Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

You might want to go right to CDC material and learn how case counting and death reporting is done. There is more info than what I posted. Please feel free to let me know what is inaccurate.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/n...ols-reopening/

Why Did the CDC Decide to Create Unique Reporting Rules for COVID-19 When Successful Reporting Rules Already Existed?

A double standard exists for how COVID-19 data is collected and reported versus all other infectious diseases and causes of death. Let’s examine three essential data categories; Fatalities, Cases & Hospitalizations for all infectious diseases because there are significant flaws in what constitutes a COVID-19 case, hospitalization and fatality.

On March 24th, the CDC decided to ignore universal data collection and reporting guidelines for fatalities in favor of adopting new guidelines unique to COVID-19. The guidelines the CDC decided against using have been used successfully since 2003.

After all, based upon the July 11thdata from the CDC’s Provisional COVID-19 Death Counts by Sex, Age & State webpage, if COVID-19 is an epidemic (122,374 Fatalities), then shouldn’t pneumonia (131,372 Fatalities) also be an epidemic?1

Fatality Data

It is important to note that COVID-19 data is collected and reported by a much different standard than all other infectious diseases and causes of death data. This unique standard for COVID-19 was used, despite the existence of guidelines that have been successfully used since 2003 for data collection across all infective, comorbid, and injurious situations.

This begs the question, if the CDC already has well established guidelines for reporting fatalities then why make up new guidelines for COVID-19?

COVID-19 data is collected and reported based upon the March 24th National Vital Statistics Systems (NVSS) Guidelines and the April 14th CDC adoption of a position paper authored by the Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE). 8,9

However, the data for all other causes of death is based upon the 2003 CDC’s Medical Examiners’ & Coroners’ Handbook on Death Registration and Fetal Death Reporting and the CDC’s Physicians’ Handbook on Medical Certification of Death. 10,11

On March 24th, the NVSS, under the direction of the CDC and National Institute of Health (NIH), instructed physicians, medical examiners, and coroners that COVID-19 would:
    • be recorded as the underlying cause of death “more often than not;”
    • be recorded as the cause of death listed in Part I of the death certificate even in assumed cases;
    • be recorded as the primary cause of death even if the decedent had other chronic comorbidities. All comorbidities for COVID-19 would be listed now in Part II, rather than in Part I as they had been since 2003 for all other causes of death.

March 24th, 2020 – NVSS COVID-19 Alert No. 2

“Will COVID-19 be the underlying cause? The underlying cause depends upon what and where conditions are reported on the death certificate. However, the rules for coding and selection of the underlying cause of death are expected to result in COVID19 being the underlying cause more often than not.

“Should “COVID-19” be reported on the death certificate only with a confirmed test? COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death.

Yes you moron, I'm well aware how the CDC changed the parameters of how they count Covid deaths compared to previous policy. If YOU were to actually read the Fact Check article in its' entirety, you would see that having a death counted as Covid doesn't really increase the hospital's medicaid or medicare reimbursement, except when the patient didn't have any health insurance. But NOoooooo, you're a freaking idiot and won't actually read information counter to YOUR narrative because if you did, you'd actually have to consider the possibility that your entire viewpoint is invalid. Funny....the same problem the orange menace has.

Comment

• Originally posted by net presence View Post

Yes you moron, I'm well aware how the CDC changed the parameters of how they count Covid deaths compared to previous policy. If YOU were to actually read the Fact Check article in its' entirety, you would see that having a death counted as Covid doesn't really increase the hospital's medicaid or medicare reimbursement, except when the patient didn't have any health insurance. But NOoooooo, you're a freaking idiot and won't actually read information counter to YOUR narrative because if you did, you'd actually have to consider the possibility that your entire viewpoint is invalid. Funny....the same problem the orange menace has.
      You are aware of how the CDC changed parameters? Interesting. What are your thoughts on that?

Again going back to the post that you then jumped in. Someone tried to pitch Hydroxycholroquine as as a $ grabbing scheme. Which is absurd seeing as it has been around since 1955 and is very cheap.

I pointed out if you really wanted to follow the money look at the Health Care industry and the Vaccine.

You should go read the Cares act.

Comment

• Trending all over the place. Why? Cause Americans are ****ing Dumb.

Do you suffer from astral plane sex with demons? Talk to your doctor to find out if hydroxychloroquine is right for you.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Jeb, I suspect the reason the CDC chose to change the parameters for Covid reporting is probably the fact that, unlike any other easily transmittable infectious disease, we don't have a vaccine so, as a greater medical community, it's better to err on the side of caution/favoring a Covid diagnosis if there's any chance it might be. Considering it's lethality -- obviously, you don't think it is but, all of the science disagrees with you -- the various national and world wide health agencies would again rather err on the side of caution. A fairly understandable common sense approach, at least it is for those of us who believe in the concept that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. But, you've made it very clear that you don't want to or, can't understand that concept.

Comment

• Almost forgot Jeb, I see you still haven't addressed my concepts for maintaining the economy while allowing the majority of the country to stay at home if necessary.

