Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    MLB had to cancel another Cardinals game today:

Sounds crazy, probably going to overwhelm the hospital system of the city they are in.

Comment

• Remember when Gym Jordan was lamenting to Dr. Fauci how unfair it was that protesting was allowed but businesses...like a Gym in Sand Diego...were forced to close.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1289637102213160961

"A San Diego gym that was shut down after operating in defiance of a county health order to close last week is now linked to an outbreak of coronavirus."

I mean you cant even make this crap up anymore.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Remember when Gym Jordan was lamenting to Dr. Fauci how unfair it was that protesting was allowed but businesses...like a Gym in Sand Diego...were forced to close.

https://twitter.com/CNN/status/1289637102213160961

"A San Diego gym that was shut down after operating in defiance of a county health order to close last week is now linked to an outbreak of coronavirus."

I mean you cant even make this crap up anymore.
        Were they not wearing their magic masks and goggles?

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post

The Canadian border is shutdown.
          I know. I meant eventually we will. Not sure we’ll be up for flying even when our passports aren’t emergency TP rations.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Good.

Saw something that said it's estimated that 60-70% of all new infections are from super spreader events. In Civil War 2 we don't need guns, just virology.
            Yep. This is a self-correcting problem.

I had always wondered how nature deals with the median intelligence declining by choice. Turns out, politics and religion are an extremely effective tool.

Wonder if this is the Flynn Effect re-emerging.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• The Covid crisis is hard to see in FL's historical deaths from all causes data. Monthly deaths from all causes have risen over time because population has grown. Even looking at death rate, however, there is an upward trend that is probably related to the increase in..

https://mobile.twitter.com/whelanh1/...33882053255175

you can see both periods of true "excess" and "below normal" death rates. As stated at the outset, the Covid crisis is not remarkable in this historical data series. FL death data can be found here: http://flpublichealth.com/VSprov/rdPage.aspx…?

https://mobile.twitter.com/whelanh1/...33884720644096

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                Will this get through to republicans since they don’t care about people dying?

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmaMAshf...32339713884160
                Trump was onto something with that wall thing. He just didn’t have the geography right.
                Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  It's always the crows.
                  We have a family of crows raising three young ones in our back yard. It’s been INCREDIBLE to watch out the window while working from home.
                  Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

But that's ok- they are clearly interested in a healthy lifestyle, so it will have to be minor. Too bad for anyone who gets sick from the people who got it, though- since they are not gym goers, they clearly have a pre-existing health problem, and it's ok that they take up healthcare resources and eventually die...

Certainly, people like jeb are thinking that.
                    Hysteria ^^^

When did the policy of 'flattening the curve' so the NHS would not be overwhelmed turn into ruining our lives and wrecking the economy so nobody catches Covid, ever?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...mpression=true

Comment

• I will say it again...for as crappy as the new board is it is nice that if I dont happen to see before opening the thread he was the last post (or someone quotes him) I have zero idea JebWahlersFishy posted. Blissfully unaware is the way to be :-)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

I will say it again...for as crappy as the new board is it is nice that if I dont happen to see before opening the thread he was the last post (or someone quotes him) I have zero idea JebWahlersFishy posted. Blissfully unaware is the way to be :-)
                        Ignorance is Bliss ^^^

Back to Baseball.

So two of the three positive tests from the Phillies staff were false positives. Wonder what the prevalence of false positives is nationally?? Who knows, and who cares right?? Masks! Shut everything down forever! Science and data!

https://mobile.twitter.com/ianmSC/st...48960701775872

Comment

It's only justification that people are dying. Especially in blue states. The ones dying in red states don't mean anything, as it's ok. Making money is more important than preventing people from dying. That's the jist of the quotes that people have posted from him.
                          Your silly measures don’t stop a virus.

Comment

It's only justification that people are dying. Especially in blue states. The ones dying in red states don't mean anything, as it's ok. Making money is more important than preventing people from dying. That's the jist of the quotes that people have posted from him.
                            That isnt very surprising...since that is what the Bots on Twitter always post too. I havent seen goalposts move that much since Iowa fans tried to steal one out of the Metrodome ;-)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• AZ peak looks to have been around 7/15 with 80 deaths.

Just a few days ago the media reports 172 “new deaths”

“”AZ Deaths - Actual vs. Reported: 8/1/20 Even with the ridiculous 172 dump on 7/29, Reported Deaths avg is trending down significantly
                              @AZDHS
                              keeps adding old deaths to the same dates. Why/how do they keep "finding" more to add to raise the peak? Why call them "new" deaths?“”

https://mobile.twitter.com/Hold2LLC/...14061328637953

Comment

• The funny thing is: Lots of Republicans live in the so-called 'blue states'. Even in that bastion of radical liberalism, New York City.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X