Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by WisconsinWildcard View Post

I dunno. My big pharma and big mask checks easily cover my medical school loans and the personal and professional fallout from committing fraud and compromising my personal ethics. All us physicians are in it together and if anyone breaks ranks...well they know what will happen. ***

I also enjoy the minority of crank posters here who propose widespread fraud on death certificates...having never signed one themselves and having no idea the process.

***still not sure if emoticons work...but wink...
    You are a better person than me. There used to be the 2 threads. He popped up in the crackpot thread and I just moved to the one that had educated people with brain cells to rub together. Didn't get as far as this thread before putting him on ignore today. He had been in the resources thread posting nonsense and flaming. I invited him to do that in here instead because his post was off topic. He insulted me and on ignore he went. Man that is way too complicated to do now. before you clicked a button.

Anyone want to have a pool to guess how long it takes for the majority of schools to go virtual now the NCAA has decided practicing athletes must bear no cost for COVID related illness or sequelae?

Comment

• The real body count is over 200,000. The Nazis have suppressed about 40,000 deaths in the slave states.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• MLB cancels more games

"It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• ​​​​​​https://sports.yahoo.com/report-at-l...224809885.html

The cases of myocarditis are reportedly a reason why Big Ten officials have weighed not playing football and other fall sports in 2020.

But if you don't die... you're fine.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Yeah I mentioned that in the football thread...that is also probably why the SEC isnt putting up as big of a fight as you would expect.

It is one thing to speak in theory...but if there is actual evidence that players are at risk then liability goes through thee friggin roof.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue
              So as a more important follow up- I can't find the ignore now. Something changed again.
              How it worked for me:
              1. Click on screen name on top right
              2. Click on user settings
              3. Click on Account
              4. Scroll to bottom of that page, add the name to the list. Mine even populated the name once I got to the "M" in Chuck Murray.
              5. Enjoy the absence of one more incredibly stupid person

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                The real body count is over 200,000. The Nazis have suppressed about 40,000 deaths in the slave states.
                Who would have predicted that? Oh wait, almost everyone who posts on this forum predicted that.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/davenewworld_2/s...84224518209537
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                    The real body count is over 200,000.
                    A lot of these excess deaths are only tangential to COVID. Deferred healthcare, unattended (and barely documented) deaths at home, etc. COVID-caused, but not directly.

The people may not have died from or even with COVID, but it killed them all the same.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

So who is going to go out and get the ruskie vaccine, and pretend all is well???
                      I consider myself pretty brave with vaccines, but I wouldn't get the Putin Potion if you paid me.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• With what appears to be happening in Sturgis, at least there are about 250,000 fewer learning disabled people in other parts of the country.

Comment

• Yeah their trends are not good. I mean technically they have plateaued in cases (are all their testing facilities back at full capacity?) but the deaths are still very high. No big deal though...everybody dies.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

So who is going to go out and get the ruskie vaccine, and pretend all is well???
                            Hopeful the Dump goes and gets it....

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                              With what appears to be happening in Sturgis, at least there are about 250,000 fewer learning disabled people in other parts of the country.
                              Some pretty good used motorcycle deals in a few weeks.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                              iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                              gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                              Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                              Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                              TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                              DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• When do they stop adding to the daily death count as far as that day's reporting? (I realize deaths can be added in latter days as more data comes in) Because according to this as of right now there are already more deaths accounted for today than yesterday and it's just after 1 p.m. EST.

Comment

Working...
                                X