Comment

• Not to mention, as whalers himself has said, "we've never faced an infectious virus like this before!!!"
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Jeb, I suspect the reason the CDC chose to change the parameters for Covid reporting is probably the fact that, unlike any other easily transmittable infectious disease, we don't have a vaccine so, as a greater medical community, it's better to err on the side of caution/favoring a Covid diagnosis if there's any chance it might be. Considering it's lethality -- obviously, you don't think it is but, all of the science disagrees with you -- the various national and world wide health agencies would again rather err on the side of caution. A fairly understandable common sense approach, at least it is for those of us who believe in the concept that the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few or the one. But, you've made it very clear that you don't want to or, can't understand that concept.
                That is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard. Holy sh*t.

and in regards to the lethality. It is much, much lower than advertised when this all got going. Try Harder.

Comment

Almost forgot Jeb, I see you still haven't addressed my concepts for maintaining the economy while allowing the majority of the country to stay at home if necessary.
                  I’ve replied many times about your horrible ideas of a stay at home. You can stay at home all you want and take whatever precautions you would like. Requiring an entire population or a vast majority of it to do so is completely Unnecessary and the consequences far out weigh whatever benefits you perceive. You don’t lock down healthy people. And you don’t turn an economy on and off.

Comment

• Gym Jordan is too stupid for words

“WATCH: A shouting match erupted among lawmakers during a hearing on tech companies after GOP Rep. Jim Jordan was accused of bringing up "fringe conspiracy theories." During the exchange, Jordan was yelled at for not wearing a mask despite his colleague Louie Gohmert testing positive for coronavirus.

“If you want to talk about masks, why would the deputy secretary of treasury unmask Michael Flynn’s name, Mr. Raskin?” Jordan fired back after told to put his mask on.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...euxok1RDxh_78w

Comment

• Jeb, again, you actually haven't responded with any specificity to my points about how to maintain the economy while still allowing the majority of people to stay at home. You just haven't. Not a single, specific statement of support. No links, no nothing. You know why? Because you can't... And yes, you're simply flat out wrong regarding not being able to turn the economy on and off. We've already done it once in this pandemic. You keep making these broad sweeping generalities without EVER providing any type of specific and legitimate supporting information. You stated in your previous post that my previous post was "one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Holy S-it."

Jeb, please explain in detail exactly WHY my statement is so damn dumb. Go ahead Jeb, I dare you. In fact, I double-dog dare you...

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

No, conservatives are idiots. We have been consistent saying close up shop, stay home, wear a mask and practice good hygiene if you must interact at all.

The right is now populated by the kids who ate paste in first grade. That's the problem. As they self segregate further their death rate will climb while ours sinks. The problem will take care of itself as soon as we remove them from power and never let them back.
                        I know that you love to beat this drum, but have you ever considered this? By basically putting the entirety of the blame on conservatives, you are giving a pass to every non-conservative who is not wearing a mask, who is going out to bars to try to get laid, etc... If you don't think those people are out there, then I can't help you. There is simply no possible way to believe that all of those young people, all of the people of color, all of the New Yorkers and Californians, etc..., who end up at pool parties or in bars or wherever are "conservatives." If they are, Biden is in more trouble than you know.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

Jeb, again, you actually haven't responded with any specificity to my points about how to maintain the economy while still allowing the majority of people to stay at home. You just haven't. Not a single, specific statement of support. No links, no nothing. You know why? Because you can't... And yes, you're simply flat out wrong regarding not being able to turn the economy on and off. We've already done it once in this pandemic. You keep making these broad sweeping generalities without EVER providing any type of specific and legitimate supporting information. You stated in your previous post that my previous post was "one of the dumbest things I've ever heard. Holy S-it."

Jeb, please explain in detail exactly WHY my statement is so **** dumb. Go ahead Jeb, I dare you. In fact, I double-dog dare you...
                          Why do I think of a 17th century Spaniard when I read your posts, net?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I know that you love to beat this drum, but have you ever considered this? By basically putting the entirety of the blame on conservatives, you are giving a pass to every non-conservative who is not wearing a mask, who is going out to bars to try to get laid, etc... If you don't think those people are out there, then I can't help you. There is simply no possible way to believe that all of those young people, all of the people of color, all of the New Yorkers and Californians, etc..., who end up at pool parties or in bars or wherever are "conservatives." If they are, Biden is in more trouble than you know.
                            How is that different than when you generalize a whole group of people based on a few people??? Pot, meet the kettle, I'm sure you have a lot in common.

But the people who are making the messages about how to deal with it- without a doubt, R's are the ones who are downplaying this, calling it a hoax, telling you that masks are unpatriotic (or whatever they said), and have generally had messaging that makes things much worse than they could have been.

Our leaders are the ones to blame for either not leading, or leading in the opposite direction.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Why do I think of a 17th century Spaniard when I read your posts, net?
                              Who is the donkey being ridden?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Gym Jordan is too stupid for words

“WATCH: A shouting match erupted among lawmakers during a hearing on tech companies after GOP Rep. Jim Jordan was accused of bringing up "fringe conspiracy theories." During the exchange, Jordan was yelled at for not wearing a mask despite his colleague Louie Gohmert testing positive for coronavirus.

“If you want to talk about masks, why would the deputy secretary of treasury unmask Michael Flynn’s name, Mr. Raskin?” Jordan fired back after told to put his mask on.

https://thehill.com/policy/technolog...euxok1RDxh_78w
                                You mean this Gym Jordan?

https://***********/riotwomennn/stat...41748627976192

I find that hard to believe!! (btw scroll the thread there is a LOT there)
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X