Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Snitches gonna start getting stitches from Virginia GOP

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...-reported-mask
    I'm sure there's no problem there...
    "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
    -Gallagher

R.I.P.
    Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
    Grandma ~ Jan 2004
    Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
    Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      In all candor I would have a lot of trepidation getting a vaccine approved by this administration. The combination of ineptitude and political horror exceeds my tolerance levels.

Obviously once the adults are back in charge, and have done real science, I would have no issues.
      Agree with this. Anything they put out is going to be tainted by their ineptitude. The level of distrust (well earned) regarding they are doing is going to hamper legitimate efforts. I would be extremely leery to believe them. If I can stay inside my container to be safe this long I can wait longer to make sure I am not wasting the effort

Comment

Hopefully, every Republican in this country gets COVID.
        So disappointed they cancelled the Convention. Maybe they can have State ones.

Comment

Hopefully, every Republican in this country gets COVID.
          Fvck that, COVID doesn't kill everybody.

Oh, and Board, despite dozens of new posts over the last two days, leswp1's post from 11;24 today was the first time in two days this thread showed up to me as containing new posts. Your upgrades are awful, but what is worse is your response to the many complaints has been virtually non-existent. It's my understanding you still have paying customers/posters on USCHO. You owe them something, at the very least. (And that was just me venting, because really, what is the likelihood anyone who can do anything about it is even bothering to check in?)

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Fvck that, COVID doesn't kill everybody.

Oh, and Board, despite dozens of new posts over the last two days, leswp1's post from 11;24 today was the first time in two days this thread showed up to me as containing new posts. Your upgrades are awful, but what is worse is your response to the many complaints has been virtually non-existent. It's my understanding you still have paying customers/posters on USCHO. You owe them something, at the very least. (And that was just me venting, because really, what is the likelihood anyone who can do anything about it is even bothering to check in?)
            FWIW, no one has been charged for Extra in years, so none of us are paying customers anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

It will move to the top of the list every time someone posts something new, even if it does not show it.

But the next problems is the farthest you can go is the last post that you see- which can be 2-3 pages behind where the actual conversation is.

This new board sucks pretty badly. Until it's fixed, there's no way I'm turning off the ad blocker.
              Actually mine does that when it is a poster I have blocked. The thread showed the last post was early yesterday by a poster I most certainly do not have blocked, and it hovered around the middle and bottom of the page until I noticed that a new post had been added at 11:24. And Fade, someone did comment about being a paying customer on the "this forum blows cheese" thread. I was never a paying customer so not sure when or what changed.

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreNDHockey View Post

Actually mine does that when it is a poster I have blocked. The thread showed the last post was early yesterday by a poster I most certainly do not have blocked, and it hovered around the middle and bottom of the page until I noticed that a new post had been added at 11:24. And Fade, someone did comment about being a paying customer on the "this forum blows cheese" thread. I was never a paying customer so not sure when or what changed.
                I look up under notifications- it will tell me if anyone has posted but if it is someone I have blocked it tells me I don't have access and I have to jump thru hoops to find it

Comment

• When I post I always refresh to bring mine to the top because I have ADD. In doing so they all reorder. Since I started doing this (on day 2) I have had zero problems with posts not appearing.

I am only talking about PC. I do not look at sites on phone as I have graduated elementary school and not been involved in a cognitively debilitating accident with farm equipment.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

When I post I always refresh to bring mine to the top because I have ADD. In doing so they all reorder. Since I started doing this (on day 2) I have had zero problems with posts not appearing.

I am only talking about PC. I do not look at sites on phone as I have graduated elementary school and not been involved in a cognitively debilitating accident with farm equipment.
                    U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                    Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                    I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                    But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                    Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                    Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                      OK guy without a pension.

Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

OK guy without a pension.

Oh I’ll have a pension...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

And maybe in the future we can do that with this disease as well. Right now we cant because we don't know as much about it as we do the flu. Every time we pretend we do know something we find out something that completely contradicts what we thought we knew. Remember when the summer was supposed to be slower? That is why shutting down (which we never really did anyways) is the right decision. That is why the nations that did that have a much better grasp on the disease than we do. I mean you can't deny that at this point can you? Why are we so different from them? (outside of our off the charts selfishness and greed) We have seen a road map to how to manage this but we just ignore it because we think we are better. Well many of them have it licked and we havent even ended our first wave yet.

You keep conflating things that seem to be the same but ignoring the differences. I dont think you are doing it out of dishonesty but it is still there. It is the same game the deniers were playing early on where the compared the end results of other diseases to the beginning results of COVID. We arent in a position yet to have a more laissez faire attitude with this disease.
                          He's " just asking the questions"
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• On another note, Anchorage started a “four-week reset” on Monday, including bans on public gatherings and restaurants having inside dining (they can have outdoor dining).

A few restaurants have decided to defy the orders and just remain open.
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Comment

• I spent last week in NW Wisconsin. That area is not only skipping masks and social distancing, they appear to be actively courting COVID-19.
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• I needs me this t-shirt.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X