Are they responsible for outlining the risk?

If someone was that hysterical about this why would they go back to work?

Would you rather a company come out and fire or furlough everyone?

You folks are absolutely bat sh*t crazy.
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 08-18-2020, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X