Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will this get through to republicans since they don’t care about people dying?

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmaMAshf...32339713884160

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I wanted to punch the old ladies in rest stops yesterday who refused to wear masks. Of course they had Iowa plates.
      Are you wearing your goggles? If not you are part of the problem.

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

If they would imprison me in Canada I might feel safer than some states here
        I thought the same thing.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Why do republicans Stan so hard for this joke and his fav drug? If dump swears that horse jizz is a miracle cure will they push that too?

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...30323864092675

Comment

• Our friend who was in and out of the ICU for the last few weeks passed away last night. He had been posting on his FB page little bits of life being hospitalized- all the stuff he went thru as it was happening, the isolation, the complexity for people who had to care for him- the multiple layers of PPE, the time it took for anyone to don it to get to him, the struggles to breath when they put him prone to try to improve his lung function. The posts were short but he managed to do it all with a sarcastic dry sense of humor. Last night he posted they had told him there was nothing more they could do for him and he wasn't going to make it. He died sometime after that with the night nurse holding his hand.

It wasn't as if he was very close to us but reading the updates, the struggles real time made it very real. 3 weeks ago he was redoing his garden and planning to come here to get some perennials. Now he is gone. Pretty sure it is because he went to dinner (outdoors). Is dinner worth it? or nails, or a haircut or anywhere else that isn't really essential?

This disease sucks. And people who want to minimize it, twist things to pretend it isn't real or who don't give a rat's a55 about the possibility they could cause someone to go thru this... I can't even. So indescribably sad.

Comment

Will this get through to republicans since they don’t care about people dying?

https://mobile.twitter.com/EmmaMAshf...32339713884160
              Keep seeing Sweden doing nothing in the comments about this stuff. They also have universal healthcare, sick time, social net. If they get sick they won't be bankrupt, homeless and without resources

Comment

Keep seeing Sweden doing nothing in the comments about this stuff. They also have universal healthcare, sick time, social net. If they get sick they won't be bankrupt, homeless and without resources
                Yep. I know someone is a complete moron as soon as they try to tout Sweden

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Are you wearing your goggles? If not you are part of the problem.
                  Well, if everybody was wearing a mask, you most likely wouldn't need googles...#dumbas****response #sheep #triggered

Comment

Yep. I know someone is a complete moron as soon as they try to tout Sweden
                    ‘We see no point in wearing a face mask,’ Sweden’s top virus expert says as he touts the country’s improving COVID numbers

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune...den-covid/amp/

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post

Well, if everybody was wearing a mask, you most likely wouldn't need googles...#dumbas****response #sheep #triggered
                      False.

Even if everyone wears a masks it is impossible to contain the virus and that’s if they worked very well. Since they probably provide little or close to no value, Goggles provide an extra layer of protection.

Don't be part of the problem. #GoggleUp
                      Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-31-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

• Jeb ..go lick a toilet seat please.
                        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

Our friend who was in and out of the ICU for the last few weeks passed away last night. He had been posting on his FB page little bits of life being hospitalized- all the stuff he went thru as it was happening, the isolation, the complexity for people who had to care for him- the multiple layers of PPE, the time it took for anyone to don it to get to him, the struggles to breath when they put him prone to try to improve his lung function. The posts were short but he managed to do it all with a sarcastic dry sense of humor. Last night he posted they had told him there was nothing more they could do for him and he wasn't going to make it. He died sometime after that with the night nurse holding his hand.

It wasn't as if he was very close to us but reading the updates, the struggles real time made it very real. 3 weeks ago he was redoing his garden and planning to come here to get some perennials. Now he is gone. Pretty sure it is because he went to dinner (outdoors). Is dinner worth it? or nails, or a haircut or anywhere else that isn't really essential?

This disease sucks. And people who want to minimize it, twist things to pretend it isn't real or who don't give a rat's a55 about the possibility they could cause someone to go thru this... I can't even. So indescribably sad.
                          I'm so sorry for your loss, les. I saw the post on Facebook - a friend of mine is also friends with him and he shared it. So very tragic.

Comment

Additionally the average Swede is healthier than the average American making them less likely to bring into it underlying conditions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post

Additionally the average Swede is healthier than the average American making them less likely to bring into it underlying conditions.
                              Careful. Pointing out American’s aren’t healthy is walking a fine line here at #TopNotchScience

Comment

Why do republicans Stan so hard for this joke and his fav drug? If dump swears that horse jizz is a miracle cure will they push that too?

https://mobile.twitter.com/atrupar/s...30323864092675
                                No, that's the demon splooge.
                                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X