Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Marion county sheriff has banned all his employees and visitors from wearing masks.

good thing Florida has kicked this virus
    Just more proof that hypocrisy is a way of life for cops AND republicans. I thought wearing a mask was supposed to be a choice. I don't know how republicans can look at their faces in the mirror sometimes. Hopefully this moron encounters someone crawling with the coronavirus in his office, gets sneezed on and comes down with a giant case of covid-19. The only thing that might make a difference with these deniers is getting sick or dying. And if it doesn't change his mind he still might die, so upside either way.

Comment

• Yeah a quick perusal of the Internet confirms Hovey’s post. Florida sheriffs are only constitutionally required to execute the will of the county commissioners, not the city commissioners of Ocala. I won’t claim to know the specifics of this case, but if the county commissioners haven’t passed a mandate requiring the wearing of masks, the sheriff doesn’t have to execute any mandate. Silly as hell in this case, to be certain.

Comment

• For Slap Shot: Weekend numbers are generally lower, I assume because not everything gets reported cause, you know, that whole weekend thing. Used to be more Saturday and Sunday, now it seems as if its Sunday and Monday numbers that are lower.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Man it seems dumb that a city can set a law and a county sheriff can just ignore it.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• It has been Sunday and Monday since about late June. Tuesday is catch up day.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Speaking of Florida... “ A Florida elementary school class learning remotely was interrupted this week when the mother of an elementary student was shot and killed during an online Zoom session, according to police. The instructor said she heard her 10-year-old student reacting to a violent commotion behind her, including profanity, and "realized there was some type of domestic altercation" in time to mute the feed so other children did not hear, but it is likely most of the children in the class witnessed the shooting.”

Comment

• ‘Murica!

”A teenage Chili's hostess in Louisiana is reportedly recovering from injuries and had to receive stitches after being attacked by dining guests for enforcing social distancing policies at the restaurant.

"My general manager tells us we're not supposed to sit a table over 6 because of the coronavirus," the teenager said. "The lady she takes a wet floor sign and slams it in my eye. And I had blood rushing everywhere."

Comment

• County officials trump city officials, and that's the way it should be, even if the sheriff is being pig-headed.

Comment

• Illinois governor just signed a bill making any attack on a worker attempting to enforce a coronavirus rule a felony. It could have been prosecuted as simple assault misdemeanor before. Good for him.

Comment

‘Murica!

”A teenage Chili's hostess in Louisiana is reportedly recovering from injuries and had to receive stitches after being attacked by dining guests for enforcing social distancing policies at the restaurant.

"My general manager tells us we're not supposed to sit a table over 6 because of the coronavirus," the teenager said. "The lady she takes a wet floor sign and slams it in my eye. And I had blood rushing everywhere."
                      What the **** is wrong with people?

No idea of the age of this person, but its been about 40 years now of this new-agey, don't punish your children, coddle the little creatures, don't let them experience hardship or losing, everyone gets a trophy, parents don't dare say 'no' to their little darlings, so they get whatever they want.

Are we seeing the results of that? People who have done whatever they wanted their whole lives without consequence, and now they're being told 'no', and they can't handle it, cause they've never developed the mechanism of how to.

Comment

• Can't hurt.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

What the **** is wrong with people?

No idea of the age of this person, but its been about 40 years now of this new-agey, don't punish your children, coddle the little creatures, don't let them experience hardship or losing, everyone gets a trophy, parents don't dare say 'no' to their little darlings, so they get whatever they want.

Are we seeing the results of that? People who have done whatever they wanted their whole lives without consequence, and now they're being told 'no', and they can't handle it, cause they've never developed the mechanism of how to.
                          We are seeing the results of glorifying acting like an a55hole and being a bully. When you have people electing someone because they brag about being a d ick then it goes from there.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue
                            Florida is staying under 10k new cases, yay. But also staying over 200 additional deaths. boo. Long way to go.
                            #TeamHysteria^^

Florida hasn’t had one day over 200 deaths. They peaked in Mid July.

Florida reported 212 COVID deaths today. The deaths were spread over 35 different dates, and July 16 is still the peak, with 172. Here are the actual dates of death:

https://mobile.twitter.com/jhaskinsc...88922358837248
                            Last edited by Jeb2020; 08-12-2020, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Speaking of Florida... “ A Florida elementary school class learning remotely was interrupted this week when the mother of an elementary student was shot and killed during an online Zoom session, according to police. The instructor said she heard her 10-year-old student reacting to a violent commotion behind her, including profanity, and "realized there was some type of domestic altercation" in time to mute the feed so other children did not hear, but it is likely most of the children in the class witnessed the shooting.”
                              Well, they just learned something.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

I dunno. My big pharma and big mask checks easily cover my medical school loans and the personal and professional fallout from committing fraud and compromising my personal ethics. All us physicians are in it together and if anyone breaks ranks...well they know what will happen. ***

I also enjoy the minority of crank posters here who propose widespread fraud on death certificates...having never signed one themselves and having no idea the process.

***still not sure if emoticons work...but wink...
                                You do know that on March 24th National Vital Statistics and Systems came out with new data collection and reporting guidelines or don’t you?

New guidelines were adopted unique for Covid-19. And scrapped were the ones that had been in place for almost 20 years.

It has nothing to do with fraud and everything to do with the new guidelines.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/c...ZDa8iv6sTPEyXu

Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause?
                                The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID- 19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test?
                                COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc. If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II. (See attached Guidance for Certifying COVID-19 Deaths)

Never has a disease been recorded like this before.

Comment

Working...
                                X