Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Gomehrt blames wearing a mask for contracting covid.

im not even kidding
    Pictured: every Native American realizing Covid soaked facemasks could be the modern day smallpox blankets.

“Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Flo(R)ida with 216 deaths today...stupid weak *** old people!!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        Flo(R)ida with 216 deaths today...stupid weak *** old people!!
        FL & TX almost 400 deaths between them.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I know that you love to beat this drum, but have you ever considered this? By basically putting the entirety of the blame on conservatives, you are giving a pass to every non-conservative who is not wearing a mask, who is going out to bars to try to get laid, etc...
          Oh no I'm not. Anyone without a mask is a moron and f-ck them all. The difference is the people without masks on the right are the leaders. Every population will have a segment of morons, but on the right the morons include all the elected officials, the media surrogates, the pet "experts."

Not every moron is a conservative, but every conservative is a moron.

Your party and your political wing are vicious, stupid, and crazy. There is no getting away from that however much you wriggle -- your political affiliation are criminal, insane, and lethal. All those comforting lies you told yourselves that you were about constitutionalism or institutional conservation or law and order or strict construction or faith are and probably always were complete nonsense. Your side is reactionary, violent, and mind-numbingly stupid. The last 40 years have amply demonstrated it, but COVID has been the perfect embodiment of conservatism.

Masks are not an anomaly; Dump isn't an anomaly. They are the quintessence of American conservatism since Goldwater. They are the bottom of the barrel. If you bought that ticket now you take the ride.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Gym Jordan is too stupid for words

“WATCH: A shouting match erupted among lawmakers during a hearing on tech companies after GOP Rep. Jim Jordan was accused of bringing up "fringe conspiracy theories." During the exchange, Jordan was yelled at for not wearing a mask despite his colleague Louie Gohmert testing positive for coronavirus.

“If you want to talk about masks, why would the deputy secretary of treasury unmask Michael Flynn’s name, Mr. Raskin?” Jordan fired back after told to put his mask on.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...euxok1RDxh_78w

Jim Jordan is ignoring mask policy like it's a bunch of wrestlers getting sexually assaulted.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Oh no I'm not. Anyone without a mask is a moron and f-ck them all. The difference is the people without masks on the right are the leaders. Every population will have a segment of morons, but on the right the morons include all the elected officials, the media surrogates, the pet "experts."

Not every moron is a conservative, but every conservative is a moron.

Your party and your political wing are vicious, stupid, and crazy. There is no getting away from that however much you wriggle -- your political affiliation are criminal, insane, and lethal. All those comforting lies you told yourselves that you were about constitutionalism or institutional conservation or law and order or strict construction or faith are and probably always were complete nonsense. Your side is reactionary, violent, and mind-numbingly stupid. The last 40 years have amply demonstrated it, but COVID has been the perfect embodiment of conservatism.

Masks are not an anomaly; Dump isn't an anomaly. They are the quintessence of American conservatism since Goldwater. They are the bottom of the barrel. If you bought that ticket now you take the ride.
              #ChiefBedWetter ^^^^

Called it. Goggle up you Hysterical Bed Wetters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=72059055

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

#ChiefBedWetter ^^^^

Called it. Goggle up you Hysterical Bed Wetters.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews...%3fid=72059055
                Yes... telling people to be cautious...so ****ing sick and disturbed.
                Putz.
                "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Wasn't it Mulvaney who said before the election that the Republicans' opposition to Obama wasn't based on hatred of him or racism, but solely on principle, and he'd like to think that they would take the same stance against a Republican president they believed was over-stepping the powers of his office? In fact, he looked forward to the opportunity to do so, and prove it.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Yes... telling people to be cautious...so ****ing sick and disturbed.
                    Putz.
                    Goggle up Cowboy. Fauci has spoken.

Hoping Dunce Caps are next.
                    Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-29-2020, 06:32 PM.

Comment

Goggle up Cowboy. Fauci has spoken.

Hoping Dunce Caps are next.
                      Only dunce here is you.
                      "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                      -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                      Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                      Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                      Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                      Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

FL & TX almost 400 deaths between them.
                        Actually they are combined OVER 400.

Flo(R)ida: 216
                        Texas: 217
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• What sort of legal precedent is there for blatantly ignoring what doctors and other qualified individuals tell you? Just given how this country is, I have to figure sooner or later someone who is worried about COVID is gonna catch it from someone who is blatantly disregarding masks and whatnot. They will then sue the non-masker for damages.

The cases I'm thinking of were of people who knowingly had an STD/AIDS and were sleeping around, but that is different in that it was viewed that the person knew what they had and chose to ignore precautions. I'm not sure that would be an exact comparison and precedent for someone with COVID since they might not expressly know that they are spreading...

It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                            What sort of legal precedent is there for blatantly ignoring what doctors and other qualified individuals tell you? Just given how this country is, I have to figure sooner or later someone who is worried about COVID is gonna catch it from someone who is blatantly disregarding masks and whatnot. They will then sue the non-masker for damages.

The cases I'm thinking of were of people who knowingly had an STD/AIDS and were sleeping around, but that is different in that it was viewed that the person knew what they had and chose to ignore precautions. I'm not sure that would be an exact comparison and precedent for someone with COVID since they might not expressly know that they are spreading...
                            90% of the country doesn’t have the virus. Try to be more hysterical.

Comment

• Originally posted by First Time, Long Time View Post

Only dunce here is you.
                              EarMuffs next?

Comment

Well no kidding a PCR test detecting viral RNA doesn’t detect an active infection. But let’s keep testing healthy people, can’t get enough of them “cases.” And lets keep calling a positive test, testing positive for Covid19

Quick Team#WetTheBed assemble!

Mission, to make the study political. Call everyone a bot and a racist conspiracy theorist.

https://mobile.twitter.com/andrewbos...15465552289800

“”2/2 Conclusion: "Although SARS-CoV-2 RNA shedding in respiratory and stool can be prolonged, duration of viable virus is relatively short-lived. Thus, detection of viral RNA cannot be used to infer infectiousness"“

https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....25.20162107v1
                                Whole thing is based on junk science and junk data models.

And it all falls apart with the premise that healthy people without a sickness are dangerous.

You have to be a complete idiot to buy this crap.

#CoronaCult
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-29-2020, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X