Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Do not engage.
    Only post Cases #Casedemic and post with as little context as possible.

Comment

• https://***********/jb_handley/statu...849964032?s=21

All you need to see to know that lockdowns don’t work

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post
        1. Don't act like you care about kids Jeb. You don't. 2. Parents have to make it work...and I'm sure they'll find a way even if they need state assistance.
        3. Over is a working vaccine for me. For health experts I can't speak to, I'm not one.
        I know you'll complain...cause it's you...but masks and social distancing... even "locking down" is a small price to pay for however long it takes.
        1. That’s not an argument. If fact it makes your position look very weak. You have everything on your side supposedly and this is your opening comment?

2. Parents just have to make it work? That’s what you are going with? At least there is a tone of you acknowledging the consequences. Which will far out weight any perceived benefits from a virus in a State that is having no issues at all from it.

3. Working vaccine for you and it will be over. Thanks for the transparency. So the medical system Capacity as I figured really doesn’t mean anything for you. Your heightened hysteria and perceived risk will drive this until you feel safe with a vaccine. Until then measures that don’t do anything against a virus are just fine regardless of the consequences they create. Because doing something at least offers the illusion of “safe” and doing something is better than nothing.

Comment

Do not engage.
          Scroll on by or ignore.
          "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
          -Gallagher

R.I.P.
          Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
          Grandma ~ Jan 2004
          Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
          Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

1. That’s not an argument. If fact it makes your position look very weak. You have everything on your side supposedly and this is your opening comment?

2. Parents just have to make it work? That’s what you are going with? At least there is a tone of you acknowledging the consequences. Which will far out weight any perceived benefits from a virus in a State that is having no issues at all from it.

3. Working vaccine for you and it will be over. Thanks for the transparency. So the medical system Capacity as I figured really doesn’t mean anything for you. Your heightened hysteria and perceived risk will drive this until you feel safe with a vaccine. Until then measures that don’t do anything against a virus are just fine regardless of the consequences they create. Because doing something at least offers the illusion of “safe” and doing something is better than nothing.
            Everything here is wrong. So much so... it's not worth trying to unpack how wrong it is.
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Scroll on by or ignore.

I don't post here very often, but I do follow many threads as I'm curious to see how others feel about the issues at hand.

To those who are "debating" with Jeb2020 in this thread - you're "beating a dead horse" by trying to counter his(?) points with hopes of getting though. Some people just can't see the forest for the trees...

I won't be engaging in a "back and forth" dialogue. I'll be ignoring his(?) posts going forward, just as I've been avoiding anything from FOX News and its cast of Trump enablers.

Comment

Everything here is wrong. So much so... it's not worth trying to unpack how wrong it is.
                Thank you. This has been very helpful.

Your position can’t even be taken seriously and you want to apply it to the masses.

Comment

• How is it that different countries can have such different takes on masks?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ings-work.html

The land with no face masks: Holland's top scientists say there's no solid evidence coverings work and warn they could even damage the fight against Covid-19

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/27/o...gtype=Homepage
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                      I had not noticed but GA has gone crazy on new cases, even worse than AZ, for about 10 days now. In a coupla weeks they are going to join the CA-TX-FL mass grave brigade.
                      Just in time for SEC football!!

Comment

Scroll on by or ignore.
                        His opinion is never going to change. You aren't going to post something some day where he will suddenly go "aha, I have been completely wrong this whole time. Thank you for informing me".

And yet you keep castigating him because he doesn't get the point of everything you've been saying to him, despite how many times you've had to post the same things. And you seem to be angry about that. Mad that he just doesn't get it. Despite all the people trying to enlighten him.

News flash. He doesn't want to "get it". What he wants is to see you getting angry, getting upset, calling him dumbass. He's getting off on that. The longer you keep doing it, the more he gets off.

As Wargames made clear, the only way to win the game is to not play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hoover View Post

I don't post here very often, but I do follow many threads as I'm curious to see how others feel about the issues at hand.

To those who are "debating" with Jeb2020 in this thread - you're "beating a dead horse" by trying to counter his(?) points with hopes of getting though. Some people just can't see the forest for the trees...

I won't be engaging in a "back and forth" dialogue. I'll be ignoring his(?) posts going forward, just as I've been avoiding anything from FOX News and its cast of Trump enablers.
                          It's not that they can't see. It's that they don't want to see. The exchanging of information, the learning of facts, isn't the point.

The point is the confrontation.

Comment

It's not that they can't see. It's that they don't want to see. The exchanging of information, the learning of facts, isn't the point.

Bingo. The people constantly doing what they know is futile are as bad as the troll at this point

Comment

You're right on all points above. I was trying to be polite - it's a Canadian thing!

Comment

His opinion is never going to change. You aren't going to post something some day where he will suddenly go "aha, I have been completely wrong this whole time. Thank you for informing me".

And yet you keep castigating him because he doesn't get the point of everything you've been saying to him, despite how many times you've had to post the same things. And you seem to be angry about that. Mad that he just doesn't get it. Despite all the people trying to enlighten him.

News flash. He doesn't want to "get it". What he wants is to see you getting angry, getting upset, calling him dumbass. He's getting off on that. The longer you keep doing it, the more he gets off.

As Wargames made clear, the only way to win the game is to not play.
                                Thanks Dad.
                                scroll on by or ignore.
                                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                                Grandma ~ Jan 2004

Comment

Working...
                                X