Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There was a tweet from Cain's Twitter account announcing it so I believe it's real.

Comment

• The 999 plan would have saved him. RIP Cain. We should have listened.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• It'll be spun somehow...you know it will.
        "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
        -Gallagher

R.I.P.
        Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
        Grandma ~ Jan 2004
        Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
        Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Cain had been a breathing machine for a while. I want to feel bad but he was the one who chose to go to the Tulsa rally (maskless) and he was the one saying how safe it was. He was never doing what was suggested. Karma is a *****.

The Turning Point USA guy...well I am sure Charlie Kirk will be all over Twitter saying how the guy died since he didnt get Hydroxychloroquine even though all of Congress is taking it. (that is the accusation he makes a lot)

edit: Love this quote: “You have no idea how painful it is to be forced to sit at home while your loved one dies alone in a hospital.”

Hey dickhead...yes we do. Many of us have had to deal with that already. Maybe if you and your grifter dumbphuck cronies had listened to us months ago you would have realized this was no joke and when people die it cause problems like these. I am sorry you lost your friend...but as your sheep like to say "He must have been unhealthy anyways". I have no compassion for those that die because they chose to do what put themselves and others at risk.
          Last edited by Handyman; 07-30-2020, 11:09 AM.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Louie Gohmert and his doctor "all in" on taking a hydroxychloroquine regimen after his Covfefe-19 diagnosis.
            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://***********/BariAWilliams/st...879026688?s=19

Wow...
              "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
              -Gallagher

R.I.P.
              Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
              Grandma ~ Jan 2004
              Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
              Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                Louie Gohmert and his doctor "all in" on taking a hydroxychloroquine regimen after his Covfefe-19 diagnosis.
                Hey if it works good for him. Not good for the outcome since he will then be used as proof which will lead to people dying but hey...

In other news Flo(R)ida with a big number today. Nearly 10k new cases and 252 dead! EVERYONE CELEBRATE AT EPCOT!!
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• But I thought Florida was fudging the numbers to keep them low?

Wonder what the real numbers are.

Comment

Louie Gohmert and his doctor "all in" on taking a hydroxychloroquine regimen after his Covfefe-19 diagnosis.
                    I'm willing to bet he won't take any of it, but claim he did once he recovers because that's how badly Trump's Fifth Avenue Posse will do anything for him no matter how many people it kills.

Comment

• Oh, and someone, can't remember who, telling us two weeks ago that all those new numbers of positives didn't mean anything, cause people weren't dying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                        Cain had been a breathing machine for a while. I want to feel bad but he was the one who chose to go to the Tulsa rally (maskless) and he was the one saying how safe it was. He was never doing what was suggested. Karma is a *****.
                        Yeah, sucks to be wrong, Cain.
                        Russell Jaslow
                        [Former] SUNYAC Correspondent
                        U.S. College Hockey Online

Comment

• Originally posted by alfablue

252? You posted that at 1pm, what about the rest of the day??????

Or was that yesterday posted at 11am?

I shudder about the thought of the real number. The alternate dashboard put a lot of notes on the available beds in Florida, given the policy to change the reporting. The people dying out of the flu season, and the pneumonia deaths must be staggering. As 252 in a day is staggering, to me.

Here's the other terrifying thing about that number- a week ago that wasn't even 100. Deaths have doubled in a week. I very much hope the numbers level off like the number of reported cases has.

Who was it that insisted that deaths were still dropping when I pointed out so many times that they had not??? How can you keep denying that people are dying? Or are you just so focused on getting revenge via an airstrike that keeping Americans safe and healthy is just too beneath you? I'll give you a clue on that- you are upside down.
                          I dont know. My guess is that is what the number is from yesterday at 11am to today at 11am but I havent looked deep enough to know how Flo(R)ida reports. They dont tend to update though after 11am unlike say Cali who updates 2-3 times a day at least.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• That is brilliant!

In other news Governor Walz is letting the districts decide (based on how the outbreak is in their area and other factors) what type of school opening they have. They can choose to go full open, hybrid or fully online. The districts have the right to change their status based on how the pandemic goes. Sure sounds like tyranny to me! (which is what the MNGOP and their Gomers will say)
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Oh, and someone, can't remember who, telling us two weeks ago that all those new numbers of positives didn't mean anything, cause people weren't dying.
                                Yeah, that's right, I remember that as well. Wonder what his change in argument will be about that?

Comment

Working...
                                